No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Is the next gen [Re: loosegoose] #6882128
05/25/20 06:50 PM
05/25/20 06:50 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by loosegoose
Honest inquisitive question....why did I come across as one?

What's your thoughts on open borders? Drugs?

Re: Is the next gen [Re: Vinke] #6882133
05/25/20 06:54 PM
05/25/20 06:54 PM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
What is Truth?

What is a liberal?

The closest summation is, a liberal is someone who wants to steal what you have by IRS confiscation to spend your money on things to make them feel better for their tortured conscience, while a conservative is someone who wants to steal your money by forcing you to buy things to make them rich as they have no conscience.
The world has Darwin politics in the mutations of liberals and conservatives are not the genus The United States was founded on Federalists and Republicans, one advocated an Alexander Hamilton strong central government, while the other advocated the Sovereign States. The people have been brainwashed to political movements which are immoral and amoral, so the political process is the corruption of values, as in what is valuable, not what is moral.

Re: Is the next gen [Re: Vinke] #6882139
05/25/20 06:59 PM
05/25/20 06:59 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Liberalism, along with the Democrat party are completely the opposite of what they were 50 years ago.

They went bananas.

Re: Is the next gen [Re: Vinke] #6882181
05/25/20 07:48 PM
05/25/20 07:48 PM
Arkansas
A
Artrapper16 Offline
trapper
Artrapper16  Offline
trapper
A

Arkansas
I usually stay away from these political threads but I am not at all a liberal I'm a new trapper well this was my third year but I am Trump all the way and offending me is quite hard to do. U less you call me a liberal. Lol

Re: Is the next gen [Re: Vinke] #6882193
05/25/20 08:01 PM
05/25/20 08:01 PM
chelsea,wi
keets Offline
trapper
keets  Offline
trapper

chelsea,wi
the democrat party still gets liberal votes....there's nothing liberal about the democrat's anymore

2021 goals....make time to trap
PROUD MEMBER WTA NTA FTA GOA SPORTSMANS ALLIANCE
Re: Is the next gen [Re: hippie] #6882223
05/25/20 08:33 PM
05/25/20 08:33 PM
Beatrice, NE
L
loosegoose Offline
trapper
loosegoose  Offline
trapper
L

Beatrice, NE
Originally Posted by hippie
Originally Posted by loosegoose
Honest inquisitive question....why did I come across as one?

What's your thoughts on open borders? Drugs?

A country isn't a country without borders, I have no problem with immigrants that desire to become US citizens cans assimilate to American culture. No welfare or voting for non citizens though.

As far as drugs are concerned, drugs are for losers, but to tell me what I cannot, or have to, put in my own body is tyranny.

Last edited by loosegoose; 05/25/20 08:36 PM.
Re: Is the next gen [Re: star flakes] #6882243
05/25/20 08:51 PM
05/25/20 08:51 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by star flakes
What is Truth?

What is a liberal?

The closest summation is, a liberal is someone who wants to steal what you have by IRS confiscation to spend your money on things to make them feel better for their tortured conscience, while a conservative is someone who wants to steal your money by forcing you to buy things to make them rich as they have no conscience.
The world has Darwin politics in the mutations of liberals and conservatives are not the genus The United States was founded on Federalists and Republicans, one advocated an Alexander Hamilton strong central government, while the other advocated the Sovereign States. The people have been brainwashed to political movements which are immoral and amoral, so the political process is the corruption of values, as in what is valuable, not what is moral.

Conservatives "force you to buy things to make them rich"???? Example, please? I don't buy anything I don't want to buy.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Is the next gen [Re: star flakes] #6882249
05/25/20 08:58 PM
05/25/20 08:58 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
What is Truth?

What is a liberal?

The Republican party was formed in Ripon WI in 1854.

No Jab.
Re: Is the next gen [Re: Gary Benson] #6882268
05/25/20 09:23 PM
05/25/20 09:23 PM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
What is Truth?

What is a liberal?

Conservatives "force you to buy things to make them rich"???? Example, please? I don't buy anything I don't want to buy.

My thoughts exactly, how do conservatives force anyone to buy anything? When we find out let's start forcing other people to buy fur so we can all be rich.

Re: Is the next gen [Re: Vinke] #6882273
05/25/20 09:28 PM
05/25/20 09:28 PM
Michigan
M
Michigander Offline
trapper
Michigander  Offline
trapper
M

Michigan
It depends on the topic for me. Fiscally very conservative which no party seems to care about these days. I am pretty liberal on most social topics.

Too many people on here tow the party line on everything and are afraid to go against the flow.

Re: Is the next gen [Re: Vinke] #6882312
05/25/20 10:13 PM
05/25/20 10:13 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Sheep is what they are.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Is the next gen [Re: Vinke] #6882353
05/25/20 11:08 PM
05/25/20 11:08 PM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
I'm sure I come across as a liberal to you guys because I don't fit in with the modern brand of conservative. I believe in conservatism as it's been modeled to me by people I've looked up to in my life. It's about hard work, humility, fiscal conservatism, conserving natural resources and outdoor heritage and tolerance for people who don't live like you choose to live and who come from somewhere else. There is no current political party I feel aligned with, just a matter of who turns me off more at the moment.

This identity politics game is a load of garbage. Who wants their views on the world to be defined by talking heads, senators and columnists? I sure don't. I know who I am and what I believe in. They're either telling you what you want to hear or telling you what they want you too believe. No one is on your side. Make up your own mind, and accept the fact that other people will do they same and you're going to disagree. Argue respectfully and carry on.

And thank you for not booting me off TMan. I learn a lot here, am inspired to keep trapping and hope I can learn enough to give back someday.

Re: Is the next gen [Re: Vinke] #6882384
05/26/20 12:32 AM
05/26/20 12:32 AM
Oregon
H
H2ORat Offline
trapper
H2ORat  Offline
trapper
H

Oregon
well said coos -- i do not generally take your point of view on things, but i see where you are coming from and can appreciate it (sort of ) . You at least think for yourself -- no matter what others may say ------- DON'T STOP THINKING.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread