No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Leftlane] #6920400
07/04/20 11:38 PM
07/04/20 11:38 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline OP
trapper
Catch22  Offline OP
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Leftlane
Originally Posted by Catch22

LL, you can keep the signature if you want, don't bother me none. That's not about what I'm gettin to. I was (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) the other night cause I wasn't feelin well and although we may not agree on things, I came across as a tool. My bad.

We are good- I am the last man to hold a grudge- they are counterproductive IMO. I am glad you are back to yourself.

As far as the signature, I always drop something in there that makes me laugh. Next time I see something funny I will prolly swap it out.

Classy man! Just sayin.....

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Catch22] #6920414
07/04/20 11:51 PM
07/04/20 11:51 PM
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
3 granddaughters, 2 13 and one 9 have done very well. Were able to do school electronically and complete. They prefer live school attendance for sure. Were able to use social media apps to stay connected with classmates, friends etc. we a few sleep overs tossed in for good measure. Kids don't make it political we adults do that.

Bryce

Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Catch22] #6920425
07/05/20 12:25 AM
07/05/20 12:25 AM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline
trapper
Jurassic Park  Offline
trapper
J

MB
JP, your so classy, not, ya dork.Ya sure offered a lot to the thread lol.

I found your comment to Leftlane funny. And I agree with you, you are a tool.

...lol

Cold as ice!
Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Catch22] #6920430
07/05/20 12:33 AM
07/05/20 12:33 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Kids these days SMDH whistle

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Catch22] #6920476
07/05/20 05:45 AM
07/05/20 05:45 AM
Nebraska
WadeRyan Offline
trapper
WadeRyan  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
My children are real youngins yet. One about to turn five and the other is nearing nine years old. They're being brought up to play in the dirt and let their bodies do the magic. My wife on the other hand has been struggling with long hours alone at home with them for the last few months. She works in education so she's become a stay at home mom since March. She can't wait to let them explore the dirt at their schools this fall.

Last edited by WadeRyan; 07/05/20 05:45 AM.

Follow me on YouTube if you’re bored

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ulx1woYMmCN3IPLB0wwFw

Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Jurassic Park] #6920478
07/05/20 06:00 AM
07/05/20 06:00 AM
OH
Catch22 Offline OP
trapper
Catch22  Offline OP
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
JP, your so classy, not, ya dork.Ya sure offered a lot to the thread lol.

...lol

Pot callin the kettle black, thanks for being so useless on a thread, as usual. I'd hate to see you break stride.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Catch22] #6920489
07/05/20 06:27 AM
07/05/20 06:27 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

My oldest Mathew, is 38 and has a good job, a dang good Mrs., and 4 kiddos. He's a solid Christian man, trying to raise a family in a different world than momma and I raised him in, that 's for sure. They live in San Antonio, not too far from Donna and I.

He just ordered MAGA masks. If Texas is going to revert to the goofiness he told me, and make us wear masks again, he's red, red, and red.

I had to smile.
Glad I made him eat his veggies when he was a kid. Threw a fit when momma served peas. But dad made him eat 'em. Mean old dad anyway!

I think some kids were allowed to wander around during dinner and temper tantrum their way outta veggies.
I see them on the news all the time. Protesting. Not against veggies! Against history.
smile

Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Catch22] #6920636
07/05/20 10:32 AM
07/05/20 10:32 AM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline
trapper
Jurassic Park  Offline
trapper
J

MB
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

...lol

Pot callin the kettle black, thanks for being so useless on a thread, as usual. I'd hate to see you break stride.

I added a laughing face which is a very common thing to do on Trapperman. You got offended and couldn’t believe how someone could do that.
I had to explain myself to you. And now you’re throwing a fit about how I don’t contribute.

I was even agreeing with you.

Drinking again Catch?

Last edited by Jurassic Park; 07/05/20 10:33 AM.

Cold as ice!
Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Catch22] #6920650
07/05/20 10:54 AM
07/05/20 10:54 AM
OH
Catch22 Offline OP
trapper
Catch22  Offline OP
trapper

OH
Huh?

Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Catch22] #6921028
07/05/20 05:50 PM
07/05/20 05:50 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Personally I think your kids acted in an extremely responsible manner. Why I don’t believe the Corona is any worse than the flu, I still respect my elders and I’m 52. I could be carrying the virus and pass it on to someone that’s already not in good health. I work as an essential. If companies want me wearing a mask before I enter then I have no issue doing so...even if I think it really won’t make a difference. But, “IF” there is any possible way that it could save an older, not in good health, persons life...then why not.

Well then, that's cool, follow. I lost my Mama 2 year ago. She would have never fallen for this, she was a hugger and would have continued to hug, I reckon I got that from her. Quarantine the sick and leave the rest of us be seems like ole time freedom, does it not?

My parents are like your mother. Dad is 83 and mom is 76...they leave next week for a month long trip to Washington State and Yellowstone and who knows wherever else.
Now...as a child of my parents, I would HATE to know that I inadvertently gave my parents the virus and they died as a result of it, as I’m sure your kids would as well.
It’s ok to be a Bad A on here and pretend you’re invisible. Maybe you are maybe you aren’t. Maybe all this is a hoax and it truly is nothing more than the normal flu...which also kills thousands every year. I hope when I’m OLD and considered one of the ones that needs “protected” that my kids would act the same way. And I’m sure like you I’ll say it doesn’t matter and all a bunch of BS. But...if we’re wrong then we die. Maybe you’re ready, maybe I’ll be at that time too. Right now I still have plenty of goals left to accomplish. I don’t see where following others wishes of wearing a mask or keeping my distance in their presence is that big of a deal. I see no need to quarantine anyone. Everyone can make their own decisions, same as any decision or rule a business or household makes.

Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: Catch22] #6921038
07/05/20 06:10 PM
07/05/20 06:10 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
One of mine is married to a doctor, the other is to a nurse who volunteered to work in Covid ICU in Denver. They take it seriously, and their kids don’t play with many other kids. Bike riding is allowed but nothing indoors except at cousins home.

Last edited by charles; 07/05/20 11:06 PM.
Re: How have your youngins reacted to covid [Re: rick brocious] #6921095
07/05/20 07:19 PM
07/05/20 07:19 PM
Iowa
trapperjdb Offline
trapper
trapperjdb  Offline
trapper

Iowa
My son works for a large grocery store chain and is out on the sales floor most of the time, but is sometimes called up front to checkout. So he is exposed to a lot of people. He is required to wear a mask now, but it was optional before. He is like me, not to worried about it.

ITA, NRA & NTA member

Short liner and proud of it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread