No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6915866
06/30/20 04:33 PM
06/30/20 04:33 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Worthless.

Yep

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: Davisfur] #6915879
06/30/20 04:50 PM
06/30/20 04:50 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Davisfur
BLM and antifa are just the democrats new versions of the KKK. Seems they have a long history of birthing "hate groups". Although I seriously doubt that the southern democrats that started to original Klu Klux Klan would stand for the type of nonsense that BLM and antifa are pulling right now. My thinking is that there would be crosses burning all over the country and troublemakers would be dissappearing in the middle of the night.

You sound like you miss those days, long for them.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: James] #6915884
06/30/20 04:56 PM
06/30/20 04:56 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Online content
trapper
upstateNY  Online Content
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by James
BLM and antifa are just the democrats new versions of the KKK. Seems they have a long history of birthing "hate groups". Although I seriously doubt that the southern democrats that started to original Klu Klux Klan would stand for the type of nonsense that BLM and antifa are pulling right now. My thinking is that there would be crosses burning all over the country and troublemakers would be dissappearing in the middle of the night.

Jim

And you sound like typical Dip Stick Jimmy.Dont forget to vote for "any democrat with a pulse" like you promised.

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: AntiGov] #6915886
06/30/20 05:00 PM
06/30/20 05:00 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by AntiGov
Worthless.

Yep

So white that they're invisible. Wait a minute...........

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: Leftlane] #6915888
06/30/20 05:01 PM
06/30/20 05:01 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Keith, your demand doesn't make sense. How can black people force the criminals among them not to commit crimes?

Do they demand you do the same with white criminals?

And did you know there are whites committing crimes too, threatening people, destroying property, right alongside the black criminals?

I agree black and white liberal leaders should raise their voices against the criminals, and it's their shame they don't. Well, some are speaking out, but their voices are being drowned in all the uproar.

What exactly is it you want a "good" black person to do? Think like you?

Never happen.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: Leftlane] #6915889
06/30/20 05:03 PM
06/30/20 05:03 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
What are good whites supposed to do about something that happened 200 yrs ago?

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6915897
06/30/20 05:11 PM
06/30/20 05:11 PM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
Worthless.

I'll give you my address so you can mail me a postcard from fantasy land.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: Leftlane] #6915914
06/30/20 05:44 PM
06/30/20 05:44 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Keith, your demand doesn't make sense. How can black people force the criminals among them not to commit crimes?

Do they demand you do the same with white criminals?

And did you know there are whites committing crimes too, threatening people, destroying property, right alongside the black criminals?

I agree black and white liberal leaders should raise their voices against the criminals, and it's their shame they don't. Well, some are speaking out, but their voices are being drowned in all the uproar.

What exactly is it you want a "good" black person to do? Think like you?

Never happen.

Jim

James, your reading comprehension rate is slipping a lot lately. On the first page of this very thread i wrote:

Originally Posted by KeithC
There are probably pretty close to even numbers of whites to blacks destroying cemeteries, statues and businesses in the BLM terrorist organization. Blacks are being used by the liberal left, whose leadership mostly thinks of blacks as barely human.

Groups like the KKK and Arayan Nation, which is paticulary involved in recruiting prisoners, are going to grow. It's hard to watch people of your race being targeted by another race and to not get angry at the entire race.

The real struggle is between radical leftists and the rest of America. If it comes down to civil war, blacks, being somewhat unfairly thought of as being the problem, are going to really suffer, because they are easier to pick out then white leftists.

The only thing that will stop a huge increase of racial hatred is if black people start stopping the bad behavior of other blacks.

Keith

I further wrote in this thread that:

Originally Posted by KeithC
I meant that the good black people need to physically stop the destructive blacks by threat of force or force. The time to talk is weeks past.

Keith

Having read many of my previous posts, you should have gleaned that I think most people in every race are good. By good I mean people that just behave kindly and conscientiously, like most people.

Keith

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: Leftlane] #6915925
06/30/20 06:03 PM
06/30/20 06:03 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Keith, I did see your earlier posts, and they were plainly-written enough for me to understand them.

You still haven't explained how "good" blacks are supposed to force "bad" blacks to stop committing crimes.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: Leftlane] #6915928
06/30/20 06:07 PM
06/30/20 06:07 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
The same way today's whites are supposed to "make up" for whites from 200 years back.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: James] #6915930
06/30/20 06:09 PM
06/30/20 06:09 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Keith, I did see your earlier posts, and they were plainly-written enough for me to understand them.

You still haven't explained how "good" blacks are supposed to force "bad" blacks to stop committing crimes.

Jim

By threat of force, I ment just that, protecting statues, cemeteries and buildings by standing there, armed or not looking ready to act if the rioters act poorly.

By force i mean physically stopping the destruction through violence if restraining the rioters does not work.

I don't think it will be easy. If white people see black people protecting instead of destroying, the level of new animosity will lower and we will come together as a people again.

Keith

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: Leftlane] #6915934
06/30/20 06:11 PM
06/30/20 06:11 PM
East Central Wi.
coyote addict Offline
trapper
coyote addict  Offline
trapper

East Central Wi.
BLM KKK Antifa Democrats Al Qaeda = All the same , Terrorist JMO

Member -W.T.A. N.T.A. - N.R. A.
A Shotgun. A Rifle and a 4 Wheel Drive.. A Country Boy. Will Survive
Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: Leftlane] #6915937
06/30/20 06:15 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
If they do so, Keith, will you volunteer to help force, by guns, knives, and clubs, the white miscreants to behave?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: James] #6915938
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS

Well to start, they can demand that all the rap music that glorifies rape, drugs, gang violence, and murder be taken off the airwaves. That would seem much more beneficial than demanding the same of Aunt Jemima and Gone with the Wind. Then they can put down their Defund the Police signs and start calling the police to report known drug dealers and drug houses. They can stop hiding known criminals, and start answering the questions of LEOs when asked about witnessing a crime. It wouldn't even be necessary TO use force, if they would just use the resources (a.k.a the police) already available to them to report those that ARE causing the violence so they can be dealt with. This wouldn't be an immediate fix, but starting to parent their children would help immensely as well in the future.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: James] #6915942
06/30/20 06:18 PM
06/30/20 06:18 PM
western Oklahoma
D
Davisfur Offline
trapper
Davisfur  Offline
trapper
D

western Oklahoma

Jim

I by no means long for the days of cross burning and people being hurt by the Klan James. I have no affinity for the KKK anymore, whereas at one time I did. When I was very young and naive I thought joining thier group was something I wanted to do with my life but after years of research and soul searching to boot I learned to judge a man by his actions and not by the color of his skin. I know that this confession will make some people think less of me and I'm OK with that but please keep in mind I was young and very stupid as to the ways of the world and groups like that can be very influential in thier recruiting. I am grateful everyday that I never officially joined such an "organization". Those things being said and Given the state of our country I am afraid we may start to see white against black violence again in a big way. This rioting and destruction is only going to go so far and then there will be a push back and when the push back comes it will most likely be violent and bloody to behold. I am in no way condoning such actions.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: coyote addict] #6915949
06/30/20 06:25 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by coyote addict
BLM KKK Antifa Democrats Al Qaeda = All the same , Terrorist JMO

Forgot Lawyers.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: James] #6915950
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
If they do so, Keith, will you volunteer to help force, by guns, knives, and clubs, the white miscreants to behave?

Jim

Yes James I will.

i have actually already been clubbed by a white racist, when I stepped in and blocked a club, when he swung it at my friend Thad, who is black. I then wrestled the club from the white racist. Thad, my siblings who were there and Thad's family credit me with saving Thad's life.

Keth

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: James] #6915955
06/30/20 06:30 PM
06/30/20 06:30 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD

Jim

Black on Black killing is over 95% Cops Killing is in single digits that would a better use of their efforts Stopping their own , you know this just playing games.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: Leftlane] #6915965
06/30/20 06:48 PM
06/30/20 06:48 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
The answer is so simple. Two-parent families. Kids taught the importance of hard work, education, and respect for authority.

The answer is so simple. Nothing more is required.

Except why is there a problem?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Is the KKK membership up? [Re: James] #6915972
06/30/20 06:54 PM
06/30/20 06:54 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
The answer is so simple. Two-parent families. Kids taught the importance of hard work, education, and respect for authority.

The answer is so simple. Nothing more is required.

Except why is there a problem?

Jim

The answer is decent people coming together and stopping the rioting with black people leading, to avoid the appearance of white racism. We can't afford to wait for children to be raised properly.

If the angry young people, rioting in the name of blm, see people of different races coming together to stop them, many will wake up and realize racism, for the most part, is a thing of the past in the US.

Keith

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread