No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Coyote Days 2020 [Re: John Graham] #6868335
05/10/20 08:00 AM
05/10/20 08:00 AM
WYOMING
J
John Graham Offline OP
trapper
John Graham  Offline OP
trapper
J

WYOMING
I guess I should have had someone proof read the tentative demo list. I missed 2 people, and didn't catch it until early this morning!

Boone Liane, who recently took a South Dakota WS position, will be returning to Coyote Days this year. Boone does a great Coyote demo, and his insight and methods are second to none. I was glad that he agreed to come back again this year.

And, I am happy to report that Vern Howey, from SW Wyoming is on board to give a Coyote calling/ADC type demo. Vern has been involved in the coyote business for many years. I first met Vern in 1985, when he was working with the late Bill Austin, in Carbon Co. Wyoming.
We were both working as seasonal coyote 'Denners' that summer. I was working with the late Vernon Dorn, and we all met up one day, and visited. What I would do to get that day back, and a photo or two!

Boone and Vern are both two of the 'Greats' in the coyote world. I can't tell you how happy we are to have them come and share their vast Coyote knowledge.

I'm sorry I missed them in my first demo list! My apologies

We are getting a tremendous amount of interest on this event. I've been in contact with some of the motels, and they are getting calls daily.

Have a great Sunday.

Thanks, John

Re: Coyote Days 2020 [Re: John Graham] #6868655
05/10/20 01:44 PM
05/10/20 01:44 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
I recently booked a room with the Rawhide Motel and they said they only had several rooms left.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread