No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimou #6941044
07/24/20 12:51 PM
07/24/20 12:51 PM
Hathaway Montana
Cathouse Jim Offline OP
trapper
Cathouse Jim  Offline OP
trapper

Hathaway Montana
America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimous

That is where we as a nation can be called now. Many cities like Seattle and Portland have been under siege of violent protests, as we all sit back in our air conditioned homes and watch the media mind control.
In 1836 a bunch of brave volunteers, many from Tennesee showed up in Texas to fight for Independence to their deaths for that state.
Major cities and towns have been vandalized, looted, and burned and nobody is doing anything. I don't understand why these citizens are backing down to these thugs. Most are armed with only a cell phone, holding it out in front of them as a "Super Hero Shield". What would our fathers and grandfathers who fought in World Wars think of us for letting this happen in our own back yards?

One of the biggest loss of freedom in this country was signed in as "The Patriot Act" We all remember Sept 11 2000 and our elected Politicians told everyone this was for our greater good and safety. I think of this every time I fly and have to strip down out of my boots, belt, wallet, and other personal items. How many Terrorists have been caught going through Airport Security since then? Just another loss of freedom for the American People.

Now we are told by Government Officials that we have to wear "mandatory masks" for our greater good. I walk by places of business and see the signs "Mask Required to Enter. Then the rule of walk one direction only in store isles and stay six feet apart, and if you look up you can see yourself on a tv monitor or a security camera in all directions.

Currently in the state of Montana 42 people have died from the COVID virus. Another statistic 99 people have died on Montana highways this year also.
People have been media brainwashed to where they are spraying or wiping down their food with disinfectant chemicals. Just a few years back these same people were crying about the pesticides and fertilizer farmers use about contaminating their food.
Another media influence, "Don't use cash" as it can be contaminated with the virus. So now there are coin shortages as people are not spending currency and bank lobbies are closed to the public. Everything being purchased now has an electronic record.

At one time our elected officials were to serve the people that voted them into position. What happened?

Another blow below the belt is The Senate deciding Ft. Bragg and several other Military bases will be renamed to appease those violent protestors.
I would bet if you asked any of those protestors out vandalizing who Braxton Bragg was they would not know. But mention FT. Bragg and they will spew out that it is a racist name as the media has told them so.

The Judicial System has been ruined in this country by the Lawyers sodomizing Lady Justice over and over. People no longer fear repercussions of the courts as everything gets plea bargained down to a minor hand slap or thrown out.
Convicted criminals are being let out of prisons due to the "boogey virus". Monuments are being vandalized and torn down with no consequences, but you can be arrested for not wearing a mask.

During the Obama administration, people were encouraged to paint their roofs white, I get it now as a nation we have surrendered.

Last edited by Cathouse Jim; 07/24/20 01:06 PM.

"I've reached nearly fifty four years of age with my system."

NTA Life member
MTA Life member
Re: America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimou [Re: Cathouse Jim] #6941080
07/24/20 01:12 PM
07/24/20 01:12 PM
Hathaway Montana
Cathouse Jim Offline OP
trapper
Cathouse Jim  Offline OP
trapper

Hathaway Montana
[Linked Image]

"I've reached nearly fifty four years of age with my system."

NTA Life member
MTA Life member
Re: America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimou [Re: Cathouse Jim] #6941244
07/24/20 03:19 PM
07/24/20 03:19 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
I am hoping this next election and the days following make it clear that we as a people will no longer tolerate this (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimou [Re: Cathouse Jim] #6941248
07/24/20 03:24 PM
07/24/20 03:24 PM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
I miss it too.

Americans have a responsibility, an obligation, to protect and defend our freedoms and the freedoms of all other Americans. I hope we realize this as a nation soon. If not, we will have no freedoms, and no nation.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimou [Re: cfowler] #6941253
07/24/20 03:26 PM
07/24/20 03:26 PM
east central WI
K
k snow Offline
trapper
k snow  Offline
trapper
K

east central WI
Originally Posted by cfowler
I miss it too.

Americans have a responsibility, an obligation, to protect and defend our freedoms and the freedoms of all other Americans. I hope we realize this as a nation soon. If not, we will have no freedoms, and no nation.

Several generations have not been taught this. It's sad, but they believe that the USA owes them.

Re: America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimou [Re: Cathouse Jim] #6941279
07/24/20 03:48 PM
07/24/20 03:48 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Cathouse Jim
[Linked Image]

Yes Sir!

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimou [Re: Cathouse Jim] #6941300
07/24/20 04:07 PM
07/24/20 04:07 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by Cathouse Jim
America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimous

That is where we as a nation can be called now. Many cities like Seattle and Portland have been under siege of violent protests, as we all sit back in our air conditioned homes and watch the media mind control.
In 1836 a bunch of brave volunteers, many from Tennesee showed up in Texas to fight for Independence to their deaths for that state.
Major cities and towns have been vandalized, looted, and burned and nobody is doing anything. I don't understand why these citizens are backing down to these thugs. Most are armed with only a cell phone, holding it out in front of them as a "Super Hero Shield". What would our fathers and grandfathers who fought in World Wars think of us for letting this happen in our own back yards?

One of the biggest loss of freedom in this country was signed in as "The Patriot Act" We all remember Sept 11 2000 and our elected Politicians told everyone this was for our greater good and safety. I think of this every time I fly and have to strip down out of my boots, belt, wallet, and other personal items. How many Terrorists have been caught going through Airport Security since then? Just another loss of freedom for the American People.

Now we are told by Government Officials that we have to wear "mandatory masks" for our greater good. I walk by places of business and see the signs "Mask Required to Enter. Then the rule of walk one direction only in store isles and stay six feet apart, and if you look up you can see yourself on a tv monitor or a security camera in all directions.

Currently in the state of Montana 42 people have died from the COVID virus. Another statistic 99 people have died on Montana highways this year also.
People have been media brainwashed to where they are spraying or wiping down their food with disinfectant chemicals. Just a few years back these same people were crying about the pesticides and fertilizer farmers use about contaminating their food.
Another media influence, "Don't use cash" as it can be contaminated with the virus. So now there are coin shortages as people are not spending currency and bank lobbies are closed to the public. Everything being purchased now has an electronic record.

At one time our elected officials were to serve the people that voted them into position. What happened?

Another blow below the belt is The Senate deciding Ft. Bragg and several other Military bases will be renamed to appease those violent protestors.
I would bet if you asked any of those protestors out vandalizing who Braxton Bragg was they would not know. But mention FT. Bragg and they will spew out that it is a racist name as the media has told them so.

The Judicial System has been ruined in this country by the Lawyers sodomizing Lady Justice over and over. People no longer fear repercussions of the courts as everything gets plea bargained down to a minor hand slap or thrown out.
Convicted criminals are being let out of prisons due to the "boogey virus". Monuments are being vandalized and torn down with no consequences, but you can be arrested for not wearing a mask.

During the Obama administration, people were encouraged to paint their roofs white, I get it now as a nation we have surrendered.

May your tribe increase.

Re: America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimou [Re: Cathouse Jim] #6941362
07/24/20 04:53 PM
07/24/20 04:53 PM
meadowview, Virginia
E
EdP Offline
trapper
EdP  Offline
trapper
E

meadowview, Virginia
I don't understand why these citizens are backing down to these thugs.

They are backing down because if they stand up they will be targeted by the protesters, the police will not protect them, and if they arm and protect themselves their local government will target them, confiscate their arms and charge them with trumped up charges (ala the St Louis couple). While they are trying to figure out how to afford the legal fees needed to fight the charges, the protesters will be destroying their place of business.

Re: America Land of the Servitude and the Pusillanimou [Re: Cathouse Jim] #6941497
07/24/20 07:10 PM
07/24/20 07:10 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
Good thread.

Previous Thread