No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Mobil banking [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #6878066
05/20/20 10:30 PM
05/20/20 10:30 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Its too big a leap from the matress account to the virtual account for some.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Mobil banking [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #6878081
05/20/20 10:41 PM
05/20/20 10:41 PM
Magna, Utah
G
GritGuy Offline
trapper
GritGuy  Offline
trapper
G

Magna, Utah
Some internet things are real bogus, and hackers if serious enough can do just about anything anymore.

That being said I use mobile deposit on most incoming checks for orders, money orders still have to go personally to the drive up, which any more should just be called a waiting line for you in you car cause they are not any quicker now day's

I cannot use mobile deposit for any out of country checks and try to have the customer direct deposit due to the length of time the bank will hold a out of the country check to clear, can't understand that time frame either with the internet, they tell you to use for your in country deposits, I guess when the internet cross's country boarders it has to be ID'd , and that takes months LOL

My payroll checks are all direct deposit as well, no worries, think once you see the comfort zone it provides in the time frame of your life, it makes sense, however I still twitch a bit when the power goes out on pay days LOL

[Linked Image]

Sorry if my opinions or replies offend you, they are not meant to !

Re: Mobil banking [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #6878209
05/21/20 06:59 AM
05/21/20 06:59 AM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
So simple even a caveman can do it...... grin

Nevada bound
Page 2 of 2 1 2