[Linked Image]

Habits of Mink is an awesome mink trapping method book written by the legendary J. Curtis Grigg, the book is in very nice condition containing 44 pages. Grigg was a well known trapper from Hopkinton, Iowa. $35.00 PLUS SHIPPING. SOLD SOLD SOLD.

[Linked Image]

This Sears Tips to Trappers by Johnny Muskrat catalog is dated for the 1941-1942 season, it is in pretty good shape containing 31 pages, it has two shipping tags for the Philadelphia Region. It gives tips for muskrats, skunks, minks, opossums, raccoons, weasels, foxes, wolves and other fur bearers. $17.50 PLUS SHIPPING. SOLD SOLD

[Linked Image]

This issue of the American Trappers Manual is dated for the 1961-62 season, it contains 42 pages and is in good shape, the back cover has some handwriting on it. Nick Wyshinski was the editor and publisher. Some of the articles in this issue are; A Special Message from Earl Renshaw, Secretary-Treasurer of the NTA, Professional Methods of Handling Raw Furs by Frank Terry, Proper Trap Placement by N. Wyshinski, Report on Pennsylvania Trappers convention by Ed Danko, Ten Timely Tips to Trappers, Questions & Answers, Trapline Memories by tony Stavenski, (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) in the Hollow by Bill Tomkins, Trapline of the Past by Roger Keane and Introduction To Mink by Lyle Koffler. $10.00 PLUS SHIPPING. SOLD SOLD SOLD.

I accept personal checks, postal money orders and PayPal (as a friend).

Last edited by Nittany Lion; 08/04/20 06:32 AM.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.