No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: People coming to VT [Re: vermontster] #6832114
04/06/20 10:30 AM
04/06/20 10:30 AM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Be better if we blame the people doing it then looking for some group to blame that does not include the person making the statements. LOL I see beer bottles and cans all year long on the roads along with fast food trash, that’s the locals that don’t appreciate what they have. I have trash in my truck that I picked up no clue who tossed it.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: People coming to VT [Re: vermontster] #6832121
04/06/20 10:39 AM
04/06/20 10:39 AM
ohio
T
tomahawker Offline
trapper
tomahawker  Offline
trapper
T

ohio
Most folks living in the country go to work in town. Well, just move there. You ain’t got any business here no how.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread