No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ky_coyote_hunter] #6978651
08/30/20 08:22 PM
08/30/20 08:22 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Well said mark, you nailed it with your summary.....I'm not taking it either eek.....Ever!

Yep. I already work too hard to shoot coyotes at night that won't be trapped no-way, no-how now! I don't need to glow, or get an incoming message from headquarters right when I'm looking down the .223 barrel!

Blessings to KY from TX brother.
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978653
08/30/20 08:23 PM
08/30/20 08:23 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Assimilate into the collective...... frown

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978655
08/30/20 08:26 PM
08/30/20 08:26 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Isn't that a great scene in the Bridge Over the River Kwai

You and your men, WILL WORK!

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978670
08/30/20 08:40 PM
08/30/20 08:40 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
They don't even know enough about it to make an accurate test.... but they are fast tracking a vaccine???

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978674
08/30/20 08:45 PM
08/30/20 08:45 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978680
08/30/20 08:51 PM
08/30/20 08:51 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Its the part about rejecting all the reports on some of the old medicines working as well as they have. They have been around forever and safety is known. So why has the chiefs of CDC or FDA or who ever calls the shots tried to keep the gag order on the other meds. The one Trump is taking hasn't killed him yet nor has he caught the Kung Flu.

While I know nothing about their medicine making still I can see something isn't right with the nature of the set up and their reactions. Perhaps they are just being extra careful since some of their past performance (vioxx for one) has not been too good. Anyway there is certainly more than one vaccine in the making, just knowing which one you are getting could be problematic. So I still haven't ruled getting one out. However I'm also getting doubts that if you can get the covid again after having it only a short while back, how can a vaccine work when your body has had the so called live stuff and the resistance didn't take.

I guess we could just take the stance that everything is predestined and what ever will be will be, but if I really believed that I wouldn't be wasting my time even thinking about whether to take or not to take. If I've been pre ordained to take the firefly juice, then nothing I do would change it.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: danny clifton] #6978724
08/30/20 09:47 PM
08/30/20 09:47 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by danny clifton

I didn't click on the >.
Whadhesay?

We're not in Kansas anymore,Toto.

blush

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978817
08/31/20 05:43 AM
08/31/20 05:43 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
In the borg episode, the Enterprise comes upon a giant cube. The cube contains humans connected somehow to a single computer . The humans consider themselves a single organism made of multiple parts.

First thing I thought of when Dr Madej described her science fiction tale

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978851
08/31/20 07:14 AM
08/31/20 07:14 AM
SE Kentucky
K
kytrapper Offline
trapper
kytrapper  Offline
trapper
K

SE Kentucky
I went to several places of business in three different towns Saturday from very small to Kentucky’s second largest city. The governor has instituted a “ mandatory” mask mandate. What grabbed my attention is that the smallest country stores for the most part ignored his unconstitutional orders. The largest town almost all had masks on. Everyone that didn’t have masks were we older “ angry white males” as they call us. We are the last holdout I believe to this. ALL younger people were masked up and obeying without a thought. Made me wonder in twenty years who’s going to stand in defiance to being ordered what to wear, eat and think.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978887
08/31/20 08:19 AM
08/31/20 08:19 AM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

I always enjoyed Star Trek. Can't do the Spock hand thing though. Y. Maybe with a vaccine I could.

grin

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978897
08/31/20 08:26 AM
08/31/20 08:26 AM
Oklahoma
We-Sa Offline
trapper
We-Sa  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
“Today’s science fiction is tomorrow’s science”

“I don't know, Chief, if he's very smart or very dumb.”
Capt. Quint
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6978973
08/31/20 09:53 AM
08/31/20 09:53 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks

Very true We-Sa.

I still dont think that a vaccine is really a secret DNA changer so that people will be connected with I Cloud telepathically against their will.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: danny clifton] #6978993
08/31/20 10:08 AM
08/31/20 10:08 AM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by danny clifton

Very true We-Sa.

I still dont think that a vaccine is really a secret DNA changer so that people will be connected with I Cloud telepathically against their will.

Yea,,what does she know,,she only a DOCTOR. grin

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: upstateNY] #6979014
08/31/20 10:37 AM
08/31/20 10:37 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Yeah UpstateNY

With that same thought, what about all the Doctors out in the field that say other cheaper medicines work and they say their patients are getting well. But what do those people know, they are only Doctors!

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979043
08/31/20 11:22 AM
08/31/20 11:22 AM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK

Interesting video. One has to wonder about her motivations.

Is she uninformed ? Misinformed ? Or just an outright liar ?

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she is just uninformed.............but I admit that I suspect she is a liar. But why would she do that ? More on that later. Let's look at what she actually says...........and doesn't say.

First of all, ask yourself why she mentions Elon Musk. He has nothing whatsoever to do with any vaccine. Typical propaganda tool. "Appeal to authority". Elon Musk is building the Tesla and owns SpaceX. He must be smarter than we are. "OKAY" ?

Next She tells us that Derek Rossi, is founder of Moderna........and is "from Harvard". So what ? He is also from Canada and a couple of other schools. Why didn't she mention those ? Even better..........why didn't she mention the other four founders of Moderna ?? She wants to use that name..HARVARD.....and imply some malicious connotation......."OKAY" ?

Next she tells us that Derek Rossi developed a process that alters cells. She tells us that his process alters the patient's DNA. "He actually made it genetically modified".........referring to human cells. That is an outright lie. His process alters the mRNA of the virus. It eliminates that piece of code in the virus's RNA that controls replication of the virus........"OKAY" ?

That altered mRNA is what the Moderna vaccine is based on. It reprograms the human immune system to create antibodies to the virus. In other words, it shows the virus to the human immune system. At the same time the virus can't replicate itself and make a person sick. One thing most people don't stop to consider is the difference between the infection and the disease. That is the distinction that vaccines in general are designed to exploit. Yes you are 'infected' but the virus cannot replicate itself to cause the disease.

Rossi's altered mRNA does NOT alter the human genome. A discussion of that is available in early articles about the biology from a few years ago. If you're interested you can google Derek Rossi. The same process is used in an attempt to treat diabetes and Parkinson's

So what is her payoff for lying about it ?

She goes on to say that 100% of the patients in the phase 1 trials suffered "side effects'. That's true. But she doesn't tell us what those side effects were. She wants us to believe that the side effects cause people to be sick ....or worse. There was a claim.....now debunked.........that one patient died. Not true !

But if one takes the time to read he finds out that the side effects were, redness and soreness at the injection site, and a mild fever and headache in the first couple of days after receiving the vaccine. Sounds pretty scary right ?? That's what she is trying to create.

Note that several times she says the "data aren't available to draw conclusions" . Nevertheless she draws conclusions. If I can find the data to at least read about the side effects, surely a doctor can do the same............unless she doesn't want to use the data........so that you don't read it for yourself.

She also use the words "THEY OWN THE PATENT" but doesn't say who THEY are. More allusions to some evil conspiracy that she wants you to believe in............for some reason.

She is also not being at all truthful when she talks about the vaccine delivery system being a little band-aid that you put on your hand.

The Moderna trial vaccine is delivered by intra-muscular injection to the deltoid muscle. It is delivered in two injections 28 days apart.

She is implying that these tiny needles are embedded in the band-aid. No truth whatsoever.
There is research being done on 'micro-needles' to be used in intra-dermal injections but so far none has been developed. Many drugs are absorbed into the body better between the layers of the skin. That is why these micro-needles are being researched. They will be micron sized needles. A micron is one millionth of a meter. A human hair is about 50 microns. The human eye can't see anything smaller than 40 microns. So you can understand how difficult it will be to produce something that small that still functions

Now the real scary stuff. LUCIFERASE !!

There is no luciferase included in the vaccine.

Luciferase is a luminescent compound. It's name has nothing to do with Satan or Lucifer. The word root is from the Italian word 'luce'..........which means 'light'. If that scares you, you need to get a grip on reality.

Luciferase is used to illuminate antibodies IN VITRO..........in other words it is used in the lab. Added to a test tube to show the presence of antibodies by making them glow. It is a marker that indicates the antibody is or is not present.

Luciferase is not added to the vaccine. But the good doctor wants you to believe it is. And even if it was added, the half-life of luciferase is 2 hours in the human body. I doubt any coyotes will see you because of luciferase.

So I have to wonder about the doc's motives. Maybe she is trying to make money from a youtube video. I doubt that's her motive.

Maybe she just wants attention ? You know.......attractive young woman hoping a bunch of old guys will believe her because she is blonde and a 'doctor'. And don't forget that necklace with the cross. Surely she wouldn't lie. She's a Christian.

I don't know what motivates her but I do know there are a lot of gullible people out there who don't do their own research.

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979058
08/31/20 11:42 AM
08/31/20 11:42 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Yeah the name dropping and the cross and white coat are some great credentials. What's the goal, maybe to save the world, from what I don't know. Our fate was decided eons ago and we aren't smart enough to dodge the bullet.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979070
08/31/20 11:58 AM
08/31/20 11:58 AM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Thank you for that needed clarification, Sir Ken.

I too recognized the chemical compound Luciferase , and what it is used for. Chemists would surely laugh at the kneejerk reactions of those new to such well known in long term use procedures.

Several years ago, I read of some interesting ways a military ops team had experimented with it as well.

It isn't new to the medical field.

" OKAY ??" grin

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979076
08/31/20 12:09 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
I do not care what anyone says......there is something fishy about the whole kung flu thing, no vaccine for me @64 years of age.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: bowhunter27295] #6979077
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Originally Posted by white17

Interesting video. One has to wonder about her motivations.

Is she uninformed ? Misinformed ? Or just an outright liar ?

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she is just uninformed.............but I admit that I suspect she is a liar. But why would she do that ? More on that later. Let's look at what she actually says...........and doesn't say.

First of all, ask yourself why she mentions Elon Musk. He has nothing whatsoever to do with any vaccine. Typical propaganda tool. "Appeal to authority". Elon Musk is building the Tesla and owns SpaceX. He must be smarter than we are. "OKAY" ?

Next She tells us that Derek Rossi, is founder of Moderna........and is "from Harvard". So what ? He is also from Canada and a couple of other schools. Why didn't she mention those ? Even better..........why didn't she mention the other four founders of Moderna ?? She wants to use that name..HARVARD.....and imply some malicious connotation......."OKAY" ?

Next she tells us that Derek Rossi developed a process that alters cells. She tells us that his process alters the patient's DNA. "He actually made it genetically modified".........referring to human cells. That is an outright lie. His process alters the mRNA of the virus. It eliminates that piece of code in the virus's RNA that controls replication of the virus........"OKAY" ?

That altered mRNA is what the Moderna vaccine is based on. It reprograms the human immune system to create antibodies to the virus. In other words, it shows the virus to the human immune system. At the same time the virus can't replicate itself and make a person sick. One thing most people don't stop to consider is the difference between the infection and the disease. That is the distinction that vaccines in general are designed to exploit. Yes you are 'infected' but the virus cannot replicate itself to cause the disease.

Rossi's altered mRNA does NOT alter the human genome. A discussion of that is available in early articles about the biology from a few years ago. If you're interested you can google Derek Rossi. The same process is used in an attempt to treat diabetes and Parkinson's

So what is her payoff for lying about it ?

She goes on to say that 100% of the patients in the phase 1 trials suffered "side effects'. That's true. But she doesn't tell us what those side effects were. She wants us to believe that the side effects cause people to be sick ....or worse. There was a claim.....now debunked.........that one patient died. Not true !

But if one takes the time to read he finds out that the side effects were, redness and soreness at the injection site, and a mild fever and headache in the first couple of days after receiving the vaccine. Sounds pretty scary right ?? That's what she is trying to create.

Note that several times she says the "data aren't available to draw conclusions" . Nevertheless she draws conclusions. If I can find the data to at least read about the side effects, surely a doctor can do the same............unless she doesn't want to use the data........so that you don't read it for yourself.

She also use the words "THEY OWN THE PATENT" but doesn't say who THEY are. More allusions to some evil conspiracy that she wants you to believe in............for some reason.

She is also not being at all truthful when she talks about the vaccine delivery system being a little band-aid that you put on your hand.

The Moderna trial vaccine is delivered by intra-muscular injection to the deltoid muscle. It is delivered in two injections 28 days apart.

She is implying that these tiny needles are embedded in the band-aid. No truth whatsoever.
There is research being done on 'micro-needles' to be used in intra-dermal injections but so far none has been developed. Many drugs are absorbed into the body better between the layers of the skin. That is why these micro-needles are being researched. They will be micron sized needles. A micron is one millionth of a meter. A human hair is about 50 microns. The human eye can't see anything smaller than 40 microns. So you can understand how difficult it will be to produce something that small that still functions

Now the real scary stuff. LUCIFERASE !!

There is no luciferase included in the vaccine.

Luciferase is a luminescent compound. It's name has nothing to do with Satan or Lucifer. The word root is from the Italian word 'luce'..........which means 'light'. If that scares you, you need to get a grip on reality.

Luciferase is used to illuminate antibodies IN VITRO..........in other words it is used in the lab. Added to a test tube to show the presence of antibodies by making them glow. It is a marker that indicates the antibody is or is not present.

Luciferase is not added to the vaccine. But the good doctor wants you to believe it is. And even if it was added, the half-life of luciferase is 2 hours in the human body. I doubt any coyotes will see you because of luciferase.

So I have to wonder about the doc's motives. Maybe she is trying to make money from a youtube video. I doubt that's her motive.

Maybe she just wants attention ? You know.......attractive young woman hoping a bunch of old guys will believe her because she is blonde and a 'doctor'. And don't forget that necklace with the cross. Surely she wouldn't lie. She's a Christian.

I don't know what motivates her but I do know there are a lot of gullible people out there who don't do their own research.

So is the DOD involved in the research? If so, why?

What's the rush on the vaccine? If it goes through the trials like all other medications/vaccines, we will have herd immunity by that time. There was no rush for a vaccine on SARS.

I understand your points and other points can be raised based on your opinions of her presentation.

If I had to say one simple thing. The rush to get to this vaccine and the parties involved do not pass the smell test.

I am sure there is more to it than we know and this doctor may be legit and may be a kook. A suggestion I would have is that we do research on her instead of casting aspersions based on her looks or choice of jewelry.

Is the DOD involved in WHAT research ? Not sure what you are asking. BUT...............I can see where the DOD would have a tremendous interest in having a usable vaccine. It would impact national security due to readiness.

I think the "rush" is because most of us want to get the economy open again and that isn't likely to happen without a vaccine. IMO it is a mistake to say "we will have herd immunity by that time". With this particular virus there is no data that suggest herd immunity is even possible or how long it may last if it is possible.

I don't know who you mean by the parties involved "that don't pass the smell test." Please don't tell me Bill Gates without some actual evidence.

I wasn't casting aspersions. I said she is attractive. I was implying that she may be using those things in order to lend some credibility....exactly as you mention. Let's find out what her motivation is.

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979079
08/31/20 12:14 PM
08/31/20 12:14 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Maybe her motivation is let's patiently and thoroughly analyze the risk/reward of this vaccine, as all medical personnel do on all medical devices/procedures/agents. Take our time for the sake of efficacy and safety. All medicine has risks and rewards. Time has a great way of sorting, so when the clock is shortened, clarity is not increased. Quite the opposite.

Blessings,
Mark

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread