No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Supreme Court strikes down Louisiana abortion law [Re: James] #6916600
07/01/20 11:13 AM
07/01/20 11:13 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
They got something on him. You really think he had TDS when he made the tax not fine decision when Obama was President? I think many on here have TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome).

Last edited by Dirt; 07/01/20 11:24 AM. Reason: Freudian slip

Who is John Galt?
Re: Supreme Court strikes down Louisiana abortion law [Re: white marlin] #6916615
07/01/20 11:34 AM
07/01/20 11:34 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted by white marlin
Originally Posted by James
You guys actually thought a conservative judge means he would always support conservative policies? Funny!

Jim

why do Liberal Justices NEVER support conservative principles?

if they were "straight up" even-handed, you would expect their decisions to be roughly 50/50.

Yes?

but, that is NEVER the case. (I CHALLENGE you to find even ONE example of a liberal Justice taking a conservative view of ANY issue!)

[this is one of 'those" posts that James will ignore...inconvenient, as it is]

" I find nothing in the language or history of the Constitution to support the Court's judgment. The Court simply fashions and announces a new constitutional right for pregnant women and, with scarcely any reason or authority for its action, invests that right with sufficient substance to override most existing state abortion statutes. The upshot is that the people and the legislatures of the 50 States are constitutionally disentitled to weigh the relative importance of the continued existence and development of the fetus, on the one hand, against a spectrum of possible impacts on the woman, on the other hand. As an exercise of raw judicial power, the Court perhaps has authority to do what it does today; but, in my view, its judgment is an improvident and extravagant exercise of the power of judicial review that the Constitution extends to this Court.
— Doe, 410 U.S. at 221–22 (White, J., dissenting)."

For James.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Supreme Court strikes down Louisiana abortion law [Re: Dirt] #6916728
07/01/20 01:35 PM
07/01/20 01:35 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by Dirt
They got something on him. You really think he had TDS when he made the tax not fine decision when Obama was President? I think many on here have TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome).

Yes I do, along with being a rhino.

There's not very many libs and rhinos that dont.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread