Strictly Trapping

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trapping Only Forum)

TrappersPost
Please support Trappers post, a sponsor of the Strictly Trapping Forum

Print Thread
Hop To
Laminating Bridger 1.5 specials #6833267
04/07/20 11:04 AM
04/07/20 11:04 AM
Aroostook County, Maine
M
mitchf Offline OP
trapper
mitchf  Offline OP
trapper
M

Aroostook County, Maine
Are there kits available to laminate the bridger 1.5? I know they have them made up for dukes and victors and such, just havent seen one mention the bridger. Or maybe there is am existing kit that will work
Thanks

Last edited by mitchfolsom; 04/07/20 11:04 AM.
Re: Laminating Bridger 1.5 specials [Re: mitchf] #6833325
04/07/20 11:50 AM
04/07/20 11:50 AM
Montana
Taximan Offline
trapper
Taximan  Offline
trapper

Montana
Originally Posted by mitchfolsom
Are there kits available to laminate the bridger 1.5? I know they have them made up for dukes and victors and such, just havent seen one mention the bridger. Or maybe there is am existing kit that will work
Thanks

FNT Post has MB lamination kits and list the #1 kit as working for the Bridger 1.5.I assume MPT has them as well.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Drifter, Wolfdog91