No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: Yes sir] #6881907
05/25/20 02:42 PM
05/25/20 02:42 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Yes sir
I do speculate that the very far left's agenda is one world government, with that in mind, the fall or destabilization of the US is would be a giant step in that direction. Who else in stands for individuals freedoms and rights in the global picture?

No one, we're the last of the Mochicans. Who's behind this though, with the power is what I'd like to know. I ain't to worried about it, they can't take us, for us country people, Flag lovin, Anthem singing, Constitutionalist are like blades of grass. They have no idea how far I can spit beechnut. grin

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: Catch22] #6881913
05/25/20 02:46 PM
05/25/20 02:46 PM
Kentucky
ky_coyote_hunter Offline
trapper
ky_coyote_hunter  Offline
trapper

Kentucky

They have no idea how far I can spit beechnut. grin

Country Boy can survive! grin

Member - FTA
Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: Yes sir] #6881914
05/25/20 02:47 PM
05/25/20 02:47 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
I do speculate that the very far left's agenda is one world government, with that in mind, the fall or destabilization of the US is would be a giant step in that direction. Who else in stands for individuals freedoms and rights in the global picture?

The far left's stated goal is one world government.

All societies fall. There has not been one society yet that has lasted very long compared to the amount of time people have existed. It's very doubtful that any society, including the USA will last. The reason almost all great societies have fallen is that the number of people taking from that society grows so large that the the people givng to that society can't support them.

Kindness is necessary for a society to work, but to much kindness kills a society quick. The wrong people, who are supported by others, produce most children, who because of nature and nuture are mostly like their parents.

Keith

Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: KeithC] #6881922
05/25/20 02:54 PM
05/25/20 02:54 PM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
Originally Posted by KeithC

All societies fall. There has not been one society yet that has lasted very long compared to the amount of time people have existed. It's very doubtful that any society, including the USA will last. The reason almost all great societies have fallen is that the number of people taking from that society grows so large that the the people givng to that society can't support them.

Kindness is necessary for a society to work, but to much kindness kills a society quick. The wrong people, who are supported by others, produce most children, who because of nature and nuture are mostly like their parents.

Keith

Most societies fall when people start killing each other over ideological differences. You want to live in a country torn apart by civil war, plenty to pick from in the middle east and parts of latin america.

Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: nate] #6881940
05/25/20 03:07 PM
05/25/20 03:07 PM
KY.usa
rex123 Offline
trapper
rex123  Offline
trapper

KY.usa
That is a mis quote Washington never said it. Go to the Washington Library it is passed off as his in recent years but it is in his writings no where.

Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: nate] #6881944
05/25/20 03:09 PM
05/25/20 03:09 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Coös

Keith

Most societies fall when people start killing each other over ideological differences. You want to live in a country torn apart by civil war, plenty to pick from in the middle east and parts of latin america.

The main ideological difference is that some take care of themselves and others are parasites.

I have never said i wanted to live in a country torn apart by civil war.

Why do so many liberals feel the need to lie and attribute bizarre motivations to others to support their warped views?

Keith

Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: Yes sir] #6881949
05/25/20 03:12 PM
05/25/20 03:12 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI

The party lines are just to keep us fighting. Left and right don't matter. There are others running a bigger role.

No Jab.
Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: nate] #6881951
05/25/20 03:13 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
It's their nature Keith. Not a pleasing or honest strategy, but a strategy nonetheless.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: nate] #6881952
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Are you sure you know who the real parasites are?

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: nate] #6881961
05/25/20 03:22 PM
05/25/20 03:22 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
I listened to a lady speaking about a year ago, her field of study was social anthropology (I believe). She was talking about what caused once great societies in history to deteriorate and fall. It was very interesting to listen to. It it a little deeper than politics, war, diseases or food for the most part. She had a book or two out but I can't remember her name or can't find the books. I believe she hosted a syndicated political radio program for a long time. Anyway the science of societal breakdown was very interesting.

Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: rex123] #6881963
05/25/20 03:24 PM
05/25/20 03:24 PM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
Originally Posted by rex123
That is a mis quote Washington never said it. Go to the Washington Library it is passed off as his in recent years but it is in his writings no where.

Yup wrong George. It was George Clinton, of Parliament Funkadelic.

Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: nate] #6881968
05/25/20 03:33 PM
05/25/20 03:33 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Lots of info on civilizations collapsing throughout history.The symptoms and causes are surprisingly the same in all cases.
What is going on now sure looks like one of the precursors.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: Ditchdiver] #6881990
05/25/20 03:55 PM
05/25/20 03:55 PM
Michigan
coonlove Offline
trapper
coonlove  Offline
trapper

Michigan
Originally Posted by Ditchdiver
Originally Posted by Bob Jameson
There are those that have been preparing for some time now nationwide. The "Minority" we are not. These things are not usually discussed on a public forum or on cell phones as for obvious reasons. There are plenty that have the stomach and others will find their stomach when forced to make a decision. Many wouldn't bat an eye to make a personal sacrifice if necessary to take action if necessay.

The sleeping giant is listening and very aware. Things could change over night with the awakening if things continue to deteriorate as they have been.

The younger generation won't be of any help nor are they needed. Unfortunately I doubt we can vote this one away in good time. Too many imbedded radicals and money involved.

We will all know when it is time to mobilize

I am 34 yrs old, so I guess I would be part of the "younger generation" that you are talking about. All I can say is, don't discount all of us "younger" people.

Fear not, Tony. I know you to be a fine upstanding lad and I don't say that about many 34 year old. People like you will be the voice of reason in the coming days.

"I'm the paterfamilias"
Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: Yes sir] #6882000
05/25/20 04:07 PM
05/25/20 04:07 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
I listened to a lady speaking about a year ago, her field of study was social anthropology (I believe). She was talking about what caused once great societies in history to deteriorate and fall. It was very interesting to listen to. It it a little deeper than politics, war, diseases or food for the most part. She had a book or two out but I can't remember her name or can't find the books. I believe she hosted a syndicated political radio program for a long time. Anyway the science of societal breakdown was very interesting.

Rebecca Costa. Very very interesting stuff. Sociobiologist

Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: Boco] #6882007
05/25/20 04:13 PM
05/25/20 04:13 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by Boco
Lots of info on civilizations collapsing throughout history.The symptoms and causes are surprisingly the same in all cases.
What is going on now sure looks like one of the precursors.

I agree wholeheartedly with that.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: nate] #6882009
05/25/20 04:18 PM
05/25/20 04:18 PM
South Dakota
M
M.S. Pickins Offline
trapper
M.S. Pickins  Offline
trapper
M

South Dakota
Anyone who says the "Leftists goal is a one world government" is a moron. Its BOTH the right and left gunning for the same thing. You should be saying the "Elites goal is a one world government" The Bush's have both the "Patriot Act" and an assault weapons ban under their belts (both unconstitutional). I also find it interesting that 50% of U.S. billionaires are Jewish. I was always taught that billionaires were all "straight white men." Do some looking into that. I can tell you that there is a large number of young men like me out there that are becoming very sick of the social and political aspects of our society. Not only is there a shortage of work that pays a real wage, but we can't find a girlfriend/wife that hasn't been brainwashed. I predict there will be a very nasty event coming in the next fifty years.

Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: M.S. Pickins] #6882013
05/25/20 04:21 PM
05/25/20 04:21 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins
Anyone who says the "Leftists goal is a one world government" is a moron. Its BOTH the right and left gunning for the same thing. You should be saying the "Elites goal is a one world government" The Bush's have both the "Patriot Act" and an assault weapons ban under their belts (both unconstitutional). I also find it interesting that 50% of U.S. billionaires are Jewish. I was always taught that billionaires were all "straight white men." Do some looking into that. I can tell you that there is a large number of young men like me out there that are becoming very sick of the social and political aspects of our society. Not only is there a shortage of work that pays a real wage, but we can't find a girlfriend/wife that hasn't been brainwashed. I predict there will be a very nasty event coming in the next fifty years.

I agree.

No Jab.
Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: nate] #6882014
05/25/20 04:23 PM
05/25/20 04:23 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Sadly, for the most part, I do as well. Good Lord.............

Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: nate] #6882017
05/25/20 04:28 PM
05/25/20 04:28 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

M.S. Pickens why the fascination with Jewish people? I've noticed most of your post on subjects include statements about Jewish people.

Re: Is a civil war really brewin? [Re: KeithC] #6882022
05/25/20 04:36 PM
05/25/20 04:36 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland

Why do so many liberals feel the need to lie and attribute bizarre motivations to others to support their warped views?

Keith

You answered it in your question. lol

-Goofy-
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread