No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products


Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996826
09/21/20 11:44 PM
09/21/20 11:44 PM
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,969
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,969
NC
Petr are all of your clothes 100% natural with zero synthetic or plastic materials whatsoever? Have you considered the damage done to your beloved "gaia" because of your contribution to pollution by purchasing such items. I submit unless all, ALL, of your clothing is made by your hands of plant material, then your hands are just as guilty as you claim ours to be. Even the buttons had better be wooden and no zippers or polyester.

If you believe in karma, it comes to all. I do not believe in such nonsense but to each their own.

GOD help you petr


Life without storms is a desert.
Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996832
09/21/20 11:50 PM
09/21/20 11:50 PM
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 7,005
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Online content
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Online Content
trapper
G

Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 7,005
Green County Wisconsin
I am not saying there isn't Karma

if you are mean to people how could you expect that they would be nice to you back.

however if your life experience grows a bit you will find people who were just genuinely nice to everyone yet , are plagued by bad health and die to soon from some awful disease or some accident. While others who are truly awful people live a long life.

my next door neighbor Matt , was probably the nicest guy you could meet he did great things for the kids of the town , funded all sorts of sports stuff , he wasn't any sort of rich guy by any means he was a lineman for the power company. worked all week then worked to improve the lives of kids in town. Matt died from ALS you couldn't find a much worse way to go , trapped in your failing body mind still fully function unable to communicate after a while. by the way Matt didn't hunt or trap now maybe your going to say because be bought cow hide baseball gloves for youth ball. or worked the chicken barque fund raiser every year for the sports boosters . that is why he died from an awful debilitating disease over almost 3 years.

trappers do not torture animals , we seek to dispatch them in the most efficient and humane way. It works against our interest to do anything but.

in your reasoning it would seem any person who uses any animal product , any meat , any leather , or any other animal product including things found in things like multi vitamins. the lard in a pie crust. the whey protein in your bread. should suffer from the karma you speak of.

you should stop and think how many dead animals are you responsible for. what do you wear for clothing not animal products surely , must be synthetic , made from oil , you play a role by purchasing oil clothing in all the deaths of animals from the oil spills , ground contamination , the dolphins killed , the dead fish.

maybe you only eat vegan and wear natural fiber clothing , walk everywhere you go in hemp rope sandals the harvesting equipment kills thousands of small rodents

trappers in the USA harvest animals for their fur and some for their meat

trappers harvest the animals that are excess to the environment if coyotes are let to get to go in great excess they will over populate , eat all the available prey and move into the city and start eating cats and dogs , as well as attacking people. when they get to excess often it is disease that controls the numbers k9 parvo , rabies , distemper or other diseases. it is not uncommon when they get into excess like they are in parts of California that they attack people and then the police shoot them.
if they get into excess in farming and ranching areas the government will use poison to kill the coyotes.
in all of these the coyotes die but are not used. in many of them they die in quite awful ways over days or weeks.

Raccoons when the population gets high , farmers need them gone when they start getting into animal feed and chicken coops. you can't have the organic free range chicken eggs with out getting the predator population down.
when the raccoon population swells distemper , parvo , and rabies thin the numbers , when this happens you find Raccoons wandering confused in the day falling over , going around in circles , so thin you can see the ribs.

so say you only eat tofu , wear 100% cotton or linen clothing

how many beaver were killed to keep the land the beans were grown on from flooding and ruining the crop sure your responsibility in this is tiny fraction of that beaver

how many Wood chuck or as my grandpa called them bean thieves were killed to bring you tofu.

even if your hand doesn't pull the trigger on the dispatch you are responsible for your wild life killing footprint

hey as long as we are talking about foot prints , you probably worry about your carbon foot print , fur is very carbon friendly incredibly warm , less heat needed , very little fossil fuels used in processing and transporting the fur. the fur-bearer would have reached a point excess , died from starvation or disease , the rotted.
harvested fur is turned into very war garments that last often decades , you don't get that kind of life from oil clothing. my grandmother is 92 and still wears the mink coat she bought with the money saved from quitting smoking when the price of a pack went up to a quarter.

Mother nature is a cruel mother through evolution the animals that can out reproduce others carry on the blood line , when they grow to excess they die from disease or starvation.


managed wildlife populations don't reach excess , disease is limited , the animals don't exceed the carring capacity of the land. the land stays usable for crops and timber . a managed habitat is a healthy habitat , trees grow , wildlife is healthier.

you could take it spiritual

Jesus ate fish and meat
while Mohammad didn't eat a lot of meat there is indication he did eat some.
while the Jewish faith limited what meats were eaten for reasons of food safety meat was a regular part of the diet.

trappers just don't hide the truth and put their head in the sand about what really happens in the world and life , sometimes things get messy , but that is life.




Last edited by GREENCOUNTYPETE; 09/21/20 11:54 PM.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996837
09/22/20 12:03 AM
09/22/20 12:03 AM
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,788
Michigan
D
Ditchdiver Offline
trapper
Ditchdiver  Offline
trapper
D

Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,788
Michigan
[Linked Image]


When life gets me down..... you know hunting/trapping season is closed.
Re: Petr [Re: Ditchdiver] #6996838
09/22/20 12:08 AM
09/22/20 12:08 AM
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 1,328
Kentucky
KYtrapper2005 Offline
trapper
KYtrapper2005  Offline
trapper

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 1,328
Kentucky
Originally Posted by Ditchdiver
[Linked Image]

He says with no sarcasm at all none zilch none whatsoever


Trapping is what built North America, why take that away?


pro second amendment-- pro God-- pro Trump-- Pro america!
Re: Petr [Re: Ditchdiver] #6996841
09/22/20 12:20 AM
09/22/20 12:20 AM
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 4,104
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline
trapper
Jurassic Park  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 4,104
MB
Originally Posted by Ditchdiver
[Linked Image]


laugh laugh

I guess anti trappers are welcome now.


Cold as ice!
Re: Petr [Re: Jurassic Park] #6996847
09/22/20 12:34 AM
09/22/20 12:34 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,394
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Online content OP
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Online Content OP
"Trapperman custodian"

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,394
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
Originally Posted by Ditchdiver
[Linked Image]


laugh laugh

I guess anti trappers are welcome now.


You have a problem with that? You really don't need to be here. Get your own site and run it the way you wish.



Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996848
09/22/20 12:41 AM
09/22/20 12:41 AM
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,788
Michigan
D
Ditchdiver Offline
trapper
Ditchdiver  Offline
trapper
D

Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,788
Michigan
Sorry Paul, I meant no harm with that meme. It popped in my head and I thought others would find it funny.
Its just that rule #4 above (yes, I know they are your rules) has always been strictly followed, so this is just different.
Again, I'm glad to be here and didn't mean to offend.


When life gets me down..... you know hunting/trapping season is closed.
Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996849
09/22/20 12:44 AM
09/22/20 12:44 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,394
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Online content OP
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Online Content OP
"Trapperman custodian"

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,394
Goldsboro, North Carolina
I do offer exceptions to a rule once in awhile. I recall during the last election I gave a one day exception to the no politics rule. It happens, but not frequently.



Re: Petr [Re: bowhunter27295] #6996850
09/22/20 12:48 AM
09/22/20 12:48 AM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 8,192
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 8,192
Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Petr
I wrote a polite letter to Mr. Dobbins, and all I got was called ignorant.

He didn't ask my question to his forum so I will--how many have had bad things happen to u? Car accident, divorce, brake a leg, or whatever. There are no coincidences in the world, and things don't happen. How many of u have to take pills for the rest of your life? The Earth Mother, Gaia, pays u back for what u did to Her other children. have u ever looked in their eyes when u murderers have trapped them? If u do you can see in their eyes they have lives and families and suffer pain just like u do. They want to live just like u and they suffer pain just like u. If u have any heart and soul, how can u stand it? Being a murderer. Everything has a soul, don't u?

If u don't get payed back in this life, u will in the next. I KNOW this for sure.

Please know I mean u well and hope u don't bet hurt. But REMEMBER there are no coincidences in life. Bad things don't happen just because of bad luck or physical reasons.

Have a nice day.


Going with your apparent belief system, people are clearly part of the Earth Mother, Gaia's creation, as much as any animal. Animals use the resources Gaia provides to survive as do people. A rabbit is no more dead if a person kills it then a fox. The only difference is that the rabbit is less likely to suffer before dying when killed by a human. Everything that dies is used by other parts of nature. Life comes from death. A dead fox in the woods is eaten by birds, other mammals, insects, bacteria and fungus. Eventually all physical parts of it will be something else. A fox taken by a trapper provides useful fur for a time for people, but all of it will also eventually be reborn as something else. There is no true waste. Everything is connected. Everything physical will eventually be something else.

A person catching catching an animal to use is as completely natural as fox catching an animal to use. There is no real difference.

Keith

Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996851
09/22/20 12:48 AM
09/22/20 12:48 AM
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,410
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,410
MO
Petr, I believe that the animals offer themselves to me as a reward for my efforts. I must learn about these animals and their habits, so that I am able to catch them. This takes several years of struggle and perseverance, usually in the harshest conditions of winter. I seek to take animals when their fur is at its most prime and beautiful, and I seek to take them quickly so that the fur is not damaged. I do not want them to suffer or distress themselves as this causes damage to the fur. After I have them in my care, I admire them and their design as being perfected for the lives they have lived. I treat them well, carefully preserving them so that their beauty continues and gives life and warmth to others in the garments made from them. I know that through my actions, I help maintain a balance in nature. If there are too many of a species in a given area, disease or starvation will kill many instead of the few I take. Disease and starvation do not care if one is young or old, they inflict all they touch, and this is chaos. Gaia is the daughter of Chaos, but she brought order and balance. Those that live according to the principles of balance and order must seek to preserve that order and balance or return back to chaos. The trapper lives and acts to ensure that the earth and the creatures sustained by the earth are not destroyed by chaos. I hope this helps you to understand the deepest respect and admiration that trappers have for the animals they pursue and the lives they take. While there are many differing religious or spiritual views among trappers, we embrace order and balance, and we see our actions as preserving that balance and order.


I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996893
09/22/20 06:16 AM
09/22/20 06:16 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 11,386
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Online shocked
trapper
Gary Benson  Online Shocked
trapper
G

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 11,386
Sandhills Nebraska
Petr doesn't talk much.
I'll be honest. I don't harvest animals like I used to. I've turned kinda soft about it but I do still understand the need to control the populations. And, I still like a good beef steak, still like to make my own sausages, eat chicken, fish, and wear leather coats and boots and shoes. I'm sure every anti is a hypocrite when it comes to food and clothing.

Last edited by Gary Benson; 09/22/20 06:20 AM.

I know I'm paranoid......but am I paranoid ENOUGH???
Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996907
09/22/20 06:54 AM
09/22/20 06:54 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,394
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Online content OP
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Online Content OP
"Trapperman custodian"

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,394
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Maybe y'all have overwhelmed him.



Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996912
09/22/20 07:09 AM
09/22/20 07:09 AM
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2,666
Oklahoma
M
Matt28 Offline
trapper
Matt28  Offline
trapper
M

Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2,666
Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
Maybe y'all have overwhelmed him.

I dont think he was really wanting to discuss anything. He just wanted to try to get people to thinking that if they have any set back or illnesses thats its because of the animals they have trapped or killed. Petr will die the same as all of us will thats life. People live People die. Sometimes its easier to blame someone or something then its is to except the ways of life.

Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996918
09/22/20 07:15 AM
09/22/20 07:15 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,962
Central Ontario, Canada
C
Crit-R-Dun Online content
trapper
Crit-R-Dun  Online Content
trapper
C

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,962
Central Ontario, Canada
Or he posted just before nighty night time.

Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996922
09/22/20 07:19 AM
09/22/20 07:19 AM
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 2,416
La Vernia & Dallas TX
Mark June Offline
trapper
Mark June  Offline
trapper

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 2,416
La Vernia & Dallas TX
Critical thinking is a skill our culture has tossed to the trash heap as in, "we don't need no stinkin' critical thinking." Good to have you on here Petr. Perhaps we can start with something the Hellenists (Greeks) considered worthy even before the days of Plato and Aristotle. Many may not know it, but we are typically Aristotelian (383-320 BC) in our western methods of pondering. Say what? We were Americans! Well, we are American but we're taught to think Aristotle philosophy (we have a LOT of philosophers on TMan!). Aristotle's methodology in simple form is that all truth - ALL truth - is a summation of the little parts that make it up. Logic. The word logos means word in Greek. But logic (Greek) is taking this thing + this thing + this thing = truth. The word is over 2400 years old.

Ex. We might say, a fox eats a rabbit. A fox can run down a rabbit. A fox has eyes on the side of its head (saw that analogy on this thread) and a rabbit has eyes on the side of its head. A fox is more likely to be healthy if he eats rabbits.... all adds up to the FACT OF TRUTH.... we would say the Greek word = LOGIC = that a fox is a predator who's supposed to eat rabbits. See, we found truth! Aristotle. From 2400 years ago! That's how we think. We don't even realize it. They teach environmental science or some such nonsense in school today to make sure we stay away from the ability to use our brains in logic thinking (my opinion). The Scottish renamed "logic" 400 years ago to call it = "common sense." Every heard that one? Thank a Scotsman. In other words (it was coined and used by theologians actually).... if YOU don't believe like I DO... you have NO COMMON (everybody does it but you) SENSE (logic). I have it. You don't. You're ignorant. Settles it! I'm smart. You're dumb. Any questions you would have for me as the only common sense holder in the room? Gotta love those Scots! I think we still use the Scottish way of describing stuff every now and again, don't we? cool

But how would we "know" this is absolute truth? As in perfect? We in the Westernized Aristotle fashion might, "Because the facts say so! They add up like Aristotle says = perfect.
But are they? How would we know? Plato disagreed with Aristotle. The Eastern cultures of our world today are not Aristotelian. They are Plutonian. They don't use "logic" like we do. They think all things come from "above" like Plato did.... so they are usually pantheistic. All things are from around us and we are from all things. It's deep stuff to us in the West because we think they're smoking something. But they think we're easily swayed by our "logic." Logic, Easterns say truth has to be more than just little pieces added up, because sometimes the pieces are faulty.... or most common, ALL the pieces may not be known. They may have something on that last part of their Platonian logic..

All fascinating really.
I just suggest we get off our Aristotle bench every now and again and realize those who argued against "arrogance" in the art of philosophical reasoning in Ancient Greece, during the time of Plato and Aristotle, abhorred what they called: "arrogance." They considered the arrogance as they were known as "outcasts." To the deep thinking Greeks, a culture of Alexander the Great, like which the world had never seen, a man with arrogance had no claim to truth and was weak minded. Those who were arrogant in their thinking were the outcasts, the ignorant, the weak of mind. Because to the ancients, a strong mind could make an argument, an apologetic (Greek) well. There was no need to try and switch someone else's mind.

The challenge was in making YOUR mind and thoughts and knowledge expand. Didasko is "teacher. It was all about the didaskas = teaching.

I invite Petr to didiasko all of us. We may learn and be better for it.
Teach his apologetics well + I never have to change my opinion to expand my knowledge.

Welcome Petr!

Blessings,
Mark


Dallas Theological Seminary
https://www.dts.edu
https://www.markjuneslures.com/
Predator Trapping Academy Host - 2021 is booked



Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996935
09/22/20 07:41 AM
09/22/20 07:41 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 109
Pennsylvania
T
Tim64 Offline
trapper
Tim64  Offline
trapper
T

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 109
Pennsylvania
What the antiís miss is a much bigger point other than what human behaviors are or are not acceptable. The point is that all life including they own feeds off other life. Even the roads we build are built from the bodies of our ancestors, be it concrete or asphalt. All antíis participate in this life struggle without any thought just through living, i.e. eating, clothing, sheltering, receiving medical attention, etc. People have become detached from this fact through the division of labor whereas someone else does their butchering, rendering, manufacturing, shoemaking, creates their medicines, etc. The food chain doesnít diminish or stop with living creatures, but continues well after death as any farmer will attest with the use of fertilizers, lime, and even the top soil which is formed by decaying life. It is hard to argue that it is acceptable for a patient to receive a pigís ligament or artery but unacceptable to wear a garment made from an animal hide. Trappers are just part of this on-going process, and our process is well regulated and sustainable.

Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996938
09/22/20 07:47 AM
09/22/20 07:47 AM
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 755
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Online content
trapper
Providence Farm  Online Content
trapper
P

Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 755
Indiana

One of the biggest problems today is very few people can reasonably and rationally discuss topics they disagree on. First we must realize my beliefs, ideas, and life experiences are not the same as yours there for I will likely see things differently . If everyone thought the same we would all be living in caves still striking rocks together to make fire. Exchange of ideas used to be encouraged especially in higher education. It makes you evaluate question and back up your beliefs and theories and can reinforce or change your views. Today those debates and discussion are shut down before they start and everyone wants to live in their bubble of like minded people.

Welfare carrying capacity, disease, environmental impact of animals have been covered well so I won't wast time on that. Rather give you my perspective and why I tend to be hostile to the anti's and animal rights crowd based on my experiences in the US.

Keep in mind these are generalizations.

They are normally very disconnected with nature and the natural world so have no real understanding of how it works only their idea of how it works based on no real experience or facts. They have no real concept of actions and consequences and often are so blind to their double standards its mind blowing.

Trappers and hunters on the other hand know multiple species life cycles, feeding habits , methods of travel, can identify almost every animal, tree, track, and even what type of animal that pile of poop came from and how long ago. We dont fight and struggle when in the natural world we are at home there . I'm uncomfortable in town but right at home in the country. We are the leaders in conservation efforts and mannagment. We know how the life cycle works that we are a part of it and embrace it.

On your side normally I'm suprised if you have spent a full weekend or two all year outdoor and observed nature. Instead in typical left fashion you tend to attempt to tell others what and how to do everything even though you have no understanding of it yourself. See the wild fires for a perfect example of what happens when those that dont understand nature and that man is infact a part of nature are left in charge of management of it.

In the meantime those so disconnected try tell me I have bad karma for killing those groundhogs eating my pumpkin, opossum and coons that are eating my garden and killing my chickens and coyotes & foxes killing my goats and sheep. It's almost comical. Come to my place and finish euthanizing those lambs you have watched for weeks multiple times a day stayed up all night in tha barn and fields while they were to be sure ther are no complications that are now shredded bleeding gasping for air by that pack of coyotes with your own hand while your young under 10 children watch. Come get your hands dirty then tell me I'm cruel for humanely trapping and killing those predators and keeping there population within the natural carring capacity of the land.

Yet those same leftist are my customers wanting my superior organic produce , pastured poultry, free range eggs, and other all natural products from my farm. And are the same that are against the death penalty for convicted murdering child rapist and fight for that murder and clam the value of human life while at the same time support the killing of the unborn.

That's a very brief take from my experience in my little part of the world. In your city in Russia your limited experience may differ. But it a small take of why many of us have a hard time discussing any topic with any animal rights people. They just dont have any hands on experience if they did they would be able to see how limited and idealistic there view of the world actually is

Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996947
09/22/20 08:01 AM
09/22/20 08:01 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 18,967
Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Jtrapper Offline
trapper
Jtrapper  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 18,967
Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
I never knew id made mother earth mad, hadn't even thought about it to be honest, maybe that's why my garden won't grow every year.


Not my circus, not my clowns.
Re: Petr [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6996951
09/22/20 08:08 AM
09/22/20 08:08 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 18,299
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
trapper
danny clifton  Offline
trapper
D

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 18,299
williamsburg ks
I think petr wants sob stories. Evidence of bad karma.

Back in the 80's I was going coast to coast in a semi pulling a refrigerated trailer. Hauled meat to every major city in the U.S. and lots of smaller ones. Company reimbursed me if I paid someone to unload it or I could do it and pocket the money. There were wooden pallets on the trailer floor to allow cold air to circulate under the boxes. Boxes of hamburger were right at 100 pounds. 98 if I remember right. Usually had on about 46000 pounds. I usually did my own unloading and pocketed the money.

I picked up a box of burger and turned to my right to put it on the pallet behind me that meat would actually be stored on. The pallet on the floor I had to stand on broke as I was twisting. I blew out a disc in my back but didnt know it. It hurt bad and I fell down. Was hard to g et up but I thought I had torn a muscle.

Anyway I took a couple weeks off and went back to work. Thought that muscle was taking a long time to heal. Began getting awful pain in my hip and leg. I figured that was arthritis and the best thing to do was keep working. Worked myself into a surgery.

Surgery didnt help. So I limped around for some years. Finally got so bad I decided to eat a bullet. Couldnt hardly get to the bathroom. Figured if I couldnt live I would take my turn at dying.

Wife started crying and called the V.A. They talked me into coming in an d put m e on morphine. Morphine helped a bunch. I was pretty happy just lying around. Spent a lot of time in the old chatroom while I was stoned. Eventually an orthopedic Dr named Dahlenberger said he MIGHT be able to give me some relief and I might wake up paralyzed. Well I woke up in fine shape. I had a morphine addiction to kick but I got that done too. (Not fun. I was bad sick)

I am careful not to pick up anything heavy now and I am careful how I do i t. Other than that when I have pain Ibuprofin knocks it out and I am good for awhile again.

So any way you decide. Was that bad karma good karma or both?


Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Petr [Re: rex123] #6996957
09/22/20 08:14 AM
09/22/20 08:14 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,813
Three Lakes,WI 69
C
corky Offline
trapper
corky  Offline
trapper
C

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,813
Three Lakes,WI 69
Originally Posted by rex123
Just a question .The country you call home is one of the largest buyers of fur in the world. Are you protesting that fact over there?
Putin wears fur all the time. Google Putin in fur and then tell him he is a murderer. In his case you would be correct because he murders people.
[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread