No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Vasectomy Scheduled.... [Re: DakotaBoy] #6989739
09/13/20 07:02 PM
09/13/20 07:02 PM
S.W. Michigan
B
Burly Offline
trapper
Burly  Offline
trapper
B

S.W. Michigan
All you will feel after the shot is some tugging and then dull pain for a couple days. Nothing major, just a little uncomfortable. Get some frozen peas and watch some John Wayne for a couple days and all should go well. And buy a jockstrap. I didn't think I needed one but ended up sending the wife out after one when I got home.

When I got mine done the nurse got a wisp of smoke in her face. The doc apologized but she said she didn't mind, she liked the smell shocked It smelled like dehorning calves to me. I always thought that was kind of weird.

Last edited by Burly; 09/13/20 07:06 PM.
Re: Vasectomy Scheduled.... [Re: Pike River] #6989753
09/13/20 07:20 PM
09/13/20 07:20 PM
Winona MN
B
Birdman382 Offline
trapper
Birdman382  Offline
trapper
B

Winona MN
Peace of cake. My doctor was also my hunting buddy. Pull a little cord out and tie off and then snip. Now seven years later after the wife devorced me for her boyfriend and the I found a girlfriend. Well a couple years later I had a reversal which cost me $3500.00 compared to the $200.00 to get it done. Low and behold after we got married the little girl came along. What a girl now thirty years old on the 12th. Now our thirty year old daughter is going to have her first around Oct 9th. So we all total have five living kids and one son died when he was two. Son died April 5th 1973 seems like yesterday. I would not wish that on anyone not even my enemy if I had one. So my friend go for it.

Re: Vasectomy Scheduled.... [Re: DakotaBoy] #6989757
09/13/20 07:23 PM
09/13/20 07:23 PM
MN
Q
Quartermastersir Offline
trapper
Quartermastersir  Offline
trapper
Q

MN
mine went completely uneventful. No horror stories to tell.
But my ex brother in law's went sideways.
Apparently he and the Dr were having a conversation during the procedure and the doc said something funny, my Brother in law chuckled and when he did the vas deference vein slipped out of the clamp and went back inside the scrotum. So the doc had to go "looking" for the loose end. Only took a couple minutes but it must've created some issues.
Brother in law was as big as grapefruit and all kinds of purple and painful for a week.

Re: Vasectomy Scheduled.... [Re: DakotaBoy] #6990140
09/14/20 09:58 AM
09/14/20 09:58 AM
south east lancaster co. PA.
T
TRAPPER TOM Offline
trapper
TRAPPER TOM  Offline
trapper
T

south east lancaster co. PA.
DONT DO IT !!!
I had problems with swelling bad
5 years later we had a son (yes he is mine) chances of regrowth is 1.5%
doc wouldn't redo mine said too much scar tissue.
with todays technology its very easy for a woman to get done with no cutting
check into it

PASS IT ON OR LOSE IT
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread