No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: There is no way this ends well...... [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #6980450
09/01/20 08:49 PM
09/01/20 08:49 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Thank a democrat

and academia.

Re: There is no way this ends well...... [Re: Marty] #6980460
09/01/20 08:57 PM
09/01/20 08:57 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Marty
(fox)

The former vice president’s campaign is expected to announce this week a record-breaking August haul of more than $300 million, according to a report from the New York Times.

And a small amount of that money actually came from Americans and not just foreign powers trying to destroy America as it is now.

Keith

Re: There is no way this ends well...... [Re: Posco] #6980503
09/01/20 09:45 PM
09/01/20 09:45 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Originally Posted by Posco
I see irreconcilable differences and two peoples whose perceptions of events aren't even close to being on the same page. I don't see an honest broker on the other side, all I see is cynicism. How do you deal with people like that? It looks like it's going to get a lot uglier.

To sum up what you are seeing, it can best be described as desperation going into elections which they know that they cannot win. Presidency, Senate, House of Representatives. They also are very aware of the fact that Ruth's clock is ticking, so there goes another Supreme Court Justice slipping from their fingers. Without the Supreme Court, they are dead in the water for trying to destroy this Nation.

Re: There is no way this ends well...... [Re: 52Carl] #6980550
09/01/20 10:38 PM
09/01/20 10:38 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by 52Carl
Originally Posted by Posco
I see irreconcilable differences and two peoples whose perceptions of events aren't even close to being on the same page. I don't see an honest broker on the other side, all I see is cynicism. How do you deal with people like that? It looks like it's going to get a lot uglier.

To sum up what you are seeing, it can best be described as desperation going into elections which they know that they cannot win. Presidency, Senate, House of Representatives. They also are very aware of the fact that Ruth's clock is ticking, so there goes another Supreme Court Justice slipping from their fingers. Without the Supreme Court, they are dead in the water for trying to destroy this Nation.

The problem is that the democrat's population grows at the productive population's expense. Our government pays the worst members of society to make more people just like them. People being supported by working Americans should not be rewarded for having more children. People should strongly be dissuaded from having any children at all unless they can support the children and themselves.

Keith

Re: There is no way this ends well...... [Re: Marty] #6980573
09/01/20 11:00 PM
09/01/20 11:00 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Yep , a coddled America will remain on the the Democrat teat

I say cut all welfare

Last edited by AntiGov; 09/02/20 12:34 AM.

Report a post club - Non member

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread