No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Got the Canada call today [Re: Yukon John] #6926684
07/11/20 12:06 AM
07/11/20 12:06 AM
Wabash, IN USA
Flipper 56 Offline OP
trapper
Flipper 56  Offline OP
trapper

Wabash, IN USA
Originally Posted by Yukon John
I can't see a situation where I would choose to go to Canada, lol.

The fishing is amazing, I love catching Northern and of course Walleye. We always have a lot of fun.

"Where Can A Man Find Bear Beaver And Other Critters Worth Cash Money When Skinned?"

Re: Got the Canada call today [Re: NonPCfed] #6926951
07/11/20 10:29 AM
07/11/20 10:29 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Mindless bureaucrats and politicians everywhere! You were going fishing and spending most of that time away from people and on the water right? I bet a group could probably cross the border and never spend 10 minutes in a standing still situation with other people almost the whole time if they didn't want to do so. I guess you could cough ona tree and someone miraculously touch the same spot within an hour and pick up the bug. So dumb...

And you work for that company!

It is too late now, but can anybody esplain to me why the U.S. has it's border closed to Europe still. Other than England and Sweden, most of those countries have a far lower infection rate than most States in the U.S. Of course, the States are not banned from running around the U.S. infecting each other. That is far more risky than letting people from low infection areas into your country.

I can actually understand the theory of banning U.S. citizens from coming to your low infected country.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Got the Canada call today [Re: walleyed] #6927287
07/11/20 06:14 PM
07/11/20 06:14 PM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
Originally Posted by walleyed
Originally Posted by Yukon John
I can't see a situation where I would choose to go to Canada, lol.

Sure you can.

When we invade Canada to slap tame that uppity Canadian, BOCO !!!! laugh

w

LOL.

wanna be goat farmer.
Re: Got the Canada call today [Re: Flipper 56] #6927308
07/11/20 06:38 PM
07/11/20 06:38 PM
New Hampshire
N
Nessmuck Offline
trapper
Nessmuck  Offline
trapper
N

New Hampshire
Well that sucks ! What were you going aftah ? ( for fish)

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread