No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” #6957027
08/07/20 10:06 AM
08/07/20 10:06 AM
MO
cfowler Offline OP
trapper
cfowler  Offline OP
trapper

MO
Published in the Western Journal. Anyone else read it? Everyone should, but I don’t know how to post it.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: cfowler] #6957031
08/07/20 10:21 AM
08/07/20 10:21 AM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
We are witnessing a vicious assault by enemies of all that is good, and our president is having to act in ways unprecedented in decades, maybe centuries.

The biblical nature of good versus evil cannot be discounted as we examine what is happening on the streets of America.

It’s Marxism in the form of antifa and the Black Lives Matter movement versus our very capable and very underappreciated law enforcement professionals, the vast majority of whom are fighting to provide us safe and secure homes, streets and communities.

When the destiny of the United States is at stake, and it is, the very future of the entire world is threatened.

As Christians, shouldn’t we act? We recognize that divine Providence is the ultimate judge of our destiny. Achieving our destiny as a freedom-loving nation, Providence compels us to do our part in our communities.

It encourages us in this battle against the forces of evil to face our fears head-on. No enemy on earth is stronger than the united forces of God-fearing, freedom-loving people.
We can no longer pretend that these dark forces are going to go away by mere prayer alone. Prayers matter, but action is required.

This action is needed at the local, state and federal levels. Action is also required in the economic, media, clerical and ecclesiastical realms.

Decide how you can act within your abilities. Stand up and state your beliefs. Be proud of who you are and what you stand for. And face, head-on, those community “leaders” who are willing to allow dark forces to go beyond peaceful protests and destroy and violate your safety and security.

Churches and houses of worship must return to normal. We invite everyone of goodwill to not shirk their responsibilities and instead act in a fraternal fashion. If for no other reason or with no other ability, act in a spirit of charity.

We cannot disrespect or disregard natural law along with our own religious liberties and freedoms.

I am witnessing elderly people lose their connection to all that is good in their lives: connections to their faith, their families and their individual freedoms, especially the simple act of attending church, something they’ve been doing for decades.

Let us not be intimidated or fear those who cry out that we are in the minority; we are not.

Good is always more powerful and will prevail over evil.

However, evil will succeed for a time when good people are divided from each other and their personal lives — children away from their teachers, preachers from their congregations, customers from their local businesses.

America will never give in to evil. Americans work together to solve problems.

We do not and should not ever allow anarchy and the evil forces behind it to operate on any street in our nation.

No one should have to fear for their very life because some dark, disturbed force is challenged by the very essence of what America stands for.

We are “one nation under God” and it is our individual liberties that make us strong, not liberties given to our government. Our government has no liberty unless and until “we the people” say so.

God bless America and let’s stand by everything that was and is good in our lives, in our communities and in our country.
Otherwise, America as the true North Star for humanity will cease to exist as we know it.

Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: cfowler] #6957035
08/07/20 10:34 AM
08/07/20 10:34 AM
MO
cfowler Offline OP
trapper
cfowler  Offline OP
trapper

MO
Thanks Pike River! Pretty powerful message I believe.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: cfowler] #6957069
08/07/20 11:26 AM
08/07/20 11:26 AM
Indiana
C
concrete man Offline
trapper
concrete man  Offline
trapper
C

Indiana
Flynn is a true patriot .I hope is good name is restored.

Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: cfowler] #6957151
08/07/20 01:40 PM
08/07/20 01:40 PM
montana
R
red mt Offline
trapper
red mt  Offline
trapper
R

montana
Pike River very good thank you

Kenneth schoening
Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: cfowler] #6957219
08/07/20 03:27 PM
08/07/20 03:27 PM
MT
S
snowy Offline
trapper
snowy  Offline
trapper
S

MT
That was very good and very true in my opinion. Thanks

Give me a fish, I will eat for a day. Teach me to fish, I will eat for a lifetime
Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: cfowler] #6957229
08/07/20 03:35 PM
08/07/20 03:35 PM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
Seen it and read it weeks ago, and am still troubled by it, that this American is a Democrat, and you will never hear anything like this espoused by any of the political, media or military leaders on the right.
It is troubling that the greatest voices, such as Ronald Reagan and now Donald Trump, began life as Democrats. Troubling that what most of us believe at heart, is not believed by those we entrust with power over our lives.

Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: cfowler] #6957237
08/07/20 03:45 PM
08/07/20 03:45 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

I was told if you weren't liberal at 21 you are a hard (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) and if you aren't conservative by the time you are 40 you are an idiot.

Last edited by Leftlane; 08/07/20 03:45 PM.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: star flakes] #6957242
08/07/20 03:53 PM
08/07/20 03:53 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by star flakes
Seen it and read it weeks ago, and am still troubled by it, that this American is a Democrat, and you will never hear anything like this espoused by any of the political, media or military leaders on the right.
It is troubling that the greatest voices, such as Ronald Reagan and now Donald Trump, began life as Democrats. Troubling that what most of us believe at heart, is not believed by those we entrust with power over our lives.

In my lifetime I've known Democrats to be the party of Jefferson and Jackson that were God fearing patriotic Americans that generation is gone and the mainline democrats of today are travelers of the world Marxist order.

[Linked Image]
Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: cfowler] #6957259
08/07/20 04:19 PM
08/07/20 04:19 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
They should rename their party to what it is now. It has nothing to do with democracy at all ... It should be known as the Anti American Communist Party... They can however keep their mascot as that is more fitting now than ever.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: Scuba1] #6957311
08/07/20 05:36 PM
08/07/20 05:36 PM
Wabash, IN USA
Flipper 56 Offline
trapper
Flipper 56  Offline
trapper

Wabash, IN USA
Originally Posted by Scuba1
They should rename their party to what it is now. It has nothing to do with democracy at all ... It should be known as the Anti American Communist Party... They can however keep their mascot as that is more fitting now than ever.

X2

"Where Can A Man Find Bear Beaver And Other Critters Worth Cash Money When Skinned?"

Re: Gen. Flynn “Letter to American People” [Re: Scuba1] #6957317
08/07/20 05:39 PM
08/07/20 05:39 PM
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

Originally Posted by Scuba1

x3

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread