No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Again. All this mess in the wo is a woman's fault [Re: loosegoose] #6944201
07/27/20 10:09 AM
07/27/20 10:09 AM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana
Originally Posted by loosegoose
Eve bit the apple because Adam failed to lead her. God told Adam not to eat from the tree, not eve. It was Adams job to lead her and be her protector, and instead he stood by and let her be decieved, and then he didn't do anything after the fact to guide her, he instead let her lead him and took a bite. That's why the Bible talks about the first Adam bringing sin into the world, not the first Eve. It was Adam who failed to act like a man and lead his little family. That's why God told him after the fall that Eves desire would be for him, in other words she would want to take his place as leader.

It's not all a woman's fault, it's all man's fault for not leading his family. Kinda like what causes a lot of problems today.

I concur.

When I suggested on here some time ago that I want strong men to be the civil leaders of this country, and not women, I was roundly excoriated for being a Neanderthal, misogynistic, and sexist. I still believe the truth is that it is wrong for men to cede their responsibility to lead over to the ladies.

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Re: Again. All this mess in the wo is a woman's fault [Re: loosegoose] #6944394
07/27/20 01:15 PM
07/27/20 01:15 PM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
Originally Posted by loosegoose
Eve bit the apple because Adam failed to lead her. God told Adam not to eat from the tree, not eve. It was Adams job to lead her and be her protector, and instead he stood by and let her be decieved, and then he didn't do anything after the fact to guide her, he instead let her lead him and took a bite. That's why the Bible talks about the first Adam bringing sin into the world, not the first Eve. It was Adam who failed to act like a man and lead his little family. That's why God told him after the fall that Eves desire would be for him, in other words she would want to take his place as leader.

It's not all a woman's fault, it's all man's fault for not leading his family. Kinda like what causes a lot of problems today.

I agree.

wanna be goat farmer.
Re: Again. All this mess in the wo is a woman's fault [Re: ] #6944444
07/27/20 02:24 PM
07/27/20 02:24 PM
Virginia
D
Dave Kimball Offline
trapper
Dave Kimball  Offline
trapper
D

Virginia
Originally Posted by Mark June
She saw it.
She deemed it good
She took it.

wink

Larry Crabb wrote an excellent book called, "The Silence of Adam." He talks about how Adam FAILED to be a leader and protect his wife from temptation. Milton's "Paradise Lost" is an older, but still an excellent read on how Eve was tempted while she slept. Fiction, but they make you think before you blame the "help mate."

Dave Kimball
NTA-VTA Life Member
Trapping Some- Buying Some
(804) 631-7417
Re: Again. All this mess in the wo is a woman's fault [Re: Blue Mt.Man] #6944532
07/27/20 04:25 PM
07/27/20 04:25 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by Blue Mt.Man
I don't understand your reply Mr. June.

Prolly because my sentence got chopped off somehow.

Was called fruit.

Re: Again. All this mess in the wo is a woman's fault [Re: Kart29] #6944568
07/27/20 04:56 PM
07/27/20 04:56 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by Kart29

I concur.

When I suggested on here some time ago that I want strong men to be the civil leaders of this country, and not women, I was roundly excoriated for being a Neanderthal, misogynistic, and sexist. I still believe the truth is that it is wrong for men to cede their responsibility to lead over to the ladies.

Even if you do not believe in the bible there is a case for male leadership in my opinion.

For 200,000 years human males have been forced to take care of the women and make all of the most important decisions such as were to camp, were to hunt, how to protect the tribe, who should or should not be included. Women mainly had to worry about taking care of themselves and their kids, that was it for 200,000 years. Now women have the same ability as men to make major life choices and quite honestly from my observation they mostly suck at it. Women initiate 70% of divorces, this has major impacts on children and society. They vote largely based on emotions with little preference to their "in group", if a mans tribe was killed he was probably killed but the women would go with the new tribe and be incorporated into it so they seem to have less desire to see "their line" continue because regardless their line will continue.

Only a country of weak men would allow women to lead them.

Re: Again. All this mess in the wo is a woman's fault [Re: 330-Trapper] #6944995
07/27/20 10:53 PM
07/27/20 10:53 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by Mark June
She saw it.
She deemed it good
She took it.

wink

Well the snake had His part... gotta admit that

Agreed. And thus began the epic narrative plot of the Bible; enmity (battle) between the Seed of the woman (Anointed) and the seed of the serpent (evil-doers).

Re: Again. All this mess in the wo is a woman's fault [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #6945556
07/28/20 05:06 PM
07/28/20 05:06 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
I thought Eve didn't eat the apple, she BS'd Adam into doing it.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread