No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
It must be the first of August #6950609
08/01/20 02:28 PM
08/01/20 02:28 PM
Central Ontario, Canada
C
Crit-R-Dun Offline OP
trapper
Crit-R-Dun  Offline OP
trapper
C

Central Ontario, Canada
Did an early morning trip across Algonquin park this morning to meet my nephew to grab some fencing and other chicken coop and run supplies. beauty morning to scope out the ditches, fresh starts on dams on several creek crossings. Checked south of town yesterday at some regular locations that the town sends me to and plenty of new starts there as well. Looks like the late summer nuisance work is about to get off to a good start. What sign is everyone seeing?

Re: It must be the first of August [Re: Crit-R-Dun] #6950623
08/01/20 02:51 PM
08/01/20 02:51 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Since moving down here, the coon population in my area seemed low. I think distemper or something had come through. This summer I'm seeing coon whacked all over the roads so looks like they're rebounding.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread