No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: WhiteTrash 88] #6978892
08/31/20 08:25 AM
08/31/20 08:25 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Originally Posted by hippie
Read up on the Bilderburg meetings and the members and you'll find the people behind the one world gov't that Trump set back a few years.

I truly believe you are spot on. This group is pulling the strings to make the world dance. The ultra rich want the world to revolve around them. One world order is there ultimate goal.

If they can be properly identified and their intent can be properly verified then they should be properly electrified.

-Goofy-
Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: WhiteTrash 88] #6978916
08/31/20 08:38 AM
08/31/20 08:38 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Read up on the Bilderburg meetings and the members and you'll find the people behind the one world gov't that Trump set back a few years.

I truly believe you are spot on. This group is pulling the strings to make the world dance. The ultra rich want the world to revolve around them. One world order is there ultimate goal.

There's a best selling book of all time that narrates how a race of people, attempting to make their own name great, built a beautiful city and tower to reach into the sky toward heaven, and when the Creator saw this, He came to see, wasn't at all pleased, and scattered His created people all over the face of the earth. And the city was called Babel. The Creator didn't eliminate them. He just scattered them far and wide with differing languages in a justifiable attempt to show them >>> things go astray when you attempt to make your own name great. We know this act was kindly, because we assume the "mean" thing in this instance would have been to zap them all into just plain "gone." So they all got another go around per se. Mercy was shown by the Creator.

Since then it's been Mercy, Mercy, and endless Mercy from the Creator of all.
And still we all labor to make our own names great. Some more. Some less. Build we are all builders.
So, it's just good to recognize this in ourselves and remember Who provides us Mercy.
Some are not humbled by any of this, and proudly go on building, and we collaboratively work with them the best we possibly can, but we sure don't side with them.

Fascinating how that best selling book of all time describes so many circumstances all around us every day to a "T". Always has and always will.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6978967
08/31/20 09:47 AM
08/31/20 09:47 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
its time to stop bringing fairy tales into real world problems

There are people who want to take away our entire culture and country. Replace it with a present day type of feudalism. They want control of all wealth. Everything. Farms, factories, retail stores, real estate, all of it. Even the things you are allowed to say.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6978969
08/31/20 09:49 AM
08/31/20 09:49 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Most people dismiss these groups as conspiracy theories, but if you look they are not hiding their agenda.

The Clintons and Bush's attend and if you look at their trade agenda when they were in power, it mirrors the Bilderburg agenda.
Funny how the millions on top of millions of donations to the Clinton foundation from foreign countries stopped as soon as Trump beat Hillary.

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: hippie] #6980168
09/01/20 03:48 PM
09/01/20 03:48 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Most people dismiss these groups as conspiracy theories, but if you look they are not hiding their agenda.

The Clintons and Bush's attend and if you look at their trade agenda when they were in power, it mirrors the Bilderburg agenda.
Funny how the millions on top of millions of donations to the Clinton foundation from foreign countries stopped as soon as Trump beat Hillary.

Your last sentence is very interesting and true.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6980227
09/01/20 05:26 PM
09/01/20 05:26 PM
KY.usa
rex123 Offline
trapper
rex123  Offline
trapper

KY.usa
BLM funding comes from Sorros, The Ford foundation,Apple, Amazon, Facebook,Walmart,Target, and Home Depot to name a few.

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: danny clifton] #6980244
09/01/20 05:52 PM
09/01/20 05:52 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by danny clifton
its time to stop bringing fairy tales into real world problems

There are people who want to take away our entire culture and country. Replace it with a present day type of feudalism. They want control of all wealth. Everything. Farms, factories, retail stores, real estate, all of it. Even the things you are allowed to say.

in the spirit of Tmanship, remind us danny how & why your doctrine of truth became the law of the land?
Can you extend understanding to those who don't believe what you believe, how you believe it?

After all, how is your mockery of the faithful on this forum, any different than anti-trappers calling those of us who trap, "animal murderers," all across the world-wide web?
I don't agree with PETA, but mocking them makes no difference to them.
Gracefully trying to prove a point is all.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6980261
09/01/20 06:09 PM
09/01/20 06:09 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
what mockery? i want you to be able to legally practice your religion. just dont be surprised when not everyone thinks sticking your head in the sand is a good idea. if anyone is mocking it is you. we need real world answers. not some made up tale ancient people claimed was the reason for multiple languages.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6980266
09/01/20 06:14 PM
09/01/20 06:14 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
If i had to speculate I would say ancient people did try building a big tower. Ask any engineer about structural integrity. When it collapsed it likely killed and maimed a lot of workers.

Has nothing to do with the communists stirring up people who think the world owes them something

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6980272
09/01/20 06:17 PM
09/01/20 06:17 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
.... in the right corner weighing in at 250 lbs .. a truck driving agnostic ... fighting out of Williamsbuuuuuurg Kansas .. Danny ! The Killeerrrr Cliftonnnn!!!!

.... and in the left corner weighing in at 160 lbs.... a biotheologist from Michigan ...now fighting out of a mesquite patch somewhere in the Texas hill country Mark! The minister of Dooom Juuuuune!

... Keep it clean...Touch gloves and come out fightin !!!!

Insert profound nonsense here
Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6980285
09/01/20 06:30 PM
09/01/20 06:30 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
... not much action in the first round ... Clifton with a jab at the story of the Tower of Babel

... June’s been training for a while now... will he counter ? Both fighters seems to be feeling each other out for the time being

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6980290
09/01/20 06:33 PM
09/01/20 06:33 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
... y’all need to engage .... or I’ll call this a no contest!

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6980299
09/01/20 06:39 PM
09/01/20 06:39 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

June takes off his mask, concedes, and puts his mask on again!

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6980302
09/01/20 06:42 PM
09/01/20 06:42 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

The battle has already been won!
It's these in between rounds of the match that are perplexing.
grin

Dang Savell, if the Lord didn't give you a funny bone bro.
Always appreciate the funnies.

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6980305
09/01/20 06:43 PM
09/01/20 06:43 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
... apologies to those that paid for the event ... no one could see this coming

.. I do think that a rematch is in the future

.. good night ... stay safe and enjoy the post fight show

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Willy Firewood] #6980309
09/01/20 06:48 PM
09/01/20 06:48 PM
Oklahoma
We-Sa Offline
trapper
We-Sa  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Willy Firewood
Mark - Absolutely on the bullseye!

We are facing a social political and economic revolution that is very well planned, manned, and funded from within and without. Look at it from the top down and follow the money. There is a very strong element of control from a foreign government. It is amazing that what bad things they do, they try to shift the blame onto our strong leaders.

I'm not sure if I've got the right quote for the right post or not.

Willy Firewood, are you talking about the 1917/Boleshevik/October revolution that was funded by the Germans and put Lenin in power and was effectively the birth of Marxist doctrine in the flesh. Or are you talking about what's going on in the U.S. right now, I'm a bit confused.

Seems like someone once said something about people that don't know or learn history are doomed to repeat it.

“I don't know, Chief, if he's very smart or very dumb.”
Capt. Quint
Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Jiggamitch] #6980312
09/01/20 06:56 PM
09/01/20 06:56 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
There was a lot of killing and bloodbath in the Bible, now we're not supposed to fight to defend outselves. Just stand and take it and we will be rewarded? I'm missing something.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Gary Benson] #6980317
09/01/20 07:03 PM
09/01/20 07:03 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
There was a lot of killing and bloodbath in the Bible, now we're not supposed to fight to defend outselves. Just stand and take it and we will be rewarded? I'm missing something.

... not us sorry gentiles Gary... you’re talking Old Testament... our ancestors went to (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) back then for not being jews ( or allowed to be)

....we anglos need to turn the other cheek now

... was it Rome that forced a foreign Levantine religion on the population?... can’t remember

Last edited by Savell; 09/01/20 07:19 PM.

Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Savell] #6980320
09/01/20 07:07 PM
09/01/20 07:07 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by Savell

... not us sorry gentiles Gary... you’re talking Old Testament... our ancestors went to (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)

....we need to turn the other cheek now

... was it Rome that forced Levantine religion on the population?... can’t remember

OR,,we can slay the Philiistines with the jaw bone of an as,,,,,or use our modern technology like the 17 year old kid did instead of a donkey bone. smile

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Wife harassed at walmart [Re: Gary Benson] #6980328
09/01/20 07:13 PM
09/01/20 07:13 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

It all depends Gary. If YHWH was leading, or it was His directions or commands to the Anointed/Nation of Israel, all went smoothly for the people. When the people discarded YHWH, drafted their own plans (grumbling, power struggles, revenge, self-righteous anger) they always lost. Always.

We are now living in a post-Christian culture in America, and none of us prefer to turn the other cheek because we all have guns and we know how to shoot better than average is my wager (I have 15-18 calibers of firearms myself near as I can remember), but the smart General leads his mission with more than, "it's time to take 'em out General!!!"
When the trumpet sounds, we'll know.

Blessings,
Mark

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread