No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Citizens Arrest. [Re: elkaholic] #6880311
05/23/20 11:33 AM
05/23/20 11:33 AM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline
trapper
trapper les  Offline
trapper

williams,mn
Originally Posted by elkaholic
Originally Posted by trapper les
Right on Catch. I did have a history lesson some time ago about the mining deal, cant remember how it went, but I was listening at the time

The origins are supposedly from the West Virginia mine uprising. The union laborers wore red bandanas around their necks so they wouldn't shoot each other while trying to keep the scabs out of the mines.

That's how I heard it too.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: Citizens Arrest. [Re: Furvor] #6880316
05/23/20 11:35 AM
05/23/20 11:35 AM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline
trapper
trapper les  Offline
trapper

williams,mn
Originally Posted by Furvor
My question: Is it legal to resist a citizen arrest?

I don't know, is it legal to knock somebody along side the head with a reckon bar, hog tie them, and take them to justice ? I have a guy in mind, and don't want to hurt my hands.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: Citizens Arrest. [Re: Flipper] #6880344
05/23/20 12:10 PM
05/23/20 12:10 PM
sometimes PA sometimes ME
E
ebsurveyor Offline
trapper
ebsurveyor  Offline
trapper
E

sometimes PA sometimes ME
Originally Posted by Flipper
Boco you don’t have to worry about that in Canada when Trudeau gets done the only ones with guns will be the police

Wrong answer. What about the criminals? I would guess that they will not turn in their guns.

Re: Citizens Arrest. [Re: ebsurveyor] #6880426
05/23/20 02:16 PM
05/23/20 02:16 PM
sw minn.
Flipper Offline
trapper
Flipper  Offline
trapper

sw minn.
Originally Posted by ebsurveyor
Originally Posted by Flipper
Boco you don’t have to worry about that in Canada when Trudeau gets done the only ones with guns will be the police

Wrong answer. What about the criminals? I would guess that they will not turn in their guns.

We all know that the criminals willturn there guns in if the are illegal the Democrats said so.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread