No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Little hail. [Re: cohunt] #6906119
06/21/20 01:23 PM
06/21/20 01:23 PM
South Dakota
H
Hydropillar Offline
trapper
Hydropillar  Offline
trapper
H

South Dakota
Originally Posted by cohunt
For guys who do not experience hail. imagine a large herd of cattle in that and no place to go. Calves are still pretty small this time of year(we are actually pretty early for hail also).

my grandpa told about hail that took pieces of hide off cattle... iv never seen it in my 60 yrs on earth.

The only place you find free cheese is in a mousetrap !
Re: Little hail. [Re: Law Dog] #6906121
06/21/20 01:25 PM
06/21/20 01:25 PM
South Dakota
H
Hydropillar Offline
trapper
Hydropillar  Offline
trapper
H

South Dakota
For guys who do not experience hail. imagine a large herd of cattle in that and no place to go. Calves are still pretty small this time of year(we are actually pretty early for hail also).

my grandpa told about hail that took pieces of hide off cattle... iv never seen it in my 60 yrs on earth.
Originally Posted by Law Dog
Hearing the local Ford dealer has some major damage dents and windows broken.

break out some of that moldy skunk money and buy ya a trappin vehickle !!!

The only place you find free cheese is in a mousetrap !
Re: Little hail. [Re: Hydropillar] #6906123
06/21/20 01:32 PM
06/21/20 01:32 PM
Illinois
D
dkrug Offline
trapper
dkrug  Offline
trapper
D

Illinois
Originally Posted by Hydropillar

Had a Groendyke transport driver from Kansas show me a picture of a bowling ball size hailstone in his living room, that had come through the roof.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread