No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Stay at Home, Michigan! [Re: tlguy] #6881067
05/24/20 12:32 PM
05/24/20 12:32 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
If any of you guys are about to run out of money and not afraid of work, West Tennessee is open for bidness nearly 100%. They had two really big rounds of tornados and hail storms 3 weeks ago and the insurance checks are finding their way into everyone's mail boxes. The storm restorations will be probably the biggest share of $.5 Billion. Roofing, guttering and trim roll breaking, fence work, windows, doors, interior carpentry and trades are just the beginning. On the auto side paintless dent repair tents will be huge money makers for someone.

Hardest hit cities include Jackson, Milan, Medina, and Humbolt (the last 2 little cities got blasted with enormous hail- no one is displaced but they have between 25 and 125K to spend on repairs and need craftsmen and laborers.)

Last edited by Leftlane; 05/24/20 12:33 PM.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Stay at Home, Michigan! [Re: tlguy] #6881165
05/24/20 03:33 PM
05/24/20 03:33 PM
rogers city mi.
J
jeff karsten Offline
trapper
jeff karsten  Offline
trapper
J

rogers city mi.
People that arent afraid of work are already working I planted most of yesterday washed and oiled the equiptment at 8 Pm could hardly get my wheels under me to go to church today So the govs stay home order sounds pretty good for today and maybe 2maro Good thing i'm retired laugh

olden tyred
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread