No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930080
07/14/20 09:11 PM
Aliceville, Kansas 43
Yukon John Offline
trapper
Yukon John  Offline
trapper

Aliceville, Kansas 43
My apology is written on a .45 FMJ!

Last edited by Yukon John; 07/14/20 09:25 PM.

Act like a blank, get treated like a blank. Insert your own blank!
Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930082
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
So honorable
So logical
so full of (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930088
07/14/20 09:14 PM
07/14/20 09:14 PM
Indiana
H
Huntall76 Offline
trapper
Huntall76  Offline
trapper
H

Indiana
LMAO

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930264
07/15/20 12:16 AM
07/15/20 12:16 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Where's Keith? He's the one that started this disinformation.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930285
07/15/20 12:58 AM
07/15/20 12:58 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline OP
trapper
KeithC  Offline OP
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
James, what disinformation. They are forcing white people to kneel and you know it to be true. You know about many of the atrocities the people you support are doing and won't address it, when asked repeatedly by other members.

Just do a quick search on Bing and you can see thousands of videos of your liberals destroying America. As you probably know most videos can't be shown here because of language. Don't be surprised if your Christian son suffers from what the people you support do to him. You're intentional blindness to the wrongs your fellow liberals do has gotten very tiresome. I don't understand how you can condone and defend their destructive and violent behavior. I now share the opinion the vast majority of our forum have of you.

Keith

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930295
07/15/20 01:18 AM
07/15/20 01:18 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
I'd condemn BLM if the allegations are true, but that video only shows a man voluntarily getting on his knees. No one forced him.

All you've shown are people voluntarily getting on their knees.

I don't purport to understand why they'd do that. I haven't defended any outrageous or illegal behavior. It's true I once expressed support for BLM, but no longer do after reading their website.

You are awfully quick to post racially divisive claims without regard to whether you're characterizing them accurately.

You seem full of hate lately. I guess I shouldn't be surprised some of it was reserved for me.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930304
07/15/20 01:37 AM
07/15/20 01:37 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline OP
trapper
KeithC  Offline OP
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
James, a fairly large portion of the blm rioters are white. How is condemning a mixed race group of people, many of which are the same race as me racially divisive? That makes absolutely no sense.

What did I mischaracterize? Give proof, or your allegations are completely meaningless.

Do you seriously think running up on a small young women and asking to kneel isn't terrifying for that young woman?

Do you seriously thinking have a crowd screaming at you to kneel doesn't make people kneel, who have no desire to do so.

On Bing, there is a video of a blm member swearing, waving around a club and making white people lay face down in the street with their hands behind their backs and ankles crossed. Do you think they are truly wanting to do that?

Keith

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930309
07/15/20 01:45 AM
07/15/20 01:45 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
The crowd doesn't start chanting until the fool has already gotten on his knees. Looks to me like the white guy just wanted attention.

As for what you mischaracterize, I submit the title of this thread, "Forcing white people to kneel," as proof. No one forced anyone. Your videos don't show any such thing. And that woman didn't look frightened to me.

I don't know what's on Bing, but BLM isn't responsible for every idiot with a club.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930314
07/15/20 01:57 AM
07/15/20 01:57 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline OP
trapper
KeithC  Offline OP
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
James, your view is skewed far from mine. Your life experiences and brain chemistry and mine must be vastly different.

Keith

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930348
07/15/20 06:00 AM
07/15/20 06:00 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

I know from clips that my family shows me, that YouTube is a super place for weirdos. And I'm of the opinion that the weirdos videos stay posted, while the normal more often are taken off. I suppose it's because the normal people don't tune in to watch normal stuff = no ad revenue. And the weirdos certainly don't check out any normal posts. But weirdo posts are watched by the normal (look at these weirdos!!!) and the weirdos both so they get more views = more ad money to YouTube.

Did someone once say, money make the world go round?
I think YouTube and similar sites has weirdos video clips chasing after the money!

I can never tell if these clips are real, fake, neither, either or whatever?
So I just say hi to people most often and trap a lot.

grin

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930481
07/15/20 10:28 AM
07/15/20 10:28 AM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Good post Mark and Hi. Youtube is a hotbed for making money off of keeping people staring at the site. Computers are wise too and algorithms keep people fed a constant diet of what they like to watch.
I cannot believe youtube is so popular with trappers and guys that are likely in my age class or older.

I guess I’m lucky that I’ve got more going on in life than the internet and am only even in cell service a few days a week because the web is clearly shaping people’s views.

Good luck once trapping recommences.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930536
07/15/20 11:36 AM
07/15/20 11:36 AM
pa
H
hippie Online content
trapper
hippie  Online Content
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by KeithC
James, your view is skewed far from mine. Your life experiences and brain chemistry and mine must be vastly different.

Keith

Just now figuring that out? Lol

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930809
07/15/20 05:00 PM
07/15/20 05:00 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
On reflection, i figured that skank was part of the program, she didn't look scared at all, and went down waaay too quick. No pun intended.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6930813
07/15/20 05:06 PM
Idaville, Indiana
M
MB750 Offline
trapper
MB750  Offline
trapper
M

Idaville, Indiana
Not in MY lifetime.

For years I have been tomstrap, now I must change because of the whims of the cyber world. NRA Life, ISTA Life, FTA Life, NTA Life
Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: James] #6930814
IA
T
teepee2 Offline
trapper
teepee2  Offline
trapper
T

IA
Originally Posted by James
The crowd doesn't start chanting until the fool has already gotten on his knees. Looks to me like the white guy just wanted attention.

As for what you mischaracterize, I submit the title of this thread, "Forcing white people to kneel," as proof. No one forced anyone. Your videos don't show any such thing. And that woman didn't look frightened to me.

I don't know what's on Bing, but BLM isn't responsible for every idiot with a club.

Jim
Probably not everyone, but 90% is good enough for me.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: M.S. Pickins] #6930821
07/15/20 05:13 PM
07/15/20 05:13 PM
Northern Michigan
J
J.Morse Offline
trapper
J.Morse  Offline
trapper
J

Northern Michigan
Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins
Those of you who think shooting these protesters is gonna help haven't thought things through. They are waiting for whitey to do something like that so they can push things even further. If whites cant figure out the real reason behind these Marxist protests we will be extinguished, and I can tell most on here are seeing things at only the initial level. Fox news, Turning Point, Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk, and many more are brainwashing you, they are not on your side.

Extinguished? Is that a joke? Not even close to all black folks, or white ultra left, think the way BLM and Antifa does. Do you really believe they, the violent radical element, have the slightest chance to "extinguish" the white race? You ever heard of Custer?

Last edited by J.Morse; 07/15/20 05:14 PM.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: ] #6936149
07/20/20 11:57 AM
07/20/20 11:57 AM
Washington
wildflights Offline
trapper
wildflights  Offline
trapper

Washington
Originally Posted by Mark June
I've mentioned a couple times here on TMan feet washing isn't an issue IMO. If Christ could wash Peter and the other disciple's feet, bye gosh I could.
However, I offer that Christ's humbling Himself is the opposite of what we see on this thread.

Christ: humility - no fanfare, just caring for those He loved and taught for three years.

These clips - media showcasing from a look at me culture.

These scenes are not even close to the original - because the intent is opposite the original.

It's about submission and subjugation. Christ washing the feet of Peter isn't the same, remotely similar or relevant.

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. -Gustav Mahler
Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: James] #6936269
07/20/20 02:35 PM
07/20/20 02:35 PM

B
bleeohio
Unregistered
bleeohio
Unregistered
B

Originally Posted by James
You guys have been conned.

"Corrected: This post has been updated to reflect that the video in question is “comedy” posted by Youtube user Smooth Sanchez who is not an official Black Lives Matter representative."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/comedian-thinks-it-is-funny-to-humilate-white-woman/

LOL!

Jim

Sad to realize but the black community in this country are being conned. They are being used as a political pawn to try and regain power. This " uprising" is manufactured by the powers that be, nothing more nothing less.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: J.Morse] #6936355
07/20/20 04:20 PM
07/20/20 04:20 PM
South Dakota
M
M.S. Pickins Offline
trapper
M.S. Pickins  Offline
trapper
M

South Dakota
Originally Posted by J.Morse
Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins
Those of you who think shooting these protesters is gonna help haven't thought things through. They are waiting for whitey to do something like that so they can push things even further. If whites cant figure out the real reason behind these Marxist protests we will be extinguished, and I can tell most on here are seeing things at only the initial level. Fox news, Turning Point, Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk, and many more are brainwashing you, they are not on your side.

Extinguished? Is that a joke? Not even close to all black folks, or white ultra left, think the way BLM and Antifa does. Do you really believe they, the violent radical element, have the slightest chance to "extinguish" the white race? You ever heard of Custer?

Yes, Custer was killed due to a combination of arrogance and being overwhelmed by larger numbers. Look at the demographics, we make up about 60% of the population, used to be closer to 90% just 50 years prior. Most of the people I mentioned above are advocates of "legal immigration." Through immigration and interracial relationships our population will continue to fall until we are a minority. Do you think whites will be treated well when we make up a 20% of the population and we have someone like Alexandra Ocasio Cortez as president? Look whats happening in Europe with mass immigration of minorities. It wont happen in your lifetime but take a second and think about the world you would your descendants will have to live in IF they are white. Most likely they will not be.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. [Re: KeithC] #6936800
07/20/20 11:49 PM
07/20/20 11:49 PM
Northern Michigan
J
J.Morse Offline
trapper
J.Morse  Offline
trapper
J

Northern Michigan

Yes, Custer was killed due to a combination of arrogance and being overwhelmed by larger numbers. Look at the demographics, we make up about 60% of the population, used to be closer to 90% just 50 years prior. Most of the people I mentioned above are advocates of "legal immigration." Through immigration and interracial relationships our population will continue to fall until we are a minority. Do you think whites will be treated well when we make up a 20% of the population and we have someone like Alexandra Ocasio Cortez as president? Look whats happening in Europe with mass immigration of minorities. It wont happen in your lifetime but take a second and think about the world you would your descendants will have to live in IF they are white. Most likely they will not be. [/quote]
I was speaking of now. Who knows what may happen 75 years into the future. I guess I hope my grandbabies are fertile as heck!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread