No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
When the community service worker comes ... #6915599
06/30/20 01:19 PM
06/30/20 01:19 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
...for your guns. With all the talk from the left to defund and dismantle the police departments, I imagine the only people left to come for our guns will be the community service worker. I can imagine how the conversation will go. After a knock on the door and a brief introduction, being the nice people we are, we will invite them in for a cup of coffee to discuss it at the kitchen table. We will politely listen quietly to the worker as he/she rambles on and describes how bad guns are and we will be more likely to accidentally kill our kids with them than to thwart a crime. Also, we will only need two bullets in a gun to kill a deer although the worker never hunted or shot a gun in their life. After politely listening, we will suddenly tell the worker to get out of our house and never come back. Upon leaving, the worker with tears in his/her eyes will wonder why we did not listen to their rational reasoning to give up our guns. We will get a follow up nasty letter from the mayor telling how rude we were to the community service worker and the mayor will send his/her armed body guards to get our guns. Of course, they will never come since the mayor realizes he/she will lose their tax payers armed security force for a brief time. So the mayor will send out volunteer BLM members armed with AR15’s to our house to try to intimidate us. Then the fun begins...

Re: When the community service worker comes ... [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6915621
06/30/20 01:32 PM
06/30/20 01:32 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
...for your guns. With all the talk from the left to defund and dismantle the police departments, I imagine the only people left to come for our guns will be the community service worker. I can imagine how the conversation will go. After a knock on the door and a brief introduction, being the nice people we are, we will invite them in for a cup of coffee to discuss it at the kitchen table. We will politely listen quietly to the worker as he/she rambles on and describes how bad guns are and we will be more likely to accidentally kill our kids with them than to thwart a crime. Also, we will only need two bullets in a gun to kill a deer although the worker never hunted or shot a gun in their life. After politely listening, we will suddenly tell the worker to get out of our house and never come back. Upon leaving, the worker with tears in his/her eyes will wonder why we did not listen to their rational reasoning to give up our guns. We will get a follow up nasty letter from the mayor telling how rude we were to the community service worker and the mayor will send his/her armed body guards to get our guns. Of course, they will never come since the mayor realizes he/she will lose their tax payers armed security force for a brief time. So the mayor will send out volunteer BLM members armed with AR15’s to our house to try to intimidate us. Then the fun begins...

The left will have violent militants to steal our guns, they might just not call them police. The left likes renaming things to manipulate stupid people's thinking. Look at how illegal immigrants have become dreamers and undocumented workers. We are losing the war of words.

Keith

Re: When the community service worker comes ... [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6915662
06/30/20 02:01 PM
06/30/20 02:01 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Armed militants coming to my home to disarm me means armed resistance on my part. I imagine everybody on this forum thinks the same way. If this occurs, the violence in this country will get very nasty and completely out of hand. I believe the swamp urban politicians really don’t understand how rural people think. Can you imagine a BLM mob (not the police) coming to everybody's home registered on this forum to take our guns. I can only imagine the carnage that will follow

Re: When the community service worker comes ... [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6915665
06/30/20 02:03 PM
06/30/20 02:03 PM
east central WI
K
k snow Online content
trapper
k snow  Online Content
trapper
K

east central WI
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Armed militants coming to my home to disarm me means armed resistance on my part. I imagine everybody on this forum thinks the same way. If this occurs, the violence in this country will get very nasty and completely out of hand. I believe the swamp urban politicians really don’t understand how rural people think. Can you imagine a BLM mob (not the police) coming to everybody's home registered on this forum to take our guns. I can only imagine the carnage that will follow

Pretty sure they won't make it past the first one or two houses out in the rural areas. The body count would stack up pretty quick.

Re: When the community service worker comes ... [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6915684
06/30/20 02:12 PM
06/30/20 02:12 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Once they are in control they will use the full force of the military establishment to provide the muscle.
You will wind up like Koresh if you wait that long to make your stand.Far too late at that point.

Last edited by Boco; 06/30/20 02:14 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: When the community service worker comes ... [Re: Boco] #6916024
06/30/20 07:49 PM
06/30/20 07:49 PM
MO
T
trap master Offline
trapper
trap master  Offline
trapper
T

MO
Originally Posted by Boco
Once they are in control they will use the full force of the military establishment to provide the muscle.
You will wind up like Koresh if you wait that long to make your stand.Far too late at that point.

im perfectly fine with that....I will never submit, I will never surrender. if I have to die in shootout fighting for freedom it wouldn't be the first time I was willing to accept that outcome

Re: When the community service worker comes ... [Re: trap master] #6916069
06/30/20 08:37 PM
06/30/20 08:37 PM
Mn
N
nightlife Offline
trapper
nightlife  Offline
trapper
N

Mn
Originally Posted by trap master
Originally Posted by Boco

im perfectly fine with that....I will never submit, I will never surrender. if I have to die in shootout fighting for freedom it wouldn't be the first time I was willing to accept that outcome

Would be a waste, for me if it gets to that point i will not wait for them to come for me but will head straight for the top and work my way down as far as I can till my end however long that is

To many of these people think they are immune from any harm or punishment take a look at that mayor of Seattle who was all fine with CHAS or CHOP or whatever there calling it today until these people turned up outside her house

Maybe it’s time to show them they are dead wrong if nothing else stick some of their little tin god in jail for long stretches in general population to

�Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.�
― Robert A. Heinlein
Re: When the community service worker comes ... [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6916088
06/30/20 08:52 PM
06/30/20 08:52 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
My first idea would be to incarcerator all the treasonous officials and politicians- most people wouldn't like my 2nd idea.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread