No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Miley] #6883324
05/27/20 10:37 AM
05/27/20 10:37 AM
Central MN, sort of old
MnMan Offline
trapper
MnMan  Offline
trapper

Central MN, sort of old
Well, I don't know all of the circumstances here but I have a hard time understanding why the 4 officers did not put him into the back of the squad as soon as he was cuffed even though he was resisting. No human should have been treated the way he was in my opinion. The cause of death sure could have been something other than the knee on the neck but I'm pretty sure that the treatment he got was instrumental in his death. The liquid flowing from under the squad was where he peed himself I think.

I'm just happy to be here! Today I'm as young as I'll ever be and and older than I've ever been before!
Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Miley] #6883329
05/27/20 10:41 AM
05/27/20 10:41 AM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Bet the mans neck was broke . Big cop all his weight on guys neck with his head turned sideways. Heck made my neck hurt just seeing video !!! PLUS I think the reason they were fired is look around. Most of them were just standing there flexing all buffed up on their steroids. Thick necked and posing like a gobbler puffed up in the field. Put him in cuffs or tase his butt. Man was wanted for forgery OR NO wait he fit the description of some one who did.......

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: HayDay] #6883333
05/27/20 10:42 AM
05/27/20 10:42 AM
Missouri
W
WhiteTrash 88 Offline
trapper
WhiteTrash 88  Offline
trapper
W

Missouri
Wonder who the dude was on the news coverage, that brought the ammo up to the front lines and dumped it in the street. A grocery cart full of ally apples to chuck at the cops. Probably took a college class or two on problem solving in critical situations.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Miley] #6883346
05/27/20 11:01 AM
05/27/20 11:01 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
I was wondering why they didn't just taze the guy?
Does anyone know why they detained the guy? I heard it was for trying to pass a counterfeit $20 bill.
The news said all 4 cops were fired.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Boco] #6883348
05/27/20 11:10 AM
05/27/20 11:10 AM
South metro, MN
C
Calvin Offline
trapper
Calvin  Offline
trapper
C

South metro, MN
Originally Posted by Boco
The crook was on some kind of drug,you can hear the cops asking him what are you on.
The guy was moving his head around,I doubt both his carotids were occluded.And his airway was not cut off because he is talking.A knee on the neck is not something that normally leads to a fatality.
I dont see how they can say that the cop killed him when there hasn't been an autopsy yet.I bet the drugs killed him in conjunction with him struggling to resist arrest.
I bet he died from drug induced cardiac arrest.

That's called "Excited Delirium"...The cause of most in-custody deaths...Its textbook for this one as well.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: MnMan] #6883351
05/27/20 11:16 AM
05/27/20 11:16 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by MnMan
Well, I don't know all of the circumstances here but I have a hard time understanding why the 4 officers did not put him into the back of the squad as soon as he was cuffed even though he was resisting. No human should have been treated the way he was in my opinion. The cause of death sure could have been something other than the knee on the neck but I'm pretty sure that the treatment he got was instrumental in his death. The liquid flowing from under the squad was where he peed himself I think.

Even when cuffed, an agitated individual can do massive damage to a police car and seriously hurt themselves in the process. Many police cars have had their windows kicked out by people in handcuffs. Many drugged and insane people in handcuffs have smashed their heads and faces into the windows and bars in police cars cutting and bruising themselves badly and in a few cases killing themselves.

I watched a tiny, stoned, female college student, at the University of Dayton kick the window out of the window out of a police cruiser and then badly cut herself, trying to squirm out, feet first. She smashed her face up too.

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Miley] #6883356
05/27/20 11:30 AM
05/27/20 11:30 AM
Iowa
B
beeman Offline
trapper
beeman  Offline
trapper
B

Iowa
Think about this.

5 lives ruined over a person suspected of passing a counterfeit $20 bill.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Miley] #6883359
05/27/20 11:36 AM
05/27/20 11:36 AM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Everything is about money.
Money is the root of evil ya know.
Almost all crime is tied to money in some way.Everything from poaching to prostitution.

Last edited by Boco; 05/27/20 11:38 AM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: beeman] #6883360
05/27/20 11:39 AM
05/27/20 11:39 AM
ND
M
MJM Online content
trapper
MJM  Online Content
trapper
M

ND
Originally Posted by beeman
Think about this.
5 lives ruined over a person suspected of passing a counterfeit $20 bill.

Yea, they should have never stopped. When should they stop? Never would salve the problem, I am sure. Sometimes you earn what you get.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: KeithC] #6883364
05/27/20 11:46 AM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by KeithC

Even when cuffed, an agitated individual can do massive damage to a police car and seriously hurt themselves in the process. Many police cars have had their windows kicked out by people in handcuffs. Many drugged and insane people in handcuffs have smashed their heads and faces into the windows and bars in police cars cutting and bruising themselves badly and in a few cases killing themselves.

I watched a tiny, stoned, female college student, at the University of Dayton kick the window out of the window out of a police cruiser and then badly cut herself, trying to squirm out, feet first. She smashed her face up too.

Keith

Well keith the difference is the perp hurt themselves. Let them have at it. But in this case the cops actions may have caused the death. In your example the perps action caused their injuries.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Boco] #6883365
Missouri
W
WhiteTrash 88 Offline
trapper
WhiteTrash 88  Offline
trapper
W

Missouri
Boco, send some of that evil down my way. Running low on TP , and they won't barter some for these. [Linked Image]
laugh

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Miley] #6883371
05/27/20 12:00 PM
05/27/20 12:00 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
OK I just watched it again and the part that will hang the officers is after he stopped moving and what appears to have peed himself the cop didn't remove his knee for over 6 or more minutes. Didn't really show when it was removed Plenty of time to choke someone to death. For those of you who are saying he could breathe because he was talking find a clip that shows the entire video. It last for about 20 minutes .!!!!! That is unreal. Hate to side with a would be felon but the man stopped moving and was obviously unconscious but the office just pressed on his neck with his hands in his pockets like he was waiting in line at cracker barrel !!! How hard was he to subdue if they done it while their hands were in their POCKETS... Unless they are robo cop or maybe Chuck Norris's cousin.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Miley] #6883403
05/27/20 12:39 PM
05/27/20 12:39 PM
Suffolk new york
M
Miley Offline OP
trapper
Miley  Offline OP
trapper
M

Suffolk new york
Gotta remember it’s not just a black thing. It’s a you against us thing. Could of been you ,your kin or friends having a bad day. If you think you can just tell the cop, no wait I’m a good guy . I have a job ,go to church love my family. Don’t matter at the time.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: jbyrd63] #6883409
05/27/20 12:59 PM
05/27/20 12:59 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

Well keith the difference is the perp hurt themselves. Let them have at it. But in this case the cops actions may have caused the death. In your example the perps action caused their injuries.

I was very, very obviously answering MnMan's question about why they didn't just put the man in the back of the squad and very, very obviously not saying anything about the police officer's other actions.

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Boco] #6883414
05/27/20 01:04 PM
05/27/20 01:04 PM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
The crook was on some kind of drug,you can hear the cops asking him what are you on.
The guy was moving his head around,I doubt both his carotids were occluded.And his airway was not cut off because he is talking.A knee on the neck is not something that normally leads to a fatality.
I dont see how they can say that the cop killed him when there hasn't been an autopsy yet.I bet the drugs killed him in conjunction with him struggling to resist arrest.
I bet he died from drug induced cardiac arrest.

The medical terms are Laryngospasm and Tracheitis, in either case the reality is if anyone has trauma to their throat, it will swell in time, cut off the air, and the person suffocates. The neck vertebrae does not need to be broken, only the cartilage. Old episode of Quincy ME, focused on an old bum, who in a drunk came at a young guy, who shoved him back. Happened to hit the throat and broke the cartilage and the guy choked out about 10 minutes later as his throat swelled shut. The fact is, if anyone over 40 is throat punched, chances are they will choke out and die, as the area becomes very non pliable with age.

These were not 4 protect and serve officers, these were enforcement thugs, taught on the foreign system of police intimidation where the public is the enemy. This was introduced from Tel Aviv back in the 1980's, as the Jews beat up their citizens as a habit to keep order. It is why Tel Aviv imported so many Russian Jews as they had zero problem beating up settlers.
This was not 5 lives ruined. This was a suspected petty thief, murdered by 4 enforcers who should never have been hired. They were fired immediately, compared to the Somali who murdered Justine Damon in her driveway wearing a bathrobe, who almost shot the white officer sitting beside him too.

Some states hire problem people, Minnesota is one such case and these four thugs were together because they got off on intimidating people. This Coronavirus plague has proved one thing, and that is Americans are pretty good at policing themselves and do not need millions of federal, state and city cops costing billions of dollars.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Miley] #6883418
05/27/20 01:15 PM
05/27/20 01:15 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
What did the guy do to get himself held down like that?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: hippie] #6883432
05/27/20 01:37 PM
05/27/20 01:37 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by hippie
What did the guy do to get himself held down like that?

Since none of the liberal media outlets shows the first part of any of the videos, including the fixed cameras, that are always running, I strongly suspect he fought the police like a lunatic.

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Miley] #6883438
05/27/20 01:45 PM
05/27/20 01:45 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
In a couple days the forging theiving crack head will miraculously turn out to be a religious upstanding preacher,community leader,family man loved by all, man of God,stomped down in the street by racist nazi facists.

Last edited by Boco; 05/27/20 01:48 PM.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Boco] #6883441
05/27/20 01:51 PM
05/27/20 01:51 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
In a couple days the forging theiving crack head will miraculously turn out to be a religious upstanding preacher,community leader,family man loved by all, man of God,stomped down in the street by racist nazi facists.

They'll show pictures of him dressed up for high school graduation and if he didn't graduate high school, grade school graduation.

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired [Re: Miley] #6883443
05/27/20 01:54 PM
05/27/20 01:54 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Yep and the sheeple will believe that narrative.
Then a couple community organizers will incite the sheeple to riot,burn down their own community and get millions to rebuild for "reparations",and an apology to them.
And Don Lemon will keep it going nationally.

Last edited by Boco; 05/27/20 01:56 PM.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread