No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Why did Leo Terrell change his tune? #6959433
08/09/20 08:27 PM
08/09/20 08:27 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
I used to despise this civil rights attorney since it seemed he was always praising the liberal causes and at the same time bashing conservative ways always with a mean look on his face and terseness in his voice. . In the last few months, he is now constantly bashing Biden, people like Al Sharpton and the liberals and said he is going to vote for Trump. He said this is the first time in his life he is going to vote Republican. He still has that irate look on his face when he talks. He was the last one I ever thought would change course.

Re: Why did Leo Terrell change his tune? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6959442
08/09/20 08:31 PM
08/09/20 08:31 PM
moravia newyork
bowslinger Offline
trapper
bowslinger  Offline
trapper

moravia newyork
Maybe he woke up

Re: Why did Leo Terrell change his tune? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6959445
08/09/20 08:33 PM
Nevada
YamaCat Offline
trapper
YamaCat  Offline
trapper

Nevada
It should be Contagious. And it’s not a Trump deal, it’s an “American” deal .

Re: Why did Leo Terrell change his tune? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6959447
Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
Hodagtrapper Offline
Muskrat Master
Hodagtrapper  Offline
Muskrat Master

Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
A lawyer with a vein of common sense. That is encouraging!

Chris

>>In God we trust<<
Re: Why did Leo Terrell change his tune? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6959548
08/09/20 09:51 PM
08/09/20 09:51 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
I think there's going to be alot of first time republican voters this cycle. BLM and Antifa have been the greatest recruiters of republican voters since Reagan.

[Linked Image]
Re: Why did Leo Terrell change his tune? [Re: warrior] #6959581
08/09/20 10:16 PM
08/09/20 10:16 PM
higginsville, mo
H
headache73 Offline
trapper
headache73  Offline
trapper
H

higginsville, mo
Originally Posted by warrior
I think there's going to be alot of first time republican voters this cycle. BLM and Antifa have been the greatest recruiters of republican voters since Reagan.

I agree....

Re: Why did Leo Terrell change his tune? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6959672
08/09/20 11:51 PM
08/09/20 11:51 PM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
Grandpa, look back to 2016 and the strange mix of Jews for Trump who appeared like Mike Cernovich to Alan Derschowitz. They were political unions which made zero sense and as soon as the election was over, Cernovich disappeared and Derschowitz was voting democrat again. There is in this country a huge undercurrent of intelligence funding and foreign influence.
The examples are many in FOX, there was a time when Chris Wallace and Shep Smith were dripping conservatives, but just as soon as Rupert Murdoch was fingered in London for spying for the government, his entire media went hard left for Obama. The fact is most of the politicians or media people, believe a thing they are saying. They are paid to produce the propaganda and are rewarded. Senator Lindsey Graham detested Donald Trump and was John McCain's boy toy, today, he is a Trump shield because he inherited John McCain's portfolio, and the people who backed McCain are backing Trump in this round.

Leo Terrell, is like Kayne West. This is a world where people are promoted in the 6 to 10 figure incomes, like Mark Zuckerberg, who was Obama to the core, and suddenly he shows up at the White House and is dining with President Trump. Facebook is like most platforms in it is NSA funded, and if you want to keep your portfolio in the black budget funding, you promote who you are ordered to.
All of this is smoke and mirrors. The internet is a big of scam as no one watching cable networks. I do a great deal of writing, and there is not any way that the sites which state they have a million views are legitimate. it is bot generated for money flow, and most of that money is your money from taxes. The reason I bring that up, is to make the point, that for years I have trolls trying to censor my work, but I keep publishing, because in this artificial intelligence environment which tracks everyone, there has to be an outlier who is not in the system, to gauge the effects of the propaganda being generated, which most people are reacting to. Brother Terrelll is one of the pied pipers of the African American community, who by design is to like Kayne West shave off the percentage in that voting block, which vote liberal. What you are witnessing is a microcosm in Leo Terrell of a much larger intelligence operation. Mr. Trump was supported by the Defense Intelligence Agency and there has been a conflict with Central Intelligence. There are groups behind these main conduits and they are both leveraging for control. I have read in this thread that others have astutely discerned that numbers will be voting "Republican" this time. What is taking place is a mirror image of Abraham Lincoln in 1864, who was did not run as a Republican, but on the Union ticket. Abraham Lincoln was elected by democrats. Donald Trump will be elected by the same democrats and a new party will appear as the GOP will become like the Whig.

In short when the people who are visible are recruited, they are given talking points to follow to keep their paycheck. There comes a knock at the door and they are told to earn their pay as Peggy Noonan (Reagan administration) was told to support Obama and she did. All of this is a great deal like trapping. A new political lure is offered and those behind it see who will work the set. Brother Terrell has not had an epiphany. He will be back earning his pay in 2021. He is easier to digest if you understand he is just performing a roll like Jesse Jackson accomplished successfully for a generation in deceiving Blacks for the government payroll.

Re: Why did Leo Terrell change his tune? [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6959693
08/10/20 12:06 AM
08/10/20 12:06 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
I dont trust lawyers. One time I trusted one and since then I dont trust lawyers

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Why did Leo Terrell change his tune? [Re: star flakes] #6959734
08/10/20 12:25 AM
08/10/20 12:25 AM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by star flakes
Grandpa, look back to 2016 and the strange mix of Jews for Trump who appeared like Mike Cernovich to Alan Derschowitz. They were political unions which made zero sense and as soon as the election was over, Cernovich disappeared and Derschowitz was voting democrat again. There is in this country a huge undercurrent of intelligence funding and foreign influence.
The examples are many in FOX, there was a time when Chris Wallace and Shep Smith were dripping conservatives, but just as soon as Rupert Murdoch was fingered in London for spying for the government, his entire media went hard left for Obama. The fact is most of the politicians or media people, believe a thing they are saying. They are paid to produce the propaganda and are rewarded. Senator Lindsey Graham detested Donald Trump and was John McCain's boy toy, today, he is a Trump shield because he inherited John McCain's portfolio, and the people who backed McCain are backing Trump in this round.

Leo Terrell, is like Kayne West. This is a world where people are promoted in the 6 to 10 figure incomes, like Mark Zuckerberg, who was Obama to the core, and suddenly he shows up at the White House and is dining with President Trump. Facebook is like most platforms in it is NSA funded, and if you want to keep your portfolio in the black budget funding, you promote who you are ordered to.
All of this is smoke and mirrors. The internet is a big of scam as no one watching cable networks. I do a great deal of writing, and there is not any way that the sites which state they have a million views are legitimate. it is bot generated for money flow, and most of that money is your money from taxes. The reason I bring that up, is to make the point, that for years I have trolls trying to censor my work, but I keep publishing, because in this artificial intelligence environment which tracks everyone, there has to be an outlier who is not in the system, to gauge the effects of the propaganda being generated, which most people are reacting to. Brother Terrelll is one of the pied pipers of the African American community, who by design is to like Kayne West shave off the percentage in that voting block, which vote liberal. What you are witnessing is a microcosm in Leo Terrell of a much larger intelligence operation. Mr. Trump was supported by the Defense Intelligence Agency and there has been a conflict with Central Intelligence. There are groups behind these main conduits and they are both leveraging for control. I have read in this thread that others have astutely discerned that numbers will be voting "Republican" this time. What is taking place is a mirror image of Abraham Lincoln in 1864, who was did not run as a Republican, but on the Union ticket. Abraham Lincoln was elected by democrats. Donald Trump will be elected by the same democrats and a new party will appear as the GOP will become like the Whig.

In short when the people who are visible are recruited, they are given talking points to follow to keep their paycheck. There comes a knock at the door and they are told to earn their pay as Peggy Noonan (Reagan administration) was told to support Obama and she did. All of this is a great deal like trapping. A new political lure is offered and those behind it see who will work the set. Brother Terrell has not had an epiphany. He will be back earning his pay in 2021. He is easier to digest if you understand he is just performing a roll like Jesse Jackson accomplished successfully for a generation in deceiving Blacks for the government payroll.

A lot of food for thought. As for Leo Terrell, I welcome his remarks even if they aren’t genuine, at least for now, If he switches sides again then I will go back to disliking him.

Re: Why did Leo Terrell change his tune? [Re: star flakes] #6959789
08/10/20 05:52 AM
08/10/20 05:52 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by star flakes

Now we know where the flake comes from.

[Linked Image]
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread