No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: lucky to be alive [Re: foxkidd44] #6915367
06/30/20 08:43 AM
06/30/20 08:43 AM
Illinois
D
dkrug Offline
trapper
dkrug  Offline
trapper
D

Illinois
Originally Posted by foxkidd44
ok gang,,,,,,heres the update.......a guy I work with contacted me...said he has a 2000 chevy blazer that he was gonna get rid of because he's getting a new truck...........he said he was gonna flat out give it to me,,,i just have to cover plate transfer/title....etc. it has a few minor issues,,,but a sound vehicle otherwise.....its gonna be a few weeks though........

I am firmly, 100% convinced,,, the lord is showing his hand in all of this,,,,from walking away from the wreck,,,,to this awesome act of generosity. one would have to be a fool to not see it.

I know a coon trapper that will give you a $1000 bucks for it.

Re: lucky to be alive [Re: foxkidd44] #6915434
06/30/20 09:49 AM
06/30/20 09:49 AM
Wisconsin
Bear Tracker Offline
trapper
Happy Birthday Bear Tracker  Offline
trapper

Wisconsin
Gal your ok and blessed.
Wife and I went up to Coon Rapids MN to pick up our grandson. Nothing worse then Minneapolis drivers! THE topper was a black car swerved at us from a right lane. Wife looks down and the lady has her left leg against the window and is breast feeding a baby on her lap at 80 mph. Stupid people out there.

Re: lucky to be alive [Re: Bear Tracker] #6915437
06/30/20 09:55 AM
06/30/20 09:55 AM
Illinois
D
dkrug Offline
trapper
dkrug  Offline
trapper
D

Illinois
Originally Posted by Bear Tracker
Gal your ok and blessed.
Wife and I went up to Coon Rapids MN to pick up our grandson. Nothing worse then Minneapolis drivers! THE topper was a black car swerved at us from a right lane. Wife looks down and the lady has her left leg against the window and is breast feeding a baby on her lap at 80 mph. Stupid people out there.

NASCAR babies aren't raised on bottles, it takes the racer's edge out of them.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread