No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products


Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Not helping #6988501
09/12/20 09:23 AM
09/12/20 09:23 AM
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 641
wisconsin
cowboy2005 Offline OP
trapper
cowboy2005  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 641
wisconsin
A person can argue that the mask is saving people's lives, Maybe it is maybe it isn't. But its not helping the innocent Children who are being abducted and raped daily, they become almost unrecognizable with a mask on. A state trooper stoped a van with 20 kidnapped CHILDREN in the back, did it make the news no, no it did not. Why?? Because it doesn't fit with the governments agenda.
Somone once said that it was sad to see American crumble the way it is, but im not sure it can get much lower when Children are being raped while the government turns a bind eye and focuses on the sniffles. So sure your mask might save you, might save your neighbor and it might kill 10 Children. Y'ALL hear about Jamie closs? Happened in a town 15 mins from me. Welcome to America, land of obessing over masks while children are being kidnapped, raped and killed.
Rant over





Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988506
09/12/20 09:31 AM
09/12/20 09:31 AM
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,903
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
trapper
Yes sir  Offline
trapper
Y

Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,903
Marion Kansas
My understanding is depression is through the roof, suicide has jumped, and was told by a local sheriff deputy that their domestic violence calls have seen a huge jump since the covid thing has started. I know for a fact those three things are having a bigger impact on our community than the virus. But like you said it doesn't fit the agenda. The agenda sure doesn't seem to be about human life too me. I think we as American citizens should really start asking about the stuff the media isn't covering and why. I know I'm mostly preaching to the choir on here as most of us see it the same

Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988507
09/12/20 09:32 AM
09/12/20 09:32 AM
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,363
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,363
Asheville, NC
So blame the mask for raped children?

Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988510
09/12/20 09:34 AM
09/12/20 09:34 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 33,339
Minnesota
330-Trapper Online content
trapper
330-Trapper  Online Content
trapper

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 33,339
Minnesota
Anything can be spun...


NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com




Re: Not helping [Re: charles] #6988513
09/12/20 09:37 AM
09/12/20 09:37 AM
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 641
wisconsin
cowboy2005 Offline OP
trapper
cowboy2005  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 641
wisconsin
Originally Posted by charles
So blame the mask for raped children?

No, it was happening before the mask and unless something is done about it will continue long after the mask is gone. I'm saying the mask isn't helping because the children become unreasonable wearing one which makes a hard situation harder





Re: Not helping [Re: charles] #6988521
09/12/20 09:46 AM
09/12/20 09:46 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,193
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,193
Arkansas
Originally Posted by charles
So blame the mask for raped children?

I think he was trying to say that with mask requirements it is easier to conceal both the abductor and abductee.


1 Samuel 17:45-47
Re: Not helping [Re: J Staton] #6988527
09/12/20 09:50 AM
09/12/20 09:50 AM
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 641
wisconsin
cowboy2005 Offline OP
trapper
cowboy2005  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 641
wisconsin
Originally Posted by J Staton
Originally Posted by charles
So blame the mask for raped children?

I think he was trying to say that with mask requirements it is easier to conceal both the abductor and abductee.

Exactly, not to mention murders, theives literally anyone wanted by the police





Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988528
09/12/20 09:50 AM
09/12/20 09:50 AM
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 284
Carlisle, PA
T
trap-alaska Offline
trapper
trap-alaska  Offline
trapper
T

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 284
Carlisle, PA
Any link to that article? I heard about the kids in a trailer, I think it was 29 kids in GA. I heard about that on the MSM. I agree with you on most of your point but don't want to feed the rumor mill and fear mongering either.

Re: Not helping [Re: trap-alaska] #6988536
09/12/20 09:59 AM
09/12/20 09:59 AM
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 641
wisconsin
cowboy2005 Offline OP
trapper
cowboy2005  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 641
wisconsin
Originally Posted by trap-alaska
Any link to that article? I heard about the kids in a trailer, I think it was 29 kids in GA. I heard about that on the MSM. I agree with you on most of your point but don't want to feed the rumor mill and fear mongering either.

I will see what I can do to link the article it was on fb so hard to say if the post can still be found





Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988544
09/12/20 10:06 AM
09/12/20 10:06 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,392
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,392
West Michigan
Originally Posted by cowboy2005
A person can argue that the mask is saving people's lives, Maybe it is maybe it isn't. But its not helping the innocent Children who are being abducted and raped daily, they become almost unrecognizable with a mask on. A state trooper stoped a van with 20 kidnapped CHILDREN in the back, did it make the news no, no it did not. Why?? Because it doesn't fit with the governments agenda.
Somone once said that it was sad to see American crumble the way it is, but im not sure it can get much lower when Children are being raped while the government turns a bind eye and focuses on the sniffles. So sure your mask might save you, might save your neighbor and it might kill 10 Children. Y'ALL hear about Jamie closs? Happened in a town 15 mins from me. Welcome to America, land of obessing over masks while children are being kidnapped, raped and killed.
Rant over


Not a Rant it is a fact!


To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988563
09/12/20 10:34 AM
09/12/20 10:34 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 2,490
WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 2,490
WI
I'm still mask free. I will not comply.

Re: Not helping [Re: Yes sir] #6988565
09/12/20 10:36 AM
09/12/20 10:36 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 2,490
WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 2,490
WI
Originally Posted by Yes sir
My understanding is depression is through the roof, suicide has jumped, and was told by a local sheriff deputy that their domestic violence calls have seen a huge jump since the covid thing has started. I know for a fact those three things are having a bigger impact on our community than the virus. But like you said it doesn't fit the agenda. The agenda sure doesn't seem to be about human life too me. I think we as American citizens should really start asking about the stuff the media isn't covering and why. I know I'm mostly preaching to the choir on here as most of us see it the same


The American people are to dumb to figure it out.

Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988575
09/12/20 10:48 AM
09/12/20 10:48 AM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 10,340
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 10,340
Central Oregon
The mask is a security blanket for libtards


Report a post club - Non member


Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988577
09/12/20 10:48 AM
09/12/20 10:48 AM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 669
pennsylvania
R
rick brocious Offline
trapper
rick brocious  Offline
trapper
R

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 669
pennsylvania

Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988596
09/12/20 11:10 AM
09/12/20 11:10 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 640
SE SD
D
DWC Offline
trapper
DWC  Offline
trapper
D

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 640
SE SD
These masks are a criminals best friend. If all police have is surveillance footage of anything from a shoplifting to a homicide and the suspect has a mask on covering everything but their eyes, that person will walk. Unidentifiable.

Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988602
09/12/20 11:26 AM
09/12/20 11:26 AM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,069
Eau Claire Wi
Trap Setter Offline
trapper
Trap Setter  Offline
trapper

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,069
Eau Claire Wi
Two gas stations I deliver to in Minneapolis were robbed yesterday. One was just an aggressive shop lifting of beer and cooked pizza. I was there for that one. Next store had police blocking entry to the lot and I had to have them move their cruisers so I could park. The manager had been shot in the foot during that one 20 min before I arrived. Had to wait two hrs for them to clear the scene so I could deliver. Both men had masks of course. I assume the spike was because the three police involved with St. Floyd were having the grand jury so most police on duty were down near the courthouse and not patrolling. Anyhow I told the boss I wont be doing that route anymore we will see how that goes.


Life sure is tough when you don't learn from the mistakes of others.
Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988646
09/12/20 01:02 PM
09/12/20 01:02 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1,029
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1,029
idaho
lets not forget the murder was here illegal just walked into this country...protect our borders

Last edited by wallfur; 09/12/20 01:03 PM.
Re: Not helping [Re: cowboy2005] #6988698
09/12/20 01:48 PM
09/12/20 01:48 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,951
Central Ontario, Canada
C
Crit-R-Dun Offline
trapper
Crit-R-Dun  Offline
trapper
C

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,951
Central Ontario, Canada
The mask trend might be convenient for property criminals but does any one really believe that North Americans are jumping off the couch and upping their child raping and murdering game because mask wearing is trendy? Please.

Re: Not helping [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #6988699
09/12/20 01:49 PM
09/12/20 01:49 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,858
North Dakota
grumley701 Offline
trapper
grumley701  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,858
North Dakota
Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
I'm still mask free. I will not comply.


X2


Epstein didn't kill himself...
Re: Not helping [Re: Crit-R-Dun] #6988704
09/12/20 01:53 PM
09/12/20 01:53 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,861
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,861
pa
Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
The mask trend might be convenient for property criminals but does any one really believe that North Americans are jumping off the couch and upping their child raping and murdering game because mask wearing is trendy? Please.


Yea, this seems like a stretch. Wonder how many are not abducted because people are not going out as much?

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread