No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Bill O'Reilly #6848467
04/20/20 04:37 AM
04/20/20 04:37 AM
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
trapper234 Offline OP
trapper
trapper234  Offline OP
trapper

Written by Bill O'Reilly

China’s Bio weapon, and Pelosi.. My wife Angie will tell you that I study history and world events fluently every day. I have studied China for many years. To get answers I need to questions, I call many I know in Washington on Capitol Hill (from my tenure on two Presidential campaigns and Presidential talks) and I ask them for straight up answers to better understand what affects us as a nation.

Well, in 2016 America elected a new Sheriff: Donald J Trump. For decades the Chinese walked all over America but the new President said “not anymore”. Trump literally strangled China’s economy to the point their economy was in its worst free fall ever. Trump negotiated a new 50 billion trade agreement. He had Xi by the proverbial balls. America’s economy was on fire and unstoppable. President Xi Jingping knew he could not beat the USA militarily and he knew any domesticated economic attack would fail as our economy was too strong. He had to act. But how?

Enter the USA democrats led by Pelosi and Schiff. Impeachment. A hoax. A distraction for our people and President. Xi Jingping and his thugs see this. They aren’t stupid. They have very intelligent intellectual thinkers in their government. Now you must understand , the Chinese regime are truly Barbarians. Notice I did not say ALL CHINESE. The Chinese people are a good people. I enjoy my interactions with them.

The communist regime has millions of its own citizens slaving in gulags simply for speaking against the government or openly practicing Christianity. Knowing they could not attack us openly they needed to be coy, like a deceptive fox. In my opinion, I believe the regime released a biological weapon upon the world that doesn’t kill everyone, but kills “enough,” especially the elderly and in-firmed. Back in WW 2 Hitler thought the same way. He got rid of what he considered the useless and rejects of society.

Trumps task force uses models to figure things. Xi used and uses “models” too. China's president figured that if he killed a few of his own (a few hundred thousand to them would be a few out of 1.4 billion people) and spread the virus to other nations (especially to the USA) they would “level the economic playing field” and not have fired a shot.

Losses of his own people were acceptable costs of a new war. When China’s own doctors attempted to sound the warning, they were immediately silenced. In fact one died and another has simply disappeared. Trump and the other allied leaders indeed KNOW this is what happened. They have under reported their own deaths. Trump knows he cannot outrightly seek retribution. His news conference today showed me this when he balked publicly about no outright retribution over Xi’s handling of this and he immediately brought up the “trade deal”. However, Trump wasn’t being weak, he too was now being coy. We know this was a biological weapon. The food market story is bullshit.

Xi knows we know it. Trump also today announced he sent two battle groups of destroyers and other ships to sea several days ago to fight drugs and rogue actors like Iran should they try anything.

I say he did this to show Xi he knows what has transpired (we have the greatest intelligence assets) and that they (the Chinese) should rethink further action. Politics is premier. We cannot overtly attack China for what they have done as we would also suffer greatly. We all know this.

But China has temporarily achieved its goal. America was literally consumed by Trumps phony impeachment brought by the ultra left democrats (supported by democrat rank and file and one Republican Mitt Romney) and Xi Jingping saw an opening. He took it. Xi did what Trump usually does...he walked onto the world stage and threw a grenade into the “room” and left. It exploded in the form of this worldwide pandemic. It brought the USA and the rest of the world to its knees and leveled the economic playing field.

Our economy is now near depression. Xi didn’t fire one bullet. Trump needed to up his game of chess and putting our Naval ships to sea was his next move. He said he is a “war” President. He is.

But now on not one but two fronts. One front is the virus and the other front is the Chinese. While the Saudi’s and Russians are screwing with oil prices they aren’t overtly doing what this pandemic is doing. The drug smuggling story for dispatching the Naval Force is bullshit and the world knows it. I am of the opinion Trump can indeed bring us back from this catastrophe albeit with a changed playing field.

But Trump is a genius in chess and financial matters. He’s become a champ at international politics too. I am sure Trump can once again lead the economy to even stronger strength and greatness the it was . He can do it quickly I’m sure of it. He has proved it. Xi Jingping needs to be sent a message loud and clear. NEVER AGAIN. We need to bring all of our critical manufacturing back from China beginning with our medicines they were recently threatening to withhold. We can do it immediately. Again, another reason for Trump putting to sea such a sizable Naval Force. Sending a clear message.

We all must ride out the next few weeks. Then we and the world pick up the pieces and move on. The democrats who have given Xi this opening wrapped in a bow must pay a heavy price in November as they (the democrats) truly have cost and continue to cost America precious lives by the phony scandals. Nancy Pelosi continues to help the Chinese by her daily shameless attacks upon the President and meddling in stimulus packages as she did this last weekend. Yesterday’s statements she made were truly appalling and the lowest of low. I didn’t think she could go any lower. What a disgrace she is to our nation.

But, Pelosi aside, make no mistake, China must and will be taught a lesson the likes they have never seen before and Trump is the man to pull the trigger.

We the people must teach the democrats the same lesson at the polls. They (the radical wing of the party) are the enemy of a free America. I am certain of it. The entire democrat party of our forefathers is dead. Remember people, Trump indeed tried to warn us all of the Conavirus in his State of the Union Speech. He spoke of it. He said he was on top of it.

After he spoke , Nancy Pelosi ripped up the speech calling Trumps words “a manifesto of lies”. She disgraced the country and all of our fellow honored citizens present in the House Chamber. Well she now has American blood on her hands. She is very majorly responsible for these needless deaths as well as the Chinese. Her and Adam Schiff.

The left and democrats laughed as she tore up his speech. Well, as they laughed the disease he just spoke of in that speech came to our shores. Republicans and Democrats alike are now dying. Your family members and mine. Our grandparents and middle aged citizens alike. Bodies are being loaded in trucks with forklifts in Brooklyn outside of hospitals. No one is safe. Our liberty is for the most part suspended. As we bury our dead (without proper funerals) from this calamity let’s drive the nails into the coffin of the Democrat party as well in November.

It’s time people. Stand up for your right its and your country! Our Liberty and survival is at stake! I am praying for God’s blessing on our nation. But, God also gave us the ability to think for ourselves and it’s time we placed blame for all this death where it belongs: on the doorsteps of Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and Xi Jingping directly. Wake Up America. WAKE UP!

Written by: Bill O'Reilly

Life Member WTA
Life Member NRA
Member NTA

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848471
04/20/20 05:04 AM
04/20/20 05:04 AM
Iowa
C
coydog2 Offline
trapper
coydog2  Offline
trapper
C

Iowa
Here is a link that show someone else wrote this https://www.livetradingnews.com/wake-up-america-172331.html It dose get to the point of it all , no matter who did

Life member of DAV,NTA,NRA,ITA.Also member of FTA,CBA
Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848478
04/20/20 05:34 AM
04/20/20 05:34 AM
MT (Big Sky Country)
A
Allan Minear Offline
trapper
Allan Minear  Offline
trapper
A

MT (Big Sky Country)
To take this another step further I feel that Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and any others who demanded that President Trump be impeached pay for those proceedings out of their own pockets not us tax payers .

Then to take this another step further the governor of California wants the illegal aliens to receive a stimulus check , this should also come out of his personal bank account not ripped out of the hands of the hard working citizens who have earned it.

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: Allan Minear] #6848485
04/20/20 05:46 AM
04/20/20 05:46 AM
trapper234 Offline OP
trapper
trapper234  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted by Allan Minear
To take this another step further I feel that Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and any others who demanded that President Trump be impeached pay for those proceedings out of their own pockets not us tax payers .

Then to take this another step further the governor of California wants the illegal aliens to receive a stimulus check , this should also come out of his personal bank account not ripped out of the hands of the hard working citizens who have earned it.

X2

Life Member WTA
Life Member NRA
Member NTA

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848495
04/20/20 06:22 AM
04/20/20 06:22 AM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
This guy should write screenplays.

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848496
04/20/20 06:27 AM
04/20/20 06:27 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Anybody who has ever read anything Bill O Reilly wrote will know O Reilly did not write that. Bill was a teacher and fond of correcting others grammar and misuse of words.

The fact that whoever did write it is lying and claiming O Reilly wrote it, is enough for me to dismiss the whole thing as drivel.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848513
04/20/20 07:02 AM
04/20/20 07:02 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Online content
trapper
Lugnut  Online Content
trapper
L

SEPA
I agree Danny. I'm not a fan of O'Reilly but have read some of his ramblings. This article doesn't read like it was written by him.

Eh...wot?

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848549
04/20/20 07:49 AM
04/20/20 07:49 AM
PA
M
marathonman Offline
trapper
marathonman  Offline
trapper
M

PA
best explanation I have heard so far. I don't care who wrote it....

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848559
04/20/20 07:58 AM
04/20/20 07:58 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
marathon man you really believe the chinese knew there would be such an over reaction to this thing? The only way they could have known that is if the thing is a multinational conspiracy. Now your really traveling in the twilight zone.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848562
04/20/20 08:01 AM
04/20/20 08:01 AM
Wisconsin
8117 Steve R Offline
trapper
8117 Steve R  Offline
trapper

Wisconsin
I agree Marathonman, but I think this was a trial run of something bigger to see how we responded. Once this is over we need to build up our supplies of medical necessities and do the bulk of our strategic defense manufacturing in the US.

Steve
WTA
NRA
Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848565
04/20/20 08:03 AM
04/20/20 08:03 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
Bill O'Reilly doesn't or didn't have a wife named Angie...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848567
04/20/20 08:05 AM
04/20/20 08:05 AM
PA
M
marathonman Offline
trapper
marathonman  Offline
trapper
M

PA
.i do not know what the chinese thought..but we have had virus before,we have death every day..they shut down travel within China and let a reported 400,000 people travel to other countries after they shutdown within their own borders..more people die from strokes every day in this country..all of a sudden our economy is shutdown...something does not add up here..what is your explanation..one thing I do you know..we need to getback to work..Washington can't keep writing out a 1,200.00 check to everyone of us every month

Last edited by marathonman; 04/20/20 08:09 AM.
Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848570
04/20/20 08:12 AM
04/20/20 08:12 AM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
It's obviously Bill's cousin Alex O'Reilly. Writing from the underground bunker in his mom's back yard. He usually writes as a flat earther and moon landing conspiracy theorist and holocaust denier, but I don't blame him for getting in on this opportunity.

Angie is his favorite cat.

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848573
04/20/20 08:15 AM
04/20/20 08:15 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
i think it was an almost unbelievable reaction to bad information being disseminated by the WHO. Now politicians are trying to save face. Trump did the right thing by cutting off U.S. funding to the World Health Organization as soon as it became apparent they were a collection of quacks.

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: danny clifton] #6848580
04/20/20 08:27 AM
04/20/20 08:27 AM
PA
M
marathonman Offline
trapper
marathonman  Offline
trapper
M

PA
Originally Posted by danny clifton
i think it was an almost unbelievable reaction to bad information being disseminated by the WHO. Now politicians are trying to save face. Trump did the right thing by cutting off U.S. funding to the World Health Organization as soon as it became apparent they were a collection of quacks.

I am with you on that for sure!

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: Lugnut] #6848588
04/20/20 08:36 AM
04/20/20 08:36 AM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Lugnut
I agree Danny. I'm not a fan of O'Reilly but have read some of his ramblings. This article doesn't read like it was written by him.

I was thinking the same thing. I stopped reading after the first few sentences. Too many errors. It was like reading coonman's HS teacher's writings.

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848647
04/20/20 08:53 AM
04/20/20 08:53 AM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
I always liked Bill's show.

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: Rat Masterson] #6848659
04/20/20 09:04 AM
04/20/20 09:04 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
I always liked Bill's show.

Same here. He could be pretty abrasive but he was smart and I liked him. O'Reilly would never let that writing slide with all of the punctuation and grammatical errors in it. I'm not opposed to what the article suggests.

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848668
04/20/20 09:14 AM
04/20/20 09:14 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
O'Reilly irritated me. I could barely listen to him. He loved bringing in an interviewee then browbeating him or her every time they tried to speak. He was rude and I believe the women who said he was sexually abusive told the truth.

Re: Bill O'Reilly [Re: trapper234] #6848703
04/20/20 09:47 AM
04/20/20 09:47 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Whoever wrote it has a very plausible theory....WHO could easily have been bought off as well as high levels inside the US government. IMO, Pelosi and a large part of the US government would kneel in front of the devil if she thought he could present an opportunity to get rid of POTUS.

I am wondering what will be coming next......whatever it is it may be much worse.

Maybe they expect a deadlier virus to be released which is why the shutdowns are so extreme.

As I understand it all of Russia is shut down and no people traveling from outside Russia is allowed in. This is a total global lockdown for a really small # of global deaths.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread