No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Census paperwork #6877460
05/20/20 06:34 AM
05/20/20 06:34 AM
vermont
V
vermontster Offline OP
trapper
vermontster  Offline OP
trapper
V

vermont
For the second time I have found a census paperwork packet at our camp up in the woods. The camp has no address and is on a class 4 non maintained road. There’s 12 other camps on this road. I can’t understand why the heck they would be at a place that is not a residence? The packet was in the road and soaking wet as was three or four other packets in various spots in the road. The address on the form is crossed out. Seems really stupid to deliver the packet up there plus looks like they bottom out their vehicle on the water bar’s in the road. Does anybody else get these delivered to their camps in the woods?

The bitterness of poor quality last a lot longer than the sweetness of low price
Re: Census paperwork [Re: vermontster] #6877465
05/20/20 06:49 AM
05/20/20 06:49 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
my camp in the woods is upstairs in its duffle bag

its going to be my fishing camp in a couple months

those temporary census workers have reason for not having permanent employment. i dont know what it pays for vehicle use but i bet it is not near enough to go down a two track. census taker was likely using gps to find specific addresses and it didnt work.

Last edited by danny clifton; 05/20/20 06:52 AM.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread