No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: 9/11 [Re: danny clifton] #6988266
09/11/20 07:32 PM
09/11/20 07:32 PM
WV Fla
River Birch Offline
trapper
River Birch  Offline
trapper

WV Fla

Lifetime Member NJTA...WTTA Caught the bug in 1979
Re: 9/11 [Re: danny clifton] #6988276
09/11/20 07:58 PM
09/11/20 07:58 PM
People's Republic of NJ
LCoutdoorsman333 Offline
trapper
LCoutdoorsman333  Offline
trapper

People's Republic of NJ
River birch my best friends tug company is in that video many times. great video. gives me chills every time.

I was in 6th grade when it happened I remember everyone getting pulled out of school all of sudden. some left crying cause family members were in the towers. we all new we were attacked but couldn't understand how. the teachers were told to keep any tv's off. got home and mom wasn't home she was helping bring rent a johns down as close as they could get to the city for the first responders. dad put tape in vcr and taped it all still have the vcrs tapes. so many people that day for some reason didn't show up to work and lived because of it. I find it so strange that so many missed work that day or weren't there. my first gf who lived a house up her dad played hookie that day for some reason. saved his life. Its the day I decided I would join the military at 11 years old. Thanks to every single person who sacrificed that day and every day for our great country.

-LC

USMC
Re: 9/11 [Re: danny clifton] #6988277
09/11/20 08:00 PM
09/11/20 08:00 PM
Water Valley, Mississippi
cheechako Offline
trapper
cheechako  Offline
trapper

Water Valley, Mississippi
Had already been accepted to the police academy and was going to the community college. They hit while I was in class. Watched them fall on TV at my office job. Couldn’t help but think I would’ve been in there and died just like the other officers that were doing their best to get people out. Every year I do the 9/11 memorial stair climb in honor of those folks. Me and my bad knee can suffer through it for the heroes that had to do the same in real life in full gear.

The trapper formerly known as sanfo008
Re: 9/11 [Re: danny clifton] #6988279
09/11/20 08:03 PM
09/11/20 08:03 PM
new york
M
mike mason Offline
trapper
mike mason  Offline
trapper
M

new york
Was at a construction trailer for a job meeting, when the guard knocked on the door to say some idiot hit the WTC with a plane. Some time later he came in and said we are under attack! The job was close to the Hudson River, those planes probably flew over the site.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread