No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Targeting Suburbs , AFFH , and Landowners #6951691
08/02/20 03:53 PM
08/02/20 03:53 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline OP
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline OP
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
I saw this interview last night , Mark Levin interviewing Stanley Kurtz.

I was astounded .

Among so much focus on cities, the suburbs and rural country haven't yet been in the crosshairs much, at this point.

But then again, it has , in times past and now is evidently starting up again with fresh menace , but kept in hushed tones so as to escape notice , for now.

I never knew of this , being gelled and added to the rest of the agenda for absolute stranglehold in control over law abiding citizens who wish their constitutional freedom as landowners.

A subtle undercurrent that will take landowners by complete surprise who live in the suburbs .

Just like the undercurrent that drives the small BLM lure leaf downstream, and the undercurrent that directs the Trojan horse Biden , behind the scenes, to worldwide connections in control .....

It all reminds me of glaciers that flow as streams in slow motion to converge together as one great glacial river ...you can see how many glacial streams connect in counting the moraines ...rock and sand debris of chocolate stripes marking the edges of each glacier, just as fudge swirl ice cream.

The converging undercurrents of the organizations , domestic and abroad , bent on shredding this country's freedom , in everything.

The show is posted on youtube in five parts , the ads taken out midway. I sure hope this information is retained on youtube in it's entirety without being edited out . It is a lot of deeper information, but very relevant to anyone who owns land , has family or themselves who plan on owning land someday. Even though the focus is on suburbs for now, it is just a step away from rural country land ownership. It will likely have effect over ADC trappers in compliance with changing laws, along with landowners who thought they had their happiness attained in a house of the suburbs , far enough away from the city.

The shrewd one recognises the calamity coming from a distance. Knowledge is freedom from slavery, for all people .

It will take me a while to absorb this info and keep keen sight on the term AFFH in future winds of development . I wonder how many other countries have had this happen , taken by surprise , to their demise as landowners , taxpayers, and all other benefits as landowners .

Not a few of the Tribe may already be familiar with this . It was just mind boggling to me, and I wanted to share .

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Re: Targeting Suburbs , AFFH , and Landowners [Re: Sharon] #6951703
08/02/20 04:09 PM
08/02/20 04:09 PM
Western Wisconsin
T
TraderVic Offline
trapper
TraderVic  Offline
trapper
T

Western Wisconsin
I read an interview with one of the blue party awhile back on Breitbart News describing this same agenda, however it went away before I thought to download it.

Re: Targeting Suburbs , AFFH , and Landowners [Re: Sharon] #6951713
08/02/20 04:26 PM
08/02/20 04:26 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
They are not going to quintile they have a civil war on their hands.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread