No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Corona numbers? [Re: Bogmaster] #6909875
06/24/20 11:18 PM
06/24/20 11:18 PM
Newark, Ohio 83 years
Actor Offline
trapper
Actor  Offline
trapper

Newark, Ohio 83 years
Originally Posted by Bogmaster
it is the flu about the same as --polio is arthiritis. The corona virus is several times more deadly than our seasonal flu.
That is a fact no matter how you try to sweep it under the rug.
Tom

Your are 100% correct... many of the guys I know and associated with feel exactly the same way Diggerman feels... they are most all still children in the 30 45 year age range and showing no responsibility.

Garry-

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

Have been trapping 77 years…
Re: Corona numbers? [Re: Dirt] #6909879
06/24/20 11:19 PM
06/24/20 11:19 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
Numbers are taking off. Hold on to your hats. This is not a political game. Ask any dead person and they will not disagree.

Re: Corona numbers? [Re: Dirt] #6909884
06/24/20 11:22 PM
06/24/20 11:22 PM
GRAVETTE ARK
A
Ark Trapper Offline
trapper
Ark Trapper  Offline
trapper
A

GRAVETTE ARK
I'll be glad when the hype of this passes I try to look at life in general with a positive light not all the doom and gloom. But I see death everyday. So I may not get as worked up as others. People are definitely dying with this disease but they are of all the others too. I'm seeing diabetes as a overwelming common thread with these deaths 25 out of 33 have that illness in common. Here in Benton county we have had 2200 cases and only 33 deaths so far I had a link built on my website that show the ethnicity age sex and date of death. No other information is listed I mainly added the link to cut down on daily press calls but thought it might be good for the public also. It has helped!
You are correct about the numbers not adding up. Our state health department is only reporting 14 deaths here. I am being told it is due to a lag time getting the information tallied from the certified death certificates. However those are completed electronically, so I don't understand that explanation. This "pandemic " really hasn't changed our year to date numbers, in fact we are a little behind from last year.

Re: Corona numbers? [Re: Dirt] #6909905
06/24/20 11:48 PM
06/24/20 11:48 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
No a political game?
Who told you that CNN?

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Corona numbers? [Re: Dirt] #6909917
06/24/20 11:53 PM
06/24/20 11:53 PM
American In the Pyrenees; Fran...
S
swift4me Online content
trapper
swift4me  Online Content
trapper
S

American In the Pyrenees; Fran...
We are seeing new clusters in Europe due to behavior of people after the lockdown. Young people went back to life as it was before and are now spreading it again. All of western Europe takes their vacation in July and August so as the tourists move around, so will the virus. I'm pretty sure my September trip to Montana won't happen. We were going to put my folks ashes into my dads favorite trout stream, but sitting on planes and airports for that long has me spooked.

Pete

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread