No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Pickled okra lovers? #6928927
07/13/20 06:35 PM
07/13/20 06:35 PM
NE Mississippi
G
GRP Offline OP
trapper
GRP  Offline OP
trapper
G

NE Mississippi
Seeing if anyone else likes it. Wife and I love it on salads and sandwiches. Also wondering if anyone's recioe is similar to or different than mine. I use Emerald Green okra, it's mature size fits good in a pint jar. 2 tsp of dill seed, a clove of garlic. Some use pepper sauce, I don't. Fill with okra and add vinegar. I've read for tang, use white vinegar, for sweet, use apple cider vinegar. We use 50/50, and like the results. Heat and seal the jars, wait 30 days to enjoy. I'm working on vin 2018 now and it's delightful. Lemme know what you got!

For by grace are you saved by faith, and not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.
Re: Pickled okra lovers? [Re: GRP] #6928948
07/13/20 07:08 PM
07/13/20 07:08 PM
missouri
S
salemtrapper Online content
trapper
salemtrapper  Online Content
trapper
S

missouri
Love it,. Wife's uncle makes it and he puts garlic cloves and a red spicy pepper when he cans

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread