No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6899782
06/14/20 09:59 PM
06/14/20 09:59 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
After the last couple of week I ain’t giving up squat!

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6899800
06/14/20 10:22 PM
06/14/20 10:22 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
I’m a friend of and support law enforcement. However, if the liberals take over the government and try to use the law (whatever that may look like) to enforce their anti-gun and anti-second amendment measures, I am also not given up squat. If and whoever comes for my guns will now be my enemy.

Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: James] #6899872
06/14/20 11:27 PM
06/14/20 11:27 PM
N. Carolina
S
Scout1 Offline
trapper
Scout1  Offline
trapper
S

N. Carolina
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by Scout1
On a federal level, Trump will veto the dems gun restrictions.

I don't know the answer to the question I'm about to ask, but would like to know the answer:

How many times has Trump vetoed Dem gun restrictions?

Jim

I really don't have the answer either. But if a dem gun restriction makes it to Donald's desk I'll bet you (James) a hamburger he vetoes it??

-------------------------------------
DJT & MTG in 2024!
Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6899905
06/15/20 12:52 AM
06/15/20 12:52 AM
Moved to Fbks, Ak.
M
martentrapper Offline
trapper
martentrapper  Offline
trapper
M

Moved to Fbks, Ak.
I don't believe any gun control bills have made it to trumps desk. Something happened with bump stocks maybe?

Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: James] #6899959
06/15/20 06:46 AM
06/15/20 06:46 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by Scout1
On a federal level, Trump will veto the dems gun restrictions.

I don't know the answer to the question I'm about to ask, but would like to know the answer:

How many times has Trump vetoed Dem gun restrictions?

Jim

He didn't have to yet, thanks to McConnell. The gun bills the house past are sitting in the senate, not being heard.

Should the senate change hands, we're going to need a president that will veto them.

Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6900165
06/15/20 12:44 PM
06/15/20 12:44 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
W

McGrath, AK
We know what the left will do. The same as they always do. Pass some ridiculous unconstitutional piece of drivel to restrict your rights. Waste more time and money.

The better question is what will Republicans do.................probably cower in fear.

What they should do is mount an education campaign to teach everyone about the racist Democrat roots of the gun control movement in America. Point out that it has always been Democrats who owned and traded slaves. Democrats who opposed emancipation. Democrats who formed the Klan. Democrats who passed laws in the south preventing freedmen from obtaining firearms. Democrats who opposed the civil rights act. And the list goes on.

Have people like Condy Rice speak on the subject as well as Clarence Thomas.

Of course that will never happen because it will be viewed as aggressive and offensive.

Mean As Nails
Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: white17] #6900173
06/15/20 12:53 PM
06/15/20 12:53 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Originally Posted by white17
We know what the left will do. The same as they always do. Pass some ridiculous unconstitutional piece of drivel to restrict your rights. Waste more time and money.

The better question is what will Republicans do.................probably cower in fear.

What they should do is mount an education campaign to teach everyone about the racist Democrat roots of the gun control movement in America. Point out that it has always been Democrats who owned and traded slaves. Democrats who opposed emancipation. Democrats who formed the Klan. Democrats who passed laws in the south preventing freedmen from obtaining firearms. Democrats who opposed the civil rights act. And the list goes on.

Of course that will never happen because it will be viewed as aggressive and offensive.

Like this....amazing info summed up in perfection. I think Ill make a separate thread featuring this , in case this one gets overlooked in the pages...there are so many profound points in this , hearing it more than once is beneficial.

Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: white17] #6900272
06/15/20 03:31 PM
06/15/20 03:31 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID

If the situation was reversed, the dems would have been exposing it all along. The Republicans don’t have the guts to do it. I am a registered Republican but thinking of switching to Independent since the Republicans are becoming disgusting with their inactions or siding with the liberals. Look at Mitt Romney.

Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: white17] #6900278
06/15/20 03:37 PM
06/15/20 03:37 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa

I agree.

But ya know what good it will do???? The same good as all us on here explaining those same points to Democrats year after year to only have them comeback on the next day and troll with the same drivel.

Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6900626
06/15/20 10:10 PM
06/15/20 10:10 PM
Piney va. soon be 19
cotton Offline
trapper
cotton  Offline
trapper

Piney va. soon be 19
poorly and i am looking for them to cause bloodshed in this country some day soon

John 3/16

ifin your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough
VTA life member

Re: How are the democrats going to handle gun control [Re: Marty] #6900723
06/15/20 11:21 PM
06/15/20 11:21 PM
USA MN
Snowpa Offline
trapper
Snowpa  Offline
trapper

USA MN
Originally Posted by Marty
Re-structure the SCOTUS with a liberal majority and a gun ban similar to what canada just passed.

X2

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread