No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: martentrapper] #6922458
07/07/20 07:21 AM
07/07/20 07:21 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
I have to agree with your post Blaine.

Eh...wot?

Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: martentrapper] #6922460
07/07/20 07:26 AM
07/07/20 07:26 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

There is evidence that folks haven’t learned a thing so I’m gonna vote democrat again.

-Goofy-
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: martentrapper] #6922461
07/07/20 07:34 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Yep supposed to deregulate suppressors and make a national carry law. Reminds me of “lock her up “

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: kytrapper] #6922462
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
Originally Posted by kytrapper
There are none so blind that can see but will not. I have many times been perplexed on this site by men that hunt, fish and trap that also support gun control, abortion and homosexuality by their vote. They also vote in tandem with the looters and rioters we are seeing. I would have to worry about myself.

Yes , but what about the precious unions? I have little problem with a well run union, but the fact is the Dems have basically killed offf the unions and are presently attacking the police unions, Why would any good union member vote Dem?

Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: Blaine County] #6922466
07/07/20 07:39 AM
07/07/20 07:39 AM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Oklahoma will overwhelmingly support Trump in November. I too will vote Libertarian. My non-vote for Trump will not help Biden. I guess if I lived in a blue or toss up state I would hold my nose and vote for Trump. Biden and his democrat buddies are that bad.

But y'all are crazy if you think Trump has advanced the 2A cause. When Trump had the house and senate, he did zip. And please save the Supreme Court commentary. You cannot rely on the Supreme Court. What we needed was signed legislation. For example, the Hearing Protection Act would have been a big win.

Forget the pulse standard. I would gladly vote for any other republican with integrity. I always have before.

Trump did NOT have a super majority in either house, and after one conveniently timed "mass" shooting, he could not get support from a few dems. As far as you and James feeling "superior" to Trump, I feel a reassessment is in order.

Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: martentrapper] #6922467
07/07/20 07:41 AM
07/07/20 07:41 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Biden has already said that he will put the texan skateboarder in charge of gun control. But then again he has also said that he was running for the senate this year and that he does not work for us and called his sister his wife.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: martentrapper] #6922471
07/07/20 07:50 AM
SE Kentucky
K
kytrapper Offline
trapper
kytrapper  Offline
trapper
K

SE Kentucky
Like I say.......perplexed. Kentucky will probably be the first state called for Trump in November. I went to three flea markets this weekend and Trump shirts, hats, signs and banners were everywhere. Many people wearing a Trump supported items. Yard signs with a Trump 2020. I have yet to see a Biden anything here. No bumper stickers, signs or anything. I have to assume, because I know they’re among us, they’re at least a little bit ashamed to admit how they’ll vote, here. Most of the democrat support here are those on welfare because they know the govt. butters their bread. Starting to see a few “ young nuts” that have been brainwashed in school and college that are to really be pitied.

Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6922472
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
I’ll never understand how someone can get upset over a tweet but nothing over an unborn child having its brain sucked out.

I wonder that about every single person that proclaims they are a Christian or Catholic. How can one follow Christ and support murder by abortion by voting for a democrat.?? LLL

Last edited by LLtrapper; 07/07/20 07:51 AM.

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: LLtrapper] #6922477
07/07/20 08:05 AM
07/07/20 08:05 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
I’ll never understand how someone can get upset over a tweet but nothing over an unborn child having its brain sucked out.

I wonder that about every single person that proclaims they are a Christian or Catholic. How can one follow Christ and support murder by abortion by voting for a democrat.?? LLL

Kinda like Jonah. You go around telling folks they got “it” coming and then nothing.

I figure it ain’t bad enough yet but maybe, just maybe, this might be the year. lol

-Goofy-
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: LLtrapper] #6922485
07/07/20 08:23 AM
07/07/20 08:23 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

What you ought to be wondering is why so much of the Christian Church, especially evangelicals, support a morally corrupt man for president, and repudiate the words of Jesus about helping the downtrodden, the poor and refugees. Shameful!

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: martentrapper] #6922488
07/07/20 08:30 AM
07/07/20 08:30 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
It's getting deep again! Where's my boots?

Eh...wot?

Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: martentrapper] #6922490
07/07/20 08:34 AM
07/07/20 08:34 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Jesus never said anything about abortion, even thought the practice was known in his time.

He did criticize those who worship wealth and those who won't help those in need. Like refugees.

I've asked this in the past, but never got an answer:

Why don't some of you anti-abortion guys step up to the plate, walk your talk. Adopt an unwanted child. (My Christian son did; talked a woman out of an abortion by agreeing to adopt the twins.) Give money to Planned Parenthood for birth control information and products for young women. Write your Congressmen to urge more funding for poor young women and men to learn and practice safe sex.

Start or help fund an organization.

But nah. Most people who whine about abortion are only interested in their armchairs and how much beer they have in the fridge.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: James] #6922491
07/07/20 08:35 AM
07/07/20 08:35 AM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
Originally Posted by James
What you ought to be wondering is why so much of the Christian Church, especially evangelicals, support a morally corrupt man for president, and repudiate the words of Jesus about helping the downtrodden, the poor and refugees. Shameful!

Jim

Remind us all again what the unemployment rate was in this country pre covid? Especially in minority communities that you have stated you are publicly concerned about?

What did the other person who occupied the president's office do to equal what Trump has done?

Hatred is a very thick set of blinders. At least look at the facts of the two and compare. Things have been much better under Trump because he has always been proud of America and proud to be an American.

Unlike the other two buffoons who were allowed to run rampant because........

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: martentrapper] #6922497
07/07/20 08:42 AM
07/07/20 08:42 AM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
If Biden is allowed to run as the nominee, it will be the most embarrassing presidential run in history. He has early dementia or alzheimer's. I don't know which. And anyone who argues that is a fool.

But if he gets on that debate stage with Trump, it will be a slaughter using his own knife on himself. If the democrats have any self respect, they will find another candidate. To let Biden run borders on being sadistic and/or just plain stupid. It is like the democrats want to watch a train wreck or a dumpster burn in their own yard. I actually have even less respect for democrats than I did previously and I did not think that was possible. For GOD's sake show some mercy. The man is senile and it will only get worse.

If there was a republican running with Biden's mental faculties, imagine what the media would be saying. Seriously.

Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: James] #6922499
07/07/20 08:45 AM
07/07/20 08:45 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Jim

“The poor will always be with us.”

-Goofy-
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: James] #6922500
07/07/20 08:49 AM
07/07/20 08:49 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Jesus never said anything about abortion, even thought the practice was known in his time.

He did criticize those who worship wealth and those who won't help those in need. Like refugees.

Why don't some of you anti-abortion guys step up to the plate, walk your talk. Adopt an unwanted child. (My Christian son did; talked a woman out of an abortion by agreeing to adopt the twins.) Give money to Planned Parenthood for birth control information and products for young women. Write your Congressmen to urge more funding for poor young women and men to learn and practice safe sex.

But nah. Most people who whine about abortion are only interested in their armchairs and how much beer they have in the fridge.

Jim

How many do you want us to adopt? Taxpayers are already financially supporting a multitude of children, to the point many can’t afford to have kids of their own.

Safe sex? How about no sex if you don’t know the consequences?

-Goofy-
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: James] #6922502
07/07/20 08:50 AM
07/07/20 08:50 AM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA

Jim

Many do just that and many contribute money to antiabortion places that give a woman a chance to see all the sides. In Christianity it is looked down upon when one says “oh look at what I have done. When fasting rub oil on your beard so no one will know and surely God will see it and reward you. I doubt your son would want you to be bragging him up. LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: James] #6922505
07/07/20 08:51 AM
07/07/20 08:51 AM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC

Jim

I will if you will walk those same streets proclaiming how important it is for a woman to be able to kill her unborn child. Not pro choice, not women's health, not a woman's sovereign right to her body. Exclaim how important it is for a woman to be able to kill her unborn child. No "weaselly" words. Right? Lawyers seek the truth, right?

My guess is your chair is very comfortable.

Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: martentrapper] #6922509
07/07/20 08:57 AM
07/07/20 08:57 AM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Also I might add that God appoints all authority. He never wanted us to have any headship but him. Read about it in 1-2 Kings. If we were to choose a leader that God would consider worthy who would that be do you think James? As Christians we must vote against immorality and side with someone who will lead in things important to God. Remember Cyrus the great. Bad guy- great outcome for the people of God.

Re: Democrat trappers debate [Re: martentrapper] #6922518
07/07/20 09:06 AM
07/07/20 09:06 AM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Welfare, abortion, etc etc. All talking points just to get votes. It's all bs to fool the people. I vote for who ever doesn't strip my rights and freedoms. That would not be democrats.

No Jab.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread