No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: AuthorTrapper] #6924855
07/09/20 12:02 PM
07/09/20 12:02 PM
NB, Canada
MySide 🦝 Offline OP
trapper
MySide 🦝  Offline OP
trapper

NB, Canada
Originally Posted by AuthorTrapper
Besides, this vaccine deal is pushed by Bill Gates, who is a One Worlder, & he said himself (you can watch this on YouTube,) "I'm going to reduce the world's population from 7 billion to 500 million; we will do this by means of vaccines!" If he's going to reduce the population THAT much, why is he 'try to save the world' with his vaccine. Beside this is a flu virus, it changes, so you'll have to get new shots every year; it IS NOT deadly; it is not even very contagious; you have a 98% chance of recovery; those who have died of it already had one foot in the grave from other diseases! Why are they padding the numbers? Doctors have said they are being paid up to $40,000 for EACH patient that dies, if they put COVID on the death certificate! They have even said that if they test positive for COVID at the time of death, they go down as COVID death, even if they had died from a gunshot wound! Even with the inflated numbers, IT HAS STILL NOT KILLED AS MANY AS THE FLU!

Very, very, true.

All for the Greater Glory of God
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6924873
07/09/20 12:21 PM
07/09/20 12:21 PM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Offline
trapper
Bogmaster  Offline
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
It has killed double the yearly flu deaths in a third of the time.
May of those found dead in their homes--aren't even tested to see if the virus was the cause of their deaths.
Tom

If my feet aren't wet,I must not be trapping.
Tom Olson
MTA life member#100,also WTA life member
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6924882
07/09/20 12:27 PM
07/09/20 12:27 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Tom,

Perhaps the struggle is the conflicting reports from the docs, the media, and the governing.
As I mentioned on another post, this bug can't swim because the Red River between OK and TX stopped it on the Texas side.
Interesting.

When small pox wiped out the natives in this land, it was reported that one visit from an outsider could kill 1/4 to 1/2 of the exposed. That was in the prairie of our nation!
We got people not really following any rigid protocol and folks are not dying en masse.
That is really good news.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6924887
07/09/20 12:29 PM
07/09/20 12:29 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

On a side note, did y'all see the meme that says 300,000 die of obesity related illness in our nation every year,
and our answer to that is to come out with...
another flavor of Doritos.

There's truth to that statement.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: ] #6924890
07/09/20 12:32 PM
07/09/20 12:32 PM
NB, Canada
MySide 🦝 Offline OP
trapper
MySide 🦝  Offline OP
trapper

NB, Canada
Originally Posted by Mark June
On a side note, did y'all see the meme that says 300,000 die of obesity related illness in our nation every year,
and our answer to that is to come out with...
another flavor of Doritos.

There's truth to that statement.

lol
Yeah, also they abort thousands if not millions of babies a year, and nobody cares about that.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6924894
07/09/20 12:34 PM
07/09/20 12:34 PM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Offline
trapper
Bogmaster  Offline
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
thought this was a post on covid and masks--not abortions.
Tom

Tom Olson
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6924897
07/09/20 12:37 PM
07/09/20 12:37 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Tom,

Perhaps offer a bit of grace and understanding when some are confused as society wages a monumental effort in the name of preservation of life over here,
while they discount it over there.

I think that may be his point here.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: ] #6924900
07/09/20 12:45 PM
07/09/20 12:45 PM
NB, Canada
MySide 🦝 Offline OP
trapper
MySide 🦝  Offline OP
trapper

NB, Canada
Originally Posted by Mark June
Tom,

Perhaps offer a bit of grace and understanding when some are confused as society wages a monumental effort in the name of preservation of life over here,
while they discount it over there.

I think that may be his point here.

Exactly!

Stay safe everyone, wear a mask! Don't spread COVID! Wouldn't want anyone to die!

Yet they have no problem killing babies and old people. -_-

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6924908
07/09/20 12:50 PM
07/09/20 12:50 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Government policies tend to be a bit confusing. Picking winners and losers.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: AuthorTrapper] #6924958
07/09/20 01:34 PM
07/09/20 01:34 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
W

McGrath, AK
Besides, this vaccine deal is pushed by Bill Gates, who is a One Worlder, & he said himself (you can watch this on YouTube,) "I'm going to reduce the world's population from 7 billion to 500 million; we will do this by means of vaccines!" If he's going to reduce the population THAT much, why is he 'try to save the world' with his vaccine. Beside this is a flu virus, it changes, so you'll have to get new shots every year; it IS NOT deadly; it is not even very contagious; you have a 98% chance of recovery; those who have died of it already had one foot in the grave from other diseases! Why are they padding the numbers? Doctors have said they are being paid up to $40,000 for EACH patient that dies, if they put COVID on the death certificate! They have even said that if they test positive for COVID at the time of death, they go down as COVID death, even if they had died from a gunshot wound! Even with the inflated numbers, IT HAS STILL NOT KILLED AS MANY AS THE FLU!

Might consider reading a bit more widely.

CV19 is NOT a flu virus. It is caused by a virus that is distinct from the flu virus.

I am also willing to bet you a hundred dollars...to be donated to the TMAN discretionary fund.......that you can't provide video or anything from a primary source IN CONTEXT, where Gates says he will reduce the world population down to 500 million.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52833706

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/who...a/annual-letters-list/annual-letter-2009

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...es-did-not-outline-2018-plan-depopulate/

https://www.mythdetector.ge/en/myth/does-bill-gates-promise-us-depopulation-and-chipping

Mean As Nails
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6924980
07/09/20 01:51 PM
07/09/20 01:51 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
That Bill Gates crap gets old real fast. Sucks being married to Tin Foil Tina. She made me watch of video of Bill Gates saying how he wants to reduce the human population by vaccines. It wasn't there, but she still saw it. crazy

I hope they open up the nursing homes soon. I got a patient that needs to go. smile

Who is John Galt?
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: oneoldboot] #6924982
07/09/20 01:52 PM
07/09/20 01:52 PM
Northern Virginia
J
Jarhead620 Offline
trapper
Jarhead620  Offline
trapper
J

Northern Virginia
Originally Posted by oneoldboot
As a Healthcare provider I cannot find the words to describe the disappointment when I read some of these posts. We have more hospitalized C19 patients today than two months ago. We work long hours taking care of patients that are very sick and some die and we put ourselves and families at risk.

I sometimes wonder how many of them were exercising their freedom before they were hospitalized.

Wearing a mask and social distancing is a selfless act. Based on some of the posts I've read some of you are unfamiliar with that term. It's a shame.

Your observation is exactly correct. I've come to expect self righteous, selfish, ignorant positions on here. Curiously, the more extreme the anti-social expression is the more likely it is that the author will be an extreme out-spoken Christian,

Jarhead

"Just as the deer herd lives in mortal fear of its wolves, so does a mountain live in mortal fear of its deer." Aldo Leopold
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: Jarhead620] #6925010
07/09/20 02:14 PM
07/09/20 02:14 PM
Central/Western Texas
AuthorTrapper Offline
trapper
AuthorTrapper  Offline
trapper

Central/Western Texas
Originally Posted by Jarhead620
Originally Posted by oneoldboot
As a Healthcare provider I cannot find the words to describe the disappointment when I read some of these posts. We have more hospitalized C19 patients today than two months ago. We work long hours taking care of patients that are very sick and some die and we put ourselves and families at risk.
I sometimes wonder how many of them were exercising their freedom before they were hospitalized.
Wearing a mask and social distancing is a selfless act. Based on some of the posts I've read some of you are unfamiliar with that term. It's a shame.

Your observation is exactly correct. I've come to expect self righteous, selfish, ignorant positions on here. Curiously, the more extreme the anti-social expression is the more likely it is that the author will be an extreme out-spoken Christian,
Jarhead

Do some research in stead if listening to the mainstream media. This "Covid" is nothing but a hoax to weasel our rights way! You can't gather, but angry mobs sure can to burn the cities down!

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: white17] #6925019
07/09/20 02:25 PM
07/09/20 02:25 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Online content
"American Honey"
Sharon  Online Content
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Originally Posted by white17

Might consider reading a bit more widely.

CV19 is NOT a flu virus. It is caused by a virus that is distinct from the flu virus.

I am also willing to bet you a hundred dollars...to be donated to the TMAN discretionary fund.......that you can't provide video or anything from a primary source IN CONTEXT, where Gates says he will reduce the world population down to 500 million.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52833706

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/who...a/annual-letters-list/annual-letter-2009

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...es-did-not-outline-2018-plan-depopulate/

https://www.mythdetector.ge/en/myth/does-bill-gates-promise-us-depopulation-and-chipping

Very informative links ! Thank you...

As mentioned in FACT, this is what is called novel virus, not the same as flu strains.

Yes the virus is real, and as stated before, has taken many lives , and others , younger ones too, not a few have ongoing lung problems that they feel may be permanent.

Yes, the virus has been used by the left to cause political power for their agenda, just as they use everything else they can in desperation to dissolve this country.

Balanced use of experience and intelligence demands care in attempting to inform others of something that can have dire consequences for THEM, if we give them unbalanced , even mis-diagnosis content . Part of growing up from an immature child to an informed, discerning adult is refinement valued and respected .

To those who have died, their loved ones, and survivors who have suffered more extreme conditions, some even ongoing problems now, even though they are well...it IS deadly.

Author Trapper, I know you are a very young person. My saddles are older than yourself. Your calloused remarks of older ones , with "one foot in the grave " rubbed me more raw than being snapped by a Belisle .

I am not in that group of people who are susceptible to this virus, I am in good vigor of health, but I sure have ones in my life that I love, a veteran that I would be inconsolable if anything like that ever happened to this one .

Many on here have loved ones they feel the same way about.

Hopefully, when you have many more riding miles under your belt , you will have lived long enough to appreciate the older ones in your life, displaying the respect and appreciation and care for them as many here do.

Besides loved ones , relatives and friends , just to focus on our veterans alone should be enough to at least be a start of that appreciative life learning. The men who endured so much , for me, specifically WW2 and Viet Nam veterans , are among the best men to have ever lived , are priceless to me, and if one dearly loved became ill with this because of something immature and selfish that I did, even if they might live , but suffer greatly, I would be inconsolable.

Both yourself and MySide are very young to be playing "doctor" in a sandbox that is way over the heads of even virologists to figure out completely at this time.

I'll state AGAIN , in case of short attention spans, that yes this virus has been used as a political tool by the left to gain power in the upcoming election. Yes, they have ignored the terrorist mobs and protesters with not a peep of screaming about them getting the virus and commanding swift cease and desist of those mobs by strong arm force of very well funded police depts. that need to be kept that way. Tweaking numbers and stats .

IF time is taken , with adept reading comprehension, to consider the links that White17 so graciously provided , one will soak the dry sponge well in filled life fluid fed to the left side of the brain.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6925025
07/09/20 02:32 PM
07/09/20 02:32 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by MySide 🦝

Very, very, true.

Do you have a link to the video? I would like to see it.

Keith

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6925027
07/09/20 02:36 PM
07/09/20 02:36 PM
Nova Scotia,
woodtick Offline
trapper
woodtick  Offline
trapper

Nova Scotia,
Well said Sharon!

Big Wet Drops and Lots of them are a Sure Sign of Rain!
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6925033
07/09/20 02:40 PM
07/09/20 02:40 PM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Offline
trapper
Bogmaster  Offline
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
Very good post Sharon. But my guess is,your advice-"-Is Blowin in the wind".
Tom

Tom Olson
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6925058
07/09/20 02:57 PM
07/09/20 02:57 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
I agree that we need to let it ride now that we've accomplished our goal of slowing it. We will not stop it and to continue with business closures will harm more people than the virus will.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6925075
07/09/20 03:13 PM
07/09/20 03:13 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

I don't care to wear a mask.
I do care about others.

I'm in the proverbial pickle position.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6925077
07/09/20 03:14 PM
07/09/20 03:14 PM
east central WI
K
k snow Offline
trapper
k snow  Offline
trapper
K

east central WI
To all of the people who say "you must wear a mask" do you tell fat people they must lose weight?

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread