No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Gas grill question #6997914
09/23/20 11:11 AM
09/23/20 11:11 AM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline OP
trapper
charles  Offline OP
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
I have a very nice portable gas cooking grill that operates on one pound disposable cylinders that I recharge when empty. When I lived at the coast, we used it on the tailgate of my truck when grilling on the beach.

I’d like to use a 20lb cylinder but don’t need two regulators and the regulator on the portable grill cannot be removed.

What is the safe and proper way to supply propane to the portable grill from a larger cylinder?

Re: Gas grill question [Re: charles] #6997919
09/23/20 11:16 AM
09/23/20 11:16 AM
NY
whartonrattrappe Offline
trapper
whartonrattrappe  Offline
trapper

NY
I just bought one of these last week.

propane hose

Previous Thread