No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Okay, White Marlin [Re: James] #6923192
07/07/20 07:57 PM
07/07/20 07:57 PM
NB, Canada
MySide 🦝 Offline
trapper
MySide 🦝  Offline
trapper

NB, Canada
Abortions are pure evil, PERIOD.

All for the Greater Glory of God
Re: Okay, White Marlin [Re: James] #6923216
07/07/20 08:12 PM
07/07/20 08:12 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

central Haudenosaunee, the De...
Originally Posted by James
My OPINION is that abortion for convenience is morally wrong.

But I don't want government to be dictating who gets an abortion, or criminalizing women who get one. Jim

too bad you can't say that about a Citizen BUYING a certain firearm...

Re: Okay, White Marlin [Re: James] #6923234
07/07/20 08:25 PM
07/07/20 08:25 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by James
It's a long sad history of women who bled to death or died of infection.

Jim

That should read, "It's a long sad history of women, who chose to break the law by having their baby killed during an illegal abortion performed by an inept person, who they chose to perform the abortion, which led to their death by bleeding to death or infection."

Choices have consequences people have to live with.

Keith

Re: Okay, White Marlin [Re: James] #6923245
07/07/20 08:29 PM
07/07/20 08:29 PM
meadowview, Virginia
E
EdP Offline
trapper
EdP  Offline
trapper
E

meadowview, Virginia
I had a coworker who had a child born with 1/2 of it's brain missing. That child lived for a little over a year with no chance at all of survival and caused untold hardship and heartbreak for the parents. I could not deny parents an abortion who were faced with that situation and knew it in advance. I see denying those parents the right to abort that pregnancy as pure evil.

Rather than refusing to listen to the ideas of people who think differently than me, I prefer to hear them out and make an informed decision. They may change my mind or I may develop a stronger argument for my position as a result. Either way I think it better than being close minded and I am not intimidated by the idea of having an intellectual argument on the subject.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread