No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
FTA Adventure Outings Auction - 2020 #6919139
07/03/20 05:25 PM
07/03/20 05:25 PM
Minnesota
G
Gerald Schmitt Offline OP
trapper
Gerald Schmitt  Offline OP
trapper
G

Minnesota
Just got my new FTA magazine, very impressive list of trips available at auction to the highest bidder. Seven different trips including fishing, hunting, trapping, maple syrup making, and beekeeping. You can absentee bid, or bid at the convention that is scheduled for September 10-12 in Marshfield, WI.

I can't thanks these folks enough, hats off to all the individuals donating these trips, which are mostly multi day time commitments of their time and hard earned knowledge to help fund the FTA's continuous fight to protect trapping rights across the USA.

Here is a link to the auction with complete details: http://furtakersofamerica.com/2020_adventure_auction.pdf

Re: FTA Adventure Outings Auction - 2020 [Re: Gerald Schmitt] #6919666
07/04/20 08:00 AM
07/04/20 08:00 AM
Piney va. soon be 19
cotton Online content
trapper
cotton  Online Content
trapper

Piney va. soon be 19
some dandy trips for sure

John 3/16

ifin your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough
VTA life member

Re: FTA Adventure Outings Auction - 2020 [Re: Gerald Schmitt] #6919774
07/04/20 09:58 AM
07/04/20 09:58 AM
NC, Orange Co.
QuietButDeadly Offline
trapper
QuietButDeadly  Offline
trapper

NC, Orange Co.
I have hunted turkey in the same general area, may even be the same property, of the Kansas turkey trip offered up by Lee Steinmeyer. There are birds there. I have also stayed at the small motel mentioned in the hunt description. It was clean, comfortable and very reasonable price. All a hunter needs. Midwestern hospitality is hard to beat!

Life Member: NCTA, VTA, NTA, TTFHA, MFTI
Member: FTA NRA NWTF
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread