No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: Yes sir] #6978303
08/30/20 11:54 AM
08/30/20 11:54 AM
Southern NJ
maintenanceguy Offline
trapper
maintenanceguy  Offline
trapper

Southern NJ
I think that capitalism is better than government policy on creating new technology. The private sector will always be ahead of the government.

-Ryan
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978328
08/30/20 12:21 PM
08/30/20 12:21 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

If you were writing a fiction novel, who'd even name the enzymatic component of your vaccine... for one of the worst viruses in human history (or so we're told ) Luciferas? Named for Satan?

Give evil credit. They say it right up front.

When she mentioned that, I bout fell over.

I agreed with this Internal Medicine physician;
"I don't like that name."

eek

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978341
08/30/20 12:36 PM
08/30/20 12:36 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Mark, have you checked any of her facts?

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978354
08/30/20 12:53 PM
08/30/20 12:53 PM
New York
N
nyhuntfish Offline
trapper
nyhuntfish  Offline
trapper
N

New York
Originally Posted by Mark June
I had this video sent to me asking, "What do I think?"
I'll share it with ya'll here on TMan and ask the same question.
FYI - Dr. Carrie Madej is a physician in GA.

It's a bit longer (21 min.) than most clips, but you know, there are times when you really do need to be informed.
We seem to be living smack dab in one of those times.

I don't want a Human 2.0 and I don't like the name Luciferase (a real oxidative enzyme named by Dr. Raphaél Dubois) in any vaccine anywhere near or especially "in" me.

Blessings,
Mark

It's great, she's great. And don't forget the "America's Front Line Doctors" speeches. Probably still on Bitchute.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978392
08/30/20 02:00 PM
08/30/20 02:00 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
After googling some , those words were used talking about bacteria and fireflys by Raphael Dubois in 1885. Then later E. Newton Harvey changed the words to photophelin and photogenin. A firefly's light comes from a chemical reaction that takes place in special cells in its abdomen called photocytes. (Photocytes means "light cells.") The photocytes contain two chemicals that are essential to making light: luciferin and luciferase.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: danny clifton] #6978430
08/30/20 02:47 PM
08/30/20 02:47 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Mark, have you checked any of her facts?

You mean Google it or Wiki it as a means of fact check? Maybe "bing" the data? Um, no.
Carrie is not the only trained medical physician (MD) sounding "wait-one-sec" alerts (although YouTube takes them down within days of being notified).

I can't swear to her facts because I'm not smart enough to know most of this anyway, even with about 13 years of university study under my worn belt, but these are intriguing times, you must admit. Perhaps the most intrigue is in the fact that certain perverse cultural rituals, habits, patterns and the like are posted everywhere and remain indefinitely on social media (now the #1 format for information delivery in our age... ala TMan), but "poof" happens to far too many posts that seem fairly rational?? That's odd. Why? By who? For what? Who makes these calls anyway?

The good news.
I know how the story ends and the One on the white horse is in fact victorious.

Blessings!
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978450
08/30/20 03:24 PM
08/30/20 03:24 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
There is a LOT of crazy stuff on you tube is why i ask. I don't have any idea how to check what she says but I have to wonder where her information came from.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978453
08/30/20 03:34 PM
08/30/20 03:34 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
One thing I tend to analyze to help determine truth is the motivation or agenda for sharing information. Sometimes difficult to see this but its important to at least analyze it.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978461
08/30/20 03:53 PM
08/30/20 03:53 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
A secret plot, uncovered by an osteopath from GA, to change peoples DNA so they can link up with ICloud, by requiring a vaccine that has this DNA changer in it, named luciferin, that will show up on a scanner, and is administered with a band aid, really does sound like truth. I guess?

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978500
08/30/20 05:06 PM
08/30/20 05:06 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
^^^^

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: danny clifton] #6978506
08/30/20 05:16 PM
08/30/20 05:16 PM
Wenatchee, Washington
T
TrappedOut Offline
trapper
TrappedOut  Offline
trapper
T

Wenatchee, Washington
Originally Posted by danny clifton
A secret plot, uncovered by an osteopath from GA, to change peoples DNA so they can link up with ICloud, by requiring a vaccine that has this DNA changer in it, named luciferin, that will show up on a scanner, and is administered with a band aid, really does sound like truth. I guess?

We can fly to space, build nuclear reactors, chlone animals and genetically modify about whatever we want, see planets millions of light years away and have been using nano technology for years in everyday products, i have a cousin who got his double doctorate degree in nano technology years ago....you should listen to him talk for five minutes if you think you know enough about science and technology to keep up with him lol

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978566
08/30/20 06:46 PM
08/30/20 06:46 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Did this physician seem like a quack?
She seems frustrated, and slightly emotional, by what she and other medically trained doctors are confused about. Some may not know, but I worked in the Pharma industry for 29 years in various roles, including management. I worked for three companies in those 3 decades, retiring from Pfizer in 2012, the world's largest Pharma company, and I'm of the opinion that there's just a bunch of smelly fish in the kitchen right now.

And doctors like this are not the stench.

Why? Because, oral meds have been shown to be efficacious in the treatment of Covid, but they are a no-go from the powers-that-be and that's backwards. "They aren't efficacious or haven't been out long enough to deem them safe." or some such Fauci double-speak as they fast track a vaccine that you "inject?" Injection, in large measure, bypasses the body's defense mechanisms called the nephrology (kidney), pulmonary (lung), and hepatic (liver) systems. That's why doc pops you in the butt or arm with some meds and not others. Some are degraded by the body's filtration.
Besides, Hydroxychloroquine is decades old.

It's not Chicken Little sky-is-falling material.
That's a fairy tale.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978584
08/30/20 07:12 PM
08/30/20 07:12 PM
Kentucky
ky_coyote_hunter Offline
trapper
ky_coyote_hunter  Offline
trapper

Kentucky
Hi Mark,

My younger brother is a pharmacist, and you are basically echoing the exact thing he has talked about concerning something being rotten in Denmark so to speak about government, and effective covid meds.

They want us to take that vaccine.....They want it real bad.

Member - FTA
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ky_coyote_hunter] #6978588
08/30/20 07:19 PM
08/30/20 07:19 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Hi Mark,

My younger brother is a pharmacist, and you are basically echoing the exact thing he has talked about concerning something being rotten in Denmark so to speak about government, and effective covid meds.

And I dont think its because they care about us

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978599
08/30/20 07:31 PM
08/30/20 07:31 PM
Oklahoma
We-Sa Offline
trapper
We-Sa  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
That's a scary video. The only technology she mentions that I haven't fully vetted is the hydrogel. I don't doubt her one iota, I just need to better understand what she's talking about.

I believe that her concerns are real and we all know that the technology to "mark" us is available. I personally believe "they" may be very near the technology to control us in almost real time. I also believe that the folks behind this, such as Bill Gates, have an agenda but know that a lot of people won't go "quietly into the night". What better way than a "vaccine"?

Human 2.0 won't be human.

“I don't know, Chief, if he's very smart or very dumb.”
Capt. Quint
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978619
08/30/20 07:47 PM
08/30/20 07:47 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
She seems normal to me.

You cannot put any of these things she talks about past the 'powers' that B. The way I see it the kung flu has not been as bad as what it is put off to be so 'another agenda' rings very true. The precautions/safeguards have been all over the place and changed drastically from one week to another week. Most of them make no sense whatsoever......lots of fishy stuff going on.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978625
08/30/20 07:52 PM
08/30/20 07:52 PM

J
J Staton OP
Unregistered
J Staton OP
Unregistered
J

People will run over each other to get this vaccine. Not me.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978637
08/30/20 08:03 PM
08/30/20 08:03 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted by J Staton
People will run over each other to get this vaccine. Not me.

Yup, just like people wearing a mask when no one else is around.....crazy stuff.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ky_coyote_hunter] #6978639
08/30/20 08:05 PM
08/30/20 08:05 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Hi Mark,

The call to scare everyone about Covid is stench.
The call on exactly how to protect us all is stinkier.
Even us plain Jane trapper types can smell this. After all, we open up lids and "sniff."

I submit, did you ever suspect this world, almost in unison would don masks in a matter of days? That's weird.
And, who yet has seen the hard data on protection with masks? There isn't any. Painter's wear better respirators and paint droplets aren't microscopic like C-19.
Hydroxychloriquine does seem to work for many in an experiential manner (they give it - folks get better quick) and docs are threatened with their medical license being revoked? What's that about? That's smelly.

Vaccines have multiple Phase trials and unless they started a decade ago on this strain, it's darn quick. I personally don't think they can make a vaccine, as no vaccine currently exists for similar strains of virus.
So, when MSNBC and CNN announce "We have a vaccine!!!" I won't be first in line.
Or second. Or in any of the 1,000's lined up down the road, because the government will be paying for it. It's FREE!

wink

Me and mine will keep our eye on the real Kingdom and not the utopia these stinky stinks have in mind.
We'll let God sort us out, and not Melinda Gates (and others) with her well known vision of world wide population reduction. She creeps me out, that one.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978645
08/30/20 08:15 PM
08/30/20 08:15 PM
Kentucky
ky_coyote_hunter Offline
trapper
ky_coyote_hunter  Offline
trapper

Kentucky
Well said mark, you nailed it with your summary.....I'm not taking it either eek.....Ever!

Member - FTA
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread