No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929461
07/14/20 10:31 AM
07/14/20 10:31 AM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
I am for peaceful resolution, when such peace can be obtained. A civil war is the last thing rational people want to see occur. The real danger of a civil war, in the US, is that the rest of the world will demand that it be stopped. We have a huge military arsenal, including nuclear weapons, that many countries would fear falling into the wrong hands. That would at least be the “reasoning” and argument for intervention by a foreign power(s) and/or the UN. I am all for putting a good ole Savell-style slap-down on these rioting thugs. And, I think it needs to be done sooner rather than later. How that is achieved MUST follow the rules of law and order though. The world is watching, and many who watch plan for the destruction of America, while those inside our country work with them to achieve this goal. I expect the far-left to call upon other nations to assist them, just as in other civil wars/revolutions throughout the world. We should not underestimate our enemy or their resolve. They desire destruction and we must stand to preserve the freedom we love. Prepare for that day, pray for guidance.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929480
07/14/20 10:49 AM
07/14/20 10:49 AM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
So Trump leads your flock, Trump is my Shepherd, I shall not question the lies, I will follow as directed and on and on. Hey Benson think what you want but your not much of a cyber bully. Try it with some grade school kids you will have more luck. I love my country but have seen way to many good people go home in body bags to take any kinda war light across the sea or at home because of bad politics and a few with their finger on the trigger. Nuff said

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929510
07/14/20 11:24 AM
07/14/20 11:24 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
So you have caught a case of Trump derangement syndrome- it happens. Try some corn starch of diaper powder but do NOT think anyone around here will take you seriously when you mention honesty.

Tell me who the dems offered up last election to beat Donald Trump. Could you really be so simple as to think Mrs. Clinton would offer you any type of honesty? Or could it be that like the talking heads on TV, you think nobody will call you out on BS like that. Sorry, you are playing in the wrong sandbox.

Then, IMO- you go basically full libtard talking about war. War is horrible no matter where it is fought- I would never debate you on that because you are right.

But, lets look at the last election that has your panties wadded up. Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama had a choice to reinforce Stevens position and they chose not to. Then, they put out some BS and now totally debunked narrative about how peace loving muslims who only wanted to graze sheep and mutilate young women were suddenly angered by a video which sparked off an attack of the American consulate in Benghazi. In the end- she said "what difference does it make".

I for one think it makes a difference. I think a lot of people went to the polls to make sure that a woman with that little of regard for American lives would NEVER become president. If you cared so about good people going home in body bags, then where is your outrage? Do you use it all up on Trump and sweat your brain so much it is about to quit working?

I am saying I think your post was quite hypocritical but I have an open mind. If you can set me straight and defend Mrs Clinton or even Joe "My kid is lootting Ukrainian oil but its not a conflict of interest" Biden get after it. I will be watching for your response danvee.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929517
07/14/20 11:30 AM
07/14/20 11:30 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
FOX NEWS showed Biden with 49% of the vote, Trump 40%.
The democrats want Biden to win, but his running mate will be the president after Biden is removed from office for incompetence due to dementia.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Leftlane] #6929522
07/14/20 11:39 AM
07/14/20 11:39 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by Leftlane
So you have caught a case of Trump derangement syndrome- it happens. Try some corn starch of diaper powder but do NOT think anyone around here will take you seriously when you mention honesty.

Tell me who the dems offered up last election to beat Donald Trump. Could you really be so simple as to think Mrs. Clinton would offer you any type of honesty? Or could it be that like the talking heads on TV, you think nobody will call you out on BS like that. Sorry, you are playing in the wrong sandbox.

Then, IMO- you go basically full libtard talking about war. War is horrible no matter where it is fought- I would never debate you on that because you are right.

But, lets look at the last election that has your panties wadded up. Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama had a choice to reinforce Stevens position and they chose not to. Then, they put out some BS and now totally debunked narrative about how peace loving muslims who only wanted to graze sheep and mutilate young women were suddenly angered by a video which sparked off an attack of the American consulate in Benghazi. In the end- she said "what difference does it make".

I for one think it makes a difference. I think a lot of people went to the polls to make sure that a woman with that little of regard for American lives would NEVER become president. If you cared so about good people going home in body bags, then where is your outrage? Do you use it all up on Trump and sweat your brain so much it is about to quit working?

I am saying I think your post was quite hypocritical but I have an open mind. If you can set me straight and defend Mrs Clinton or even Joe "My kid is lootting Ukrainian oil but its not a conflict of interest" Biden get after it. I will be watching for your response danvee.

Don't forget the quid pro quo they tried to pin on Trump and came up short for lack of evidence.

Then there's ole Joe on tape talking about how he got the prosecutor who was looking into Hunter Biden's dealings with Ukrainian oil. He admits to telling the Ukrainian president if he wanted to see any money from the US, he'd better do something about the prosecutor. Then Biden says, "SOB, within 8 hours the prosecutor gets fired!" Evidence on tape! Yet, the main stream media ignores it.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929536
07/14/20 11:54 AM
07/14/20 11:54 AM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
Trump is giving the election and senate to the democrats and our guns will go with it. Obama started the executive order stuff, trump topped it 2 fold and can't say anything to calm the civil unrest just another reason to take our guns and more freedom. The pot keeps getting stirred and it will cost us all. They all lie and not defending them but we have in my opinion been worse off with him and he needs to listen to his advisors, but every time they disagree they are down the road. I wonder why the Republican party is even starting to fight him now Republicans against Trump its not going good.

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929601
07/14/20 01:07 PM
07/14/20 01:07 PM
Canada
O
Ouananiche Offline
trapper
Ouananiche  Offline
trapper
O

Canada
This sucks to say... But it's where i'm at today with all this...

But is there any doubt that in the next months before the election America doesn't have another disaster or two? My guess is a large scale mass shooting? But it wouldn't shock me if something worse happened, bombs even... They are ready for it, and their response is ready, it will be how they try and take a final swing at Trump before the election, knocking down what's "happened under his watch" or "how poorly the WH reacted to it" They'll call for big bans, they want the electorate riled up as close as possible to the election.

It's crazy out there, and with all this time left pre-election there is no way they've stopped escalating!

How many people have died so far in protests on both sides this year? Might wanna get ready to add a zero

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: danvee] #6929706
07/14/20 02:50 PM
07/14/20 02:50 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by danvee
Trump is giving the election and senate to the democrats and our guns will go with it. Obama started the executive order stuff, trump topped it 2 fold and can't say anything to calm the civil unrest just another reason to take our guns and more freedom. The pot keeps getting stirred and it will cost us all. They all lie and not defending them but we have in my opinion been worse off with him and he needs to listen to his advisors, but every time they disagree they are down the road. I wonder why the Republican party is even starting to fight him now Republicans against Trump its not going good.

Republicans are starting to side with the Democrats on this BLM crap or staying mute and not supporting Trump. Cowards caving into the mob.

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929749
07/14/20 03:33 PM
07/14/20 03:33 PM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
You know one of the things that truly makes America great? We don't take up sides and slaughter each other over our differences.

Throwing around the idea of civil war is childish and downright stupid. Those who entertain these notions and fantasize about turning this country onto a war torn third world don't need to read encouraging commentary from the likes of us.

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929750
07/14/20 03:36 PM
07/14/20 03:36 PM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
So true it is one of the reasons I always was grateful for not living in a banana republic. Its time for some cool heads and leadership

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Co�s] #6929779
07/14/20 04:19 PM
07/14/20 04:19 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Coös
You know one of the things that truly makes America great? We don't take up sides and slaughter each other over our differences.

Throwing around the idea of civil war is childish and downright stupid. Those who entertain these notions and fantasize about turning this country onto a war torn third world don't need to read encouraging commentary from the likes of us.

Did you forget about the recent riots killing 80 some people and causing million of dollars in damages over so called differences leaving these democratic cities looking like worn torn third world cities.

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6929790
07/14/20 04:35 PM
07/14/20 04:35 PM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Originally Posted by Coös

Did you forget about the recent riots killing 80 some people and causing million of dollars in damages over so called differences leaving these democratic cities looking like worn torn third world cities.

Of course not. I'd like to not see it get blown up into a civil war. What you describe would be a good day in a city in one of the war torn countries in the middle east. I dont trust that we wouldn't wind up there if this "civil war" takes place. We're not taking about a well planned and executed military operation or something.

I'd suggest a vacation to the horn of Africa or the middle east if you want a preview of civil war. And you will see the difference between riots and warfare.

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929842
07/14/20 05:21 PM
07/14/20 05:21 PM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
The “revolutionaries” have already declared and started their civil war. If they don’t simmer down, us Americans are gonna have to exercise our Constitutional rights to preserve freedom and the Republic. Our freedom was won, and it will be defended. The “left” needs to get “woke” to that idea.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: danvee] #6929854
07/14/20 05:32 PM
07/14/20 05:32 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
So true it is one of the reasons I always was grateful for not living in a banana republic. Its time for some cool heads and leadership

We'll just sit and wait then until Democrats show cool heads and leadership.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: danvee] #6929856
07/14/20 05:33 PM
07/14/20 05:33 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI

Where ya been? We got no leadership.

No Jab.
Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929865
07/14/20 05:41 PM
07/14/20 05:41 PM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
I don't think there's anyone left who's cut out for providing leadership in a time like this. McCain is the last I can think of. Trump, love him or hate him, is not a unifying force. Biden might not actually be aware of what is going on.

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929866
07/14/20 05:43 PM
07/14/20 05:43 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
If Biden wins I am shutting down my company as I am not going to pay taxes to that bunch of idiots.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929869
07/14/20 05:44 PM
07/14/20 05:44 PM
Va. Lee Co.
D
Donnie H Offline
trapper
Donnie H  Offline
trapper
D

Va. Lee Co.
McCain was a dem......

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Actor] #6929881
07/14/20 05:53 PM
07/14/20 05:53 PM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
You can call him a democratic or what ever you want but he fought in Vietnam was a POW he was a brother and an American because of it and was called a looser by Trump. Donnie H what have you done for your country??

Re: Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is… [Re: Huntall76] #6929882
07/14/20 05:54 PM
07/14/20 05:54 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by Huntall76
We'll I like being in the Republican party . We have a 3 to 1 in total guns owned over the Democrats

They're not really on your side either. 2 party system is broke.

No Jab.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread