No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Covid Herd Imunity [Re: yukonjeff] #6921600
07/06/20 12:33 PM
07/06/20 12:33 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Yea, education is overated.
Everybody can learn at home off google,lol.
Be best not to teach people to read or write.

Last edited by Boco; 07/06/20 12:33 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Covid Herd Imunity [Re: white17] #6921607
07/06/20 12:42 PM
07/06/20 12:42 PM
Illinois
D
dkrug Offline
trapper
dkrug  Offline
trapper
D

Illinois
Originally Posted by white17
Originally Posted by trapper10/22
I have a friend who tested positive for covid and he was congested for 5 days. Thats all there was to it. Now he"s fully recovered and will probably never get it again

It amazes me to find we have so many trained virologists on the forum

And they will probably end up like Marie Curie, from being exposed during their own research.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity [Re: Boco] #6921611
07/06/20 12:45 PM
07/06/20 12:45 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted by Boco

"Two-Thirds Of U.S. 4th Graders Are Not Proficient In Reading"

"Vast majority of Canadian students are meeting national standard in reading"

Last edited by Dirt; 07/06/20 01:37 PM.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Covid Herd Imunity [Re: Boco] #6921613
07/06/20 12:46 PM
07/06/20 12:46 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Originally Posted by Boco

I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you are trying to make a genuine point and if so I get it- information / knowledge / education is empowering and I think every child should have access to it.

Here is something you might not have to deal with on a daily basis like some of us down in the lower 48. It is becoming abundantly evident that too many of our schools are trying to create "community organizers" and "social justice warriors" (what ever those 2 things mean) as opposed to actually educating our children.

The kids we deal with serving our meals, ringing up our purchases, providing assistance and customer service are LACKING the 3 R's and basic + make it thru life skills are NOT something they have by the time they get a diploma.

If anyone doubts me- start paying with cash. Get out your paper money, lay it down and then count out the correct change or worse yet change + the extra needed to get a quarter back. Hint: You better keep track of your own change b/c there is only a 50/50 chance they will get it right. Hats off to the ones who admit they are lacking and pull their phone out and calculate you change ASAP. Point is, counting change backward should be a skill everyone has- especially register operators at merchants where small purchases are made with cash frequently.

Ask them if they watched the news last night. Ask them if they think it was based on factual events or centered around opinions and emotions. Many wont even understand their is a difference.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread