No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Social Distancing #6853539
04/24/20 12:42 PM
04/24/20 12:42 PM
Nebraska
WadeRyan Offline OP
trapper
WadeRyan  Offline OP
trapper

Nebraska
Spent the better part of the morning checking them over. Few got hit by skunks apparently. All tuned and ready to fire now. The two dozen extreme juniors aren’t pictured because the coat is still holding strong and they’re all firing perfectly. Not a thing to change.

[Linked Image]

Follow me on YouTube if you’re bored

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ulx1woYMmCN3IPLB0wwFw

Re: Social Distancing [Re: WadeRyan] #6853563
04/24/20 12:54 PM
04/24/20 12:54 PM
N.W. Pennsylvania, Venango cou...
PA.Trapper Offline
trapper
PA.Trapper  Offline
trapper

N.W. Pennsylvania, Venango cou...
You have enough K9 traps you should just send those k9 extreme Jrs to me. Lol. I've been wanting to order some more anyway.

Life's too short, enjoy everyday like it was your last.
Re: Social Distancing [Re: WadeRyan] #6853570
04/24/20 01:00 PM
04/24/20 01:00 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
So Doc, what're you going to do when fall comes back? My next project is going involve looking for big catfish in the Marais Des Cygne river with the antique boat motor and my 12 foot semi v I got back in shape. Waiting on the water to warm up a bit. Working a little up in KC . Lots of construction up there plenty of rock dirt and brush to haul. Got some 3 year old cow manure to haul also. Goes to a plant that sells those prepared bags of soil they sell in gardening centers. Raining today. So I am treating myself to a nice cigar and catching up on TMan doings.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Social Distancing [Re: WadeRyan] #6853597
04/24/20 01:17 PM
04/24/20 01:17 PM
Nebraska
WadeRyan Offline OP
trapper
WadeRyan  Offline OP
trapper

Nebraska
Danny, I’ll get the kids out fishing before too long. We stocked a pond on some of our ground three years ago. Things should be coming along nicely. The bluegill were big enough last year to give the kids a fun time and the catfish are getting close to eaters.

I usually work a lot during the summer when everyone wants vacation so I can take off 10 days to chase whatever I want in the fall. I’m hoping to travel out of state for the first time this year. See what I can do on the road.

[Linked Image]

Follow me on YouTube if you’re bored

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ulx1woYMmCN3IPLB0wwFw

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread