No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Gary Benson] #6932918
07/17/20 05:04 PM
07/17/20 05:04 PM
Western Wisconsin
T
TraderVic Offline
trapper
TraderVic  Offline
trapper
T

Western Wisconsin
Hmmm, so you're sitting in Idaho criticizing Israel.
So give us a history lesson how Idaho and the rest of the Uited States became settled back when. Are there differences between the settlement, civilization and statehood of Idaho ?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Catch22] #6932919
07/17/20 05:07 PM
07/17/20 05:07 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by Catch22
What makes you think your worthy of any ones time Jerry? Dang Donner, are you gonna be able to survive the weekend knowing that Finster and Jerry don't like you? Lawwwwwww, I couldn't, I'm so glad they like me. grin

Have a new girlfriend, she used to be an actress and model, pretty sure i'll make it through the weekend alright.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Gary Benson] #6932921
07/17/20 05:11 PM
07/17/20 05:11 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
grin Nice.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Catch22] #6932922
07/17/20 05:12 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
What makes you think your worthy of any ones time Jerry? Dang Donner, are you gonna be able to survive the weekend knowing that Finster and Jerry don't like you? Lawwwwwww, I couldn't, I'm so glad they like me. grin

Might want to read that again Catch you got it backwards.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Donnersurvivor] #6932923
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline
trapper
Finster  Offline
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Have a new girlfriend, she used to be an actress and model, pretty sure i'll make it through the weekend alright.

Pfftttt! Yea, my new wallet came with that picture too.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: TraderVic] #6932924
07/17/20 05:14 PM
07/17/20 05:14 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by TraderVic
So give us a history lesson how Idaho and the rest of the Uited States became settled back when. Are there differences between the settlement, civilization and statehood of Idaho ?

Imagine 136 million Muslims move to the U.S and declare and independent state, they take all the U.S territory except Alaska and Texas from the Americans, that is the equivalent of what the Jews did to the Palestinians. They did that with U.S dollars and Arms.

I am not advocating correcting the wrongs of previous generations, I am only advocating to discontinue support to our "greatest ally" who offers us a negative sum return on our blood and dollar investment.

Last edited by Donnersurvivor; 07/17/20 05:16 PM.
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Law Dog] #6932925
07/17/20 05:15 PM
07/17/20 05:15 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Law Dog

Might want to read that again Catch you got it backwards.

Could you explain Jerry? I have been known to get things wrong lol.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Gary Benson] #6932929
07/17/20 05:19 PM
07/17/20 05:19 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Good one Finster, that'll show'em. grin

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Donnersurvivor] #6932937
07/17/20 05:25 PM
07/17/20 05:25 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline OP
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline OP
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska

Her name is Lola.........L O L A Lola........

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Finster] #6932938
07/17/20 05:26 PM
07/17/20 05:26 PM
MN
G
gary j Offline
trapper
gary j  Offline
trapper
G

MN
Originally Posted by Finster
Ya, i'm the jerk for pointing out false Israeli intelligence is what lead to the Iraq war, a war that screwed up some of my buddies who were sent to fight in it.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2004/feb/04/iraq.israel

I'm the jerk for reminding everyone that Israel attacked an American ship in international waters killing 34 U.S servicemen
https://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html

I'm the jerk for pointing out Israel has repeatedly gained territory through military conquest. Forget the fact we have sanctions on Russia for annexing part of Ukraine.
https://www.npr.org/2019/03/25/7065...s-israeli-sovereignty-over-golan-heights

What has Israel done for us? What makes them our greatest ally? If i'm a jerk for pointing out they use us like a gold digger sinking her claws into Grandpa then I guess that's a title I can live with.

However, to get more towards your point.
1. Israel was not the only intelligence agency, in fact, far from it that had doubts about Iraq's WMD's In fact, it is still not 100% known that they didn't have WMD's. There were multipul reports that WMD's were shipped to Syria when or shortly before the war started.
https://pjmedia.com/blog/ryan-mauro...mony-that-iraqi-wmd-went-to-syria-n13439
https://www.nysun.com/foreign/iraqs-wmd-secreted-in-syria-sada-says/26514/

2. The attack of the our warship was an accident of friendly fire during the 6 day war. Hardly an attack against the United States. It doesn't even make sense since we were about the only real support that Israel had at that time. There is no real evidence that it was anything but a mistake no matter how much hearsay is posted about it from a liberal rag of a newspaper. Much like the WMD's, there is zero evidence either way.

3. Israel took the Golan Heights as part of the 6 day war. A war that they didn't start. A war that they saw coming and were smart enough to make a first strike. In fact, I believe they had taken that territory and given it back several times trying to make peace only to have attacks originate from there once again although I would need fact checked on that one.

So what else ya got?

You are totally incorrect about your #2. It was NOT a case of friendly fire. I was stationed in Turkey and did the exact same job as those guys on the USS Liberty. Israel fired on that ship and tried to sink it because it was a US Navy ship doing electronic intelligence gathering and Israel did not want the world to know how far they had entered Egypt at that point.
The Israel navy was close enough that they were firing machine guns strafing the deck with the Stars and Stripes flying. That ship was ordered back to the states and the sailors were not allowed to talk about it for years.
Gary former US Army Security Agency morse code intercept operator

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Gary Benson] #6932941
07/17/20 05:27 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Her name is Lola.........L O L A Lola........

Havent gotten that far yet but uhhh, no.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Gary Benson] #6932942
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Two groups of people fighting over religion and lands that’s unheard of never happened before it’s a good thing England and the Native Americans just gave us this land.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Gary Benson] #6932950
07/17/20 05:31 PM
07/17/20 05:31 PM
MN
S
Steven 49er Offline
trapper
Steven 49er  Offline
trapper
S

MN
Donner, does she have a sister?

"Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon". Milton Friedman.
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Donnersurvivor] #6932952
07/17/20 05:32 PM
07/17/20 05:32 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by TraderVic

Imagine 136 million Muslims move to the U.S and declare and independent state, they take all the U.S territory except Alaska and Texas from the Americans, that is the equivalent of what the Jews did to the Palestinians. They did that with U.S dollars and Arms.

I am not advocating correcting the wrongs of previous generations, I am only advocating to discontinue support to our "greatest ally" who offers us a negative sum return on our blood and dollar investment.

Good post. I agree.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Gary Benson] #6932956
07/17/20 05:34 PM
07/17/20 05:34 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline OP
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline OP
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Hasn't Israel and Palestine been fighting for about a million years?

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Steven 49er] #6932960
07/17/20 05:38 PM
07/17/20 05:38 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Donner, does she have a sister?

yes, met her and her sister at the bar, sister is good looking but made it clear she was not single. Cabin girls who come up here on the weekends, probably not wife material if I had to guess but... ya know, good time ahead.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Gary Benson] #6932961
07/17/20 05:39 PM
07/17/20 05:39 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Hasn't Israel and Palestine been fighting for about a million years?

If the biblical accounts are accurate I suppose the Jews have been attempting Genocide in the Palestine area for about a million years.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: gary j] #6932964
07/17/20 05:42 PM
07/17/20 05:42 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by gary j

You are totally incorrect about your #2. It was NOT a case of friendly fire. I was stationed in Turkey and did the exact same job as those guys on the USS Liberty. Israel fired on that ship and tried to sink it because it was a US Navy ship doing electronic intelligence gathering and Israel did not want the world to know how far they had entered Egypt at that point.
The Israel navy was close enough that they were firing machine guns strafing the deck with the Stars and Stripes flying. That ship was ordered back to the states and the sailors were not allowed to talk about it for years.
Gary former US Army Security Agency morse code intercept operator

Hard to follow that up. Reading personal accounts of crew members of the Liberty they seem to have the same beliefs about the situation you have.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Gary Benson] #6932977
07/17/20 05:54 PM
07/17/20 05:54 PM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
I was reading the comments in this thread from the back to the front as I usually do, and trying to figure out why people were fighting each other this time. For some reason, Americans jump to taking sides. It does not matter if both are evil or good, they will take sides, and then go to extremes in defending their choice.
As Obamas BLM and Soros' ANTIFA are in process tearing down George Washington, it is fitting to remember that George Washington had only one side, "The American Side". He warned of all foreign intrigue as the cost was too high.

I wonder how many people here actually read beyond the stories posted as they defend their chosen side. It matters as Victor Ostrovksy was a Mosaad whistle blower and what he revealed was Tel Aviv was mass dumping narcotics through Panama into the United States.He stated that they were all taught that Jews had no friends, including Americans and they were to use any means necessary. The most secret intelligence wing at the Academy is the AI branch of Mosaad operating their American Intelligence wing inside America.
On the flip side is the Sunni Saud family, who own most banking in America, including Citibank, which is over extended to American shale, which is about to go bankrupt by design which will ruin America.
As far as Iran, the Persians, their communist regime of Baathists, were British schooled. The fact is Saudi Arabia funded the Pakistani nuclear project so Saudi Arabia has nuclear weapons. The Shia of Iran worked with the North Koreas who have nuclear bombs, so Iran has nuclear warheads. Tel Aviv has their own arsenal after John Kennedy was shot, in he would not sell Tel Aviv nuclear material, but it is the first thing Lyndon Johnson did. Iran has been hit hard by Coronavirus. The sanctions the United States have initiated are crippling that nation further. For those who cheer this, put yourself into Iran's position, in they are currently having waves of destruction. The Jewish media is posting that it is their doing. Whoever is doing it does not matter, because Iran is going to blame three nations, America, Saudi Arabia and the State which calls itself Israel.
Iran is already terrorizing Saudi Arabia out of Yemen. It would be not logical to strike nuclear Tel Aviv. That leaves Iran's logical retaliation being the United States.

There is only one question in this and that is, "Do you want to die for what is taking place in Iran?" George Washington warned every American that he would not die for things like this or have Americans killed for things like this. When you as an American will die, there is not one person in any of these lands who is going to care about you, and in that reality, it would be advisable to stop choosing these people's sides, and contemplate what is best for America.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire [Re: Gary Benson] #6932986
07/17/20 05:58 PM
07/17/20 05:58 PM
SE Kansas
K
K52 Offline
trapper
K52  Offline
trapper
K

SE Kansas
You guys must be youngsters and can't remember why Israel retained the Golan Heights after the 6 day war that the arab countries started. The heights were used as a base to rain rockets down on Israeli settlements, you know the military high ground. This was going on before the war started,
no country in there right mind would give back that ground to their enemy that swore the goal was to wipe them of the face of the earth.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread