No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: Ouananiche] #6923831
07/08/20 11:07 AM
07/08/20 11:07 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Online content
trapper
yotetrapper30  Online Content
trapper

Oakland, MS
I think both of you Canucks got it wrong.

Originally Posted by Ouananiche
BLM are Marxists, not Dems, they're just using Dems because they're weak and will apologize and acquiesce no matter the reason But BLM are not Dems.

The majority of BLM are just run of the mill, welfare-dependent democrats. The only reason they're even mad about some black people being shot by cops, is because the Democrat-controlled Media is telling them to be. They watch their family members being gunned down all the time by other black people, one occasionally being shot by the cops would be no big deal EXCEPT the media is whipping them up into a frenzy with hatred for whites.... specifically white conservatives.

The black population is not using the Dems. The Dem's are using the black population.

Originally Posted by Boco
I doubt very much there will be any fighting back.If there ever was going to be any fighting back it would already be going on.One side is afraid of the law-the other side has the law afraid of them.
I think it will be a cakewalk.They are all armed to the teeth and actually use their weapons to kill people all the time.

Boco have you ever noticed the crime stats in Chicago? "68 people shot this weekend, 5 killed." They're not very good shots holding their guns sideways the way they do, lol. You're right in that whites are "afraid", or perhaps just "respect", the Law. But living down here, I can just feel the pressure building up everywhere. The air seems just electric with it.

You ever put a pot of potatoes or pasta on the stove to boil with a lid on it? You're busy doing other things at the same time, and you glance at the pot and it's just starting to simmer? You turn away for 3 seconds and all of a sudden you hear a hissing, and that pot's done boiled over, and now you have a mess on the stove top to clean up. America right now is in that 3 second time frame. It's just simmering now, but all it needs is just a couple more degrees to boil over.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: Gary Benson] #6923873
07/08/20 11:34 AM
07/08/20 11:34 AM
Nebraska, Dawson County
chas3457 Offline
trapper
chas3457  Offline
trapper

Nebraska, Dawson County
You hit that right square in the middle, Girlfriend. We need to turn the 'stove' off, RIGHT NOW !

I do not know how to achieve that task, as the liberal media has removed the knob fron the stove.

Charlie

Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm.

NRA Life Member ~ GOA Member ~ NFOA Member ~ UNMLA Member
Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: Gary Benson] #6924362
07/08/20 08:19 PM
07/08/20 08:19 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Online content
trapper
yotetrapper30  Online Content
trapper

Oakland, MS
I think it's pretty much too late to turn the stove off. Unless the liberals decide to, and I don't see that happening.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: Gary Benson] #6924370
07/08/20 08:27 PM
07/08/20 08:27 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
If it wasn’t for the videos posted on this site I would be completely unaffected by what is going on in the rest of the country. lol

-Goofy-
Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: Gary Benson] #6924385
07/08/20 08:35 PM
07/08/20 08:35 PM
Idaho Falls, Idaho
F
Furvor Offline
trapper
Furvor  Offline
trapper
F

Idaho Falls, Idaho
BLM is promoting segregation which they claim to hate.

Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: yotetrapper30] #6924398
07/08/20 08:43 PM
07/08/20 08:43 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
I think it's pretty much too late to turn the stove off. Unless the liberals decide to, and I don't see that happening.

Here the mayor of Jackson is/has gotten the statue of Andrew Jackson removed. Slave owner and Indian killer. Reckon the town will be up for a name change shortly.
You are right about the tension in the air. Was like this the last time our former president's Marxist organization reared it's ugly head. This time though it's even closer to boiling.

Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: Gary Benson] #6924411
07/08/20 08:59 PM
07/08/20 08:59 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
BLM are Marxist it has nothing to do with police brutality it’s about overthrowing the goverment.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: Law Dog] #6924417
07/08/20 09:08 PM
07/08/20 09:08 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by Law Dog
BLM are Marxist it has nothing to do with police brutality it’s about overthrowing the goverment.

AND,erasing our history.

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: Gary Benson] #6924437
07/08/20 09:32 PM
07/08/20 09:32 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Trust me when I say this, the vast majority of black folks are not on board with this nonsense. If there is anything bubbling over around here, it is the disappointment of black folks which I have spoken to about this mess.
Keep in mind that the rabble rousers, insignificant in real numbers, have the megaphone and the media have their backs. There is an election coming soon. This is all that they can think of in hopes of not losing in November.

Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: Gary Benson] #6924458
07/08/20 09:47 PM
07/08/20 09:47 PM
Indiana
cattails Offline
trapper
cattails  Offline
trapper

Indiana
This is my assessment also. There's something about this movement that still doesn't feel right. I think if Hillary had won these things were in motion to be implemented. But since she or the (deep state) didn't.....they are in a panic...and are going to try and shove it down our throats

Re: BLM calls for boycott of white-owned businesses [Re: Gary Benson] #6924493
07/08/20 10:23 PM
07/08/20 10:23 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
I think the scum that hate everything about America (except their free food, free housing, free cell phones, etc) are probably puppets for some even worse scum who in an all out panic b/c they know that Donald Trump has a fair chance of getting elected to a 2nd term and that their own version of Bernie (weekend at Bernie's) Ruth wont last another 4 years.

Considering this, they know (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) good and well that they could end up with a constitutional conservative who isn't willing to lay down for them like say for instance Ted Cruz could end up on the bench. That, of course would change the trajectory of this country for a number of decades.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread