No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6926112
07/10/20 04:12 PM
07/10/20 04:12 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Sharon,

I just think that folks don't have clarity on the situation, so we're doing the best we can. No one wants to harm another person. It's such a vast situation with families, jobs, and all the rest, that a more concise direction from the medical officials would be helpful.

I have prayed God's Will be done in this country and I trust in His Purpose for all of it.
Pestilence has caused great suffering, hardship, and anxiety, and we wish it weren't so anymore.

Blessings!
Mark

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: ABO] #6926120
07/10/20 04:22 PM
07/10/20 04:22 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by ABO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZi__gz7_Mo
What about the contaminated q-tips they used for covid testing? Oh, what a 'tragic mistake!' mad

Why are 81% of tests "False positives?"

This is an interesting look as well! https://youtu.be/os63_osqIzo

The video you posted makes no mention of 81% of anything.

You might also note that the WP reporter specifically says that no one is making the case that the contamination was deliberate.

So what's your point ?

Mean As Nails
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6926123
07/10/20 04:24 PM
07/10/20 04:24 PM
Michigan
D
Duckie1 Offline
trapper
Duckie1  Offline
trapper
D

Michigan
I heard from a funeral director the other day at a outing that he has worked on Covid-19 related bodies that had the death counted in three counties. The county that their hospital was is, the funeral homes county, and the deceased's home county. He stated that this is a common practice, has anyone else heard of this.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: AuthorTrapper] #6926128
07/10/20 04:29 PM
07/10/20 04:29 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by AuthorTrapper
I am not acting on my own authority, nor pretending to be. All the info I refer to is from professional doctors and those who follow politics closely.
https://www.youtube.com/user/drbuttar

Look up David Icke as well. They exorcise much more authority than I do.

With respect,
AuthorTrapper.

David Icke: quite the role model for a young person.

Icke believes that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons have hijacked the earth and are stopping humanity from realising its true potential.[15][20] He claims they are the same beings as the Anunnaki, deities from the Babylonian creation myth the Enûma Eliš, and the fallen angels, or Watchers, who mated with human women in the Biblical apocrypha.[131]

He believes that a genetically modified human/Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians, known as the "Babylonian Brotherhood" or the Illuminati, manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear, so the Archons can feed off the 'negative energy' this creates.[15][132] In The Biggest Secret (1999), Icke identified the Brotherhood as descendants of reptilians from the constellation Draco, and said they live in caverns inside the earth.[133]

Icke said in an interview:

"When you get back into the ancient world, you find this recurring theme of a union between a non-human race and humans – creating a hybrid race."

"From 1998, I started coming across people who told me they had seen people change into a non-human form. It's an age-old phenomenon known as shape-shifting. The basic form is like a scaly humanoid, with reptilian rather than humanoid eyes."

Mean As Nails
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: Bogmaster] #6926135
07/10/20 04:41 PM
07/10/20 04:41 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Fat people are not going to kill you--unless they fall on you.
Your refusal to wear a mask,could very well lead to someones death.
Tom

A bit much.

But common sense is a useful tool. A buddy and I were planning on fishing tomorrow morning. He called me this morning and said he has been in contact with someone who may be infected. That person is waiting on test results. We decided we'd go fishing some other time.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: AuthorTrapper] #6926139
07/10/20 04:44 PM
07/10/20 04:44 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
"I am not acting on my own authority, nor pretending to be. All the info I refer to is from professional doctors and those who follow politics closely.
https://www.youtube.com/user/drbuttar

With respect,
AuthorTrapper.[/quote]

With respect,
AuthorTrapper.[/quote]"

I saw that link . I am familiar with that sort of diagnosing. Which still did not address the specific subject at hand, including the testimonials from patients with other issues. I got the overall glossing of theoretical belief system being expressed .

The plethora of medical info on the net is long and caution is more than warranted without actual experience in such field. Looking into the undercurrent of sources can have enlightening understanding .

Again, you both are very young , reasoning with adults on the forum who have hands on experience many subjects , that if you listen to such ones, you can up your learning curve massively .

You know what you went through when you first joined here . It took some hard yanks on the reins by Mr Paul to turn you from your gallop over the proverbial cliff.

You, and your brother/s, have the unique opportunity to become fast matured , respectful young men who don't argue , but really taking in wisdom, or to stay only in a single dimension realm of thought , and to save face, stay that way, arguing .

Mark, I do appreciate that , hence the adding to this unfocused situation with further off the target leanings, with added staged "surprise " backup, thoughts that do not portray love and protection to the vulnerable in the way they were worded , received the attention asked for.

In not wanting to harm another person, articulation of thought to that clear effect would be helpful.

Possibly, this sandbox just might help to that end.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6926214
07/10/20 06:13 PM
07/10/20 06:13 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

I'm not sure what the response ^^^^^ means, but who would wake up in any morning and say, I want to hurt others today. I don't believe it happens among anyone sane.
We are the free"ist" nation on earth and the pandemic has cloaked that freedom. That's the angst IMO, rather than a conscious effort to hurt others.

I have far too much of a science background and it probably clouds my thinking, but I know one thing for certain; viruses get around real well. This one has traveled the globe. If we don't want to get it, we'll probably have to quarantine until it goes away, or there is a vaccine of some worth.

Who knows, right?
That goofball Fauci sure doesn't. He's had more theories, even on a new virus, so we give him some running room, than Carter's got pills (my dad's old saying).

I hope all stay safe. We are a very unhealthy nation held together by great medicine, so some are more at risk than others.
To them, we wish for only a good outcome.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6928951
07/13/20 07:12 PM
07/13/20 07:12 PM
Central/Western Texas
AuthorTrapper Offline
trapper
AuthorTrapper  Offline
trapper

Central/Western Texas
White17, respectfully, here is a link to a video a friend sent me. https://youtu.be/C2Mdf_1LuZI It is not the video I remember seeing, but it comes close. This one is a lot longer: https://youtu.be/JaF-fq2Zn7I

Sharon, please understand I was not trying to argue with anyone. I simply gave our family's (and almost everyone we know's) opinion of this fiasco, and tried to present as much evidence as I could to back it up. No disrespect intended.

With that, I remove myself from this topic.
Thank you,
AuthorTrapper.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6929097
07/13/20 09:27 PM
07/13/20 09:27 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Thanks Anthony. I'm sure if you listen carefully you can tell he is talking about reducing CO2 to zero. He specifically mentions reducing human population BY 10-15 percent from the current level. Not reducing it to 500 million.

More careful listening reveals that he proposes reducing population by three mechanisms.

1. New vaccines
2. Health care
3. Reproductive health services.

Nowhere is he proposing reduction of population by using a vaccine that eliminates people.

Thanks for posting those videos. The longer one is, IMO, very interesting and fairly logical. I agree with a lot of it. BUT, I disagree with the basic premise that CO2 drives an increase in temperature. I believe that a lot of research by people who really understand the physics and the chemistry, has shown that CO2 lags temperature rather than leading temperature.
Does this mean we shouldn't pursue some or even all the things he is talking about ? No. I think there is value in much of what he says.

One key thing that he mentions more than once is that PRIVATE companies and MARKET economics should be involved in these projects. In fact, private industry should be the driving force. Not government. IMO

Back to population and health care for a second: I don't know how much of Gates you have listened to or if you have read his stuff. But When he talks about improving health and healthcare, he believes....and he may be right.......that family size world wide will decline if the health of each person is improved. In some African countries people may have ten kids because they need to......or they THINK they need to because infant mortality is high. So if they have ten kids they may actually have three survive to help provide a living for the family.

We did the same thing in this country. When this was an agrarian nation, families were larger than they are now. In fact, we even cleaned out orphanages and put the kids on trains and sent them west where farmers took them in as family members. It provided them with homes and was another source of labor.

As medicines were made available here, and farm equipment replaced human labor, healthcare became better, nutrition improved, childhood mortality was reduced. Those things and more drove down the reproductive rates of American families. A couple came to realize that if they were moderately successful at just keeping the family unit fed and sheltered, that each member of the family was better off if the family was smaller. More assets were divided by fewer mouths because each pair of hands was more productive.

That is what Gates is saying.

If African families no longer believe they need to have 10 kids, because more will survive due to healthcare, reproductive services, and yes vaccines..........then the birth rate will eventually drop, as will the population of the planet as a whole. We have proof right here that that process actually works.

I don't see anything wrong with that goal nor do I see any shady conspiracy or ulterior motives behind what he is proposing.

Mean As Nails
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: AuthorTrapper] #6929134
07/13/20 10:04 PM
07/13/20 10:04 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
White17, respectfully, here is a link to a video a friend sent me. https://youtu.be/C2Mdf_1LuZI It is not the video I remember seeing, but it comes close. This one is a lot longer: https://youtu.be/JaF-fq2Zn7I

Sharon, please understand I was not trying to argue with anyone. I simply gave our family's (and almost everyone we know's) opinion of this fiasco, and tried to present as much evidence as I could to back it up. No disrespect intended.

With that, I remove myself from this topic.
Thank you,
AuthorTrapper.

OK Anthony ....your brother's using your home IP address to add weight didn't help at all.

Your care in reading white17's reasoning can advance you 1,000 fold .

The likelihood of some not discerning at all his shared info will be expected from those who see beneath the surface.

Of course you will not remove yourself from the topic .

The info white17 has so graciously given the bandwidth to consider takes time in deepest thought to absorb.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6929144
07/13/20 10:18 PM
07/13/20 10:18 PM
Ohio
S
stinkypete Offline
trapper
stinkypete  Offline
trapper
S

Ohio
Wear a mask. Protect others from you. 80 percent of the people are a symptomatic. I deal with COVID everyday. It’s not about you wearing a mask. It’s about protecting others. You can have the virus and not know it. Unless you are tested you don’t know.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6929331
07/14/20 07:30 AM
07/14/20 07:30 AM
Northern Minnesota
BernieB. Offline
trapper
BernieB.  Offline
trapper

Northern Minnesota
My daughter most probably had COVID back in February, got it on a plane between Beijing and Moscow. All three of them got it - her, grandson 1 year old, granddaughter 7 years old.

The past couple weeks, she's gotten really sick with a lot of symptoms similar to COVID so she went in and got tested. It came back negative. My wife told her to make sure she gets tested for Lyme disease as well. (Wife has had Lyme twice, says the symptoms are very similar). So she got tested for Lyme as well, also came back negative. The doctor told her that people should be exposing themselves to COVID so they get the antibodies, just like back in the day when some kid got chicken pox, all the mothers would bring their kids over to get exposed so they got chicken pox and got the antibodies. COVID is the same way says this doctor.

A week passes and she's still sick. She goes to another doctor yesterday, he took one look at her and told her she had Lyme disease, clear as a bell. She gets tested, sure enough test comes back positive.

Guys this isn't like connecting your car to a computer to tell what's wrong. It's not an exact science and most of the times the doctors are just guessing and trying to figure things out. Tests sometimes work and sometimes they don't. They are really guessing on this COVID thing, and I guarantee you that a year or two from now we are going to look back on this and realize how stupid it all was and how little we know about it.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: stinkypete] #6929800
07/14/20 04:45 PM
07/14/20 04:45 PM
Northern Minnesota
BernieB. Offline
trapper
BernieB.  Offline
trapper

Northern Minnesota
Originally Posted by stinkypete
Wear a mask. Protect others from you. 80 percent of the people are a symptomatic. I deal with COVID everyday. It’s not about you wearing a mask. It’s about protecting others. You can have the virus and not know it. Unless you are tested you don’t know.

Nonsense. If you don't have it, how are you protecting people from you? And if you have it, you have no business going out, that's what quarantine is for. Speaking of quarantine, we do not quarantine well people, only sick people, so why do people think they need to be quarantined when they are well?

This whole mask thing is biased against those of us who have already had it. I can't give it and I can't get it, so why should I be forced to wear a mask? This whole mask thing is stupid.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: BernieB.] #6929843
07/14/20 05:21 PM
07/14/20 05:21 PM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
Originally Posted by BernieB.
Originally Posted by stinkypete

Nonsense. If you don't have it, how are you protecting people from you? And if you have it, you have no business going out, that's what quarantine is for. Speaking of quarantine, we do not quarantine well people, only sick people, so why do people think they need to be quarantined when they are well?

This whole mask thing is biased against those of us who have already had it. I can't give it and I can't get it, so why should I be forced to wear a mask? This whole mask thing is stupid.

Read Pete's post again. You can carry the virus and not have symptoms. That answers your first paragraph of questions.

Your post makes his point further. There are so many factors at play, we aren't MDs and we don't know what we don't know. Take the advise of medical professionals and wear a mask, on top of social distancing and hand washing. Keep it simple.

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6938904
07/22/20 07:08 PM
07/22/20 07:08 PM
Central/Western Texas
AuthorTrapper Offline
trapper
AuthorTrapper  Offline
trapper

Central/Western Texas

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6938912
07/22/20 07:13 PM
07/22/20 07:13 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by MySide 🦝
When you ask why? - It's just a mask:
....."It's just a mask" can turn into "it's just a vaccine" very quickly. And it will, you can bet your bottom dollar on that!
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully divided the country into "obedient mask wearers" versus "selfish people that refuse to wear masks".
"It's just a mask, you guys". It's for "the greater good"!
Where have we heard this phrase before?💡
In less than 5 months, our government has dictated what events are acceptable versus unacceptable to attend. Riots are OK, family funerals are not. Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard", but feel free to line up at WalMart, Lowes, and Home Depot.
But it's "just a mask" & "safety precautions", you guys.
In less than 5 months, our government successfully facilitated the closing of family-owned businesses while granting authority to large corporations that they have invested interests in.
It's "just a mask" and "safety precautions" you guys. Oh & here's a measly $1200 that we stole from you in the first place. Enjoy!
In less than 5 months, our government was able to successfully sway the population into believing that a CASHLESS SOCIETY is a good thing! In the name of a government sponsored virus.
In less than 5 months, our government closed down public schools, and has "restructured" school moving forward under the guise of "public safety" from a "virus". These same schools fed children crap per the corrupt USDA food pyramid. But "health" matters when it comes to a government sponsored virus 💡
It's "just a mask" & "heightened safety precautions", you guys.
In less than 5 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" (that have NO scientific premise whatsoever) when they are fearful.
What was up with all that toilet paper?
It's "just a mask" & "6 foot social distancing", you guys. Oh, and dooky paper.
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America.
But citizens are not "afraid" of the people in power who are responsible for the removal of their "freedoms". Instead, they're fearful of their neighbors and family, human touch, and air.
There are thousands of viruses that *could* affect the population, but these viruses do not matter because MSM didn't say they do.
It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence.
Slaves to the system that keeps them oppressed.
How quickly history is forgotten and repeated!
What's most problematic to me about all of this is that the people who are wearing masks "for the greater good" will be the first to sign up for this shiny new vaccine that's had 0 longitudinal safety tests against an inert placebo.
What's more problematic to me is that this Vaccine MAY be the deciding factor in life moving forward.
You thought a mask was inconvenient? Wait until you're told that you cannot enter a store without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you cannot go to public events, or travel, without proof of having received this vaccine.
To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - do you understand that our government just successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated, in less than 5 months? And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.
You're kidding yourself if you believe that they're not going to repeat this behavior with a vaccine.
If people have not protested the occurrences in America over the last 5 months, they will assuredly continue to abide by unsubstantiated "guidelines" that will include a vaccine.

Bingo^^^

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: AuthorTrapper] #6938920
07/22/20 07:23 PM
07/22/20 07:23 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon

Good post. Our ambulance crew was told the same thing last spring.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: yukon254] #6938933
07/22/20 07:32 PM
07/22/20 07:32 PM
Central/Western Texas
AuthorTrapper Offline
trapper
AuthorTrapper  Offline
trapper

Central/Western Texas
Originally Posted by yukon254

Good post. Our ambulance crew was told the same thing last spring.

Thank you! I have a brother and a sister who are EMTs and their entire crew thinks this is BS!

Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: MySide 🦝] #6939596
07/23/20 10:25 AM
07/23/20 10:25 AM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
Q mark

Who knows, right?
That goofball Fauci sure doesn't. He's had more theories, even on a new virus, so we give him some running room, than Carter's got pills (my dad's old saying).Q

I'm surprised at that statement from you mark.

IIRC Fauci has said
this virus will get worse.
It has.
This virus will probably mutate.
It has.
Wearing a mask will help control the virus.
It has

Theories or were they warning of possibilities from an expert?

I take what you say about trapping as coming from an expert.
If it doesn't work for me in my situation are you a goofball?
just

Last edited by AKAjust; 07/23/20 10:32 AM.
Re: Just a Mask? Time To Say NO! [Re: AuthorTrapper] #6939637
07/23/20 10:54 AM
07/23/20 10:54 AM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
Q author trapper

"Thank you! I have a brother and sister who are EMTs and their entire crew thinks this is BS! "

I have 4 doctors who don't think this is BS.
my primary physician
my cardiologist
my oncologist
my ENT dr
They are so concerned that I also receive 2 different calls a month to check on my health and well being.
I tell all of them I am following guidelines and doing fine.
just

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread