No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse makes first court appearance [Re: Starcraft_Dart] #7000625
09/26/20 04:03 AM
09/26/20 04:03 AM
Kenai AK
K
KenaiKid Offline
trapper
KenaiKid  Offline
trapper
K

Kenai AK
Originally Posted by Starcraft_Dart
The kid is not an EMT. He should have stayed home. What parents in their right mind would allow a minor to go to a protest carrying a gun?

The kind of parents that are not fearful or intimidated, who are confident in their parenting and their children, who believe that RIGHTS are to be exercised at will, and that citizen intervention is exactly what made this country the greatest it ever was, and what it needs most today.

The same minds that say "let the cops handle the law" would proably say "let the government handle wildlife management", or "just let the fire department handle it" when your neighbors house is burning. Is there a difference??

When there is a need, any need, men of courage and integrity step up to meet the need. Period. Men without those virtues make excuses. Always have and always will.

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Boco couldn't catch a cold.

But if he did, it would be Top Lot.
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse makes first court appearance [Re: KenaiKid] #7000666
09/26/20 06:49 AM
09/26/20 06:49 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by KenaiKid
The kid is not an EMT. He should have stayed home. What parents in their right mind would allow a minor to go to a protest carrying a gun?

The kind of parents that are not fearful or intimidated, who are confident in their parenting and their children, who believe that RIGHTS are to be exercised at will, and that citizen intervention is exactly what made this country the greatest it ever was, and what it needs most today.

The same minds that say "let the cops handle the law" would proably say "let the government handle wildlife management", or "just let the fire department handle it" when your neighbors house is burning. Is there a difference??

When there is a need, any need, men of courage and integrity step up to meet the need. Period. Men without those virtues make excuses. Always have and always will.

Like.

-Goofy-
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse makes first court appearance [Re: Starcraft_Dart] #7000697
09/26/20 07:47 AM
09/26/20 07:47 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline
trapper
Finster  Offline
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

I agree in part. I would not have let my kid go to that riot. Common sense would tell most people that. However, who said the parents knew? I haven't heard either way. Furthermore, Kyle could have given his parents some BS story about what he was doing. Him being a real EMT or not is irrelevant. With all of that said, it is all really irrelevant at this point. It happened and from the video's I have seen, from the witnesses accounts, I see nothing more than self defense here. I don't think he is a hero and I certainly don't think he is a villain. I think he was a kid trying to do good and got caught up in others nefarious actions. I hope that he wins all of his court cases. Even then, he will have this stigma with him the rest of his life. Finding a job, PTSD, self guilt among other things. He is going to very susceptible to alcoholism, drug abuse, depression and other mental problems. This is if everything turns out well. If anything, keep him in your prayers.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse makes first court appearance [Re: Actor] #7000701
09/26/20 07:53 AM
09/26/20 07:53 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Here is a question, will a not guilty verdict bring more of this kind of thing when rioting occurs?

-Goofy-
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse makes first court appearance [Re: Actor] #7000702
09/26/20 07:54 AM
09/26/20 07:54 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Don't matter. If the communists keep upping their game its going to be civil war.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse makes first court appearance [Re: danny clifton] #7000751
09/26/20 09:00 AM
09/26/20 09:00 AM
carolina, Alabama
The Possum Man Offline
trapper
The Possum Man  Offline
trapper

carolina, Alabama
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Don't matter. If the communists keep upping their game its going to be civil war.

I was thinking about this last night. I wonder if it hasnt already gone too far and some sort of large scale civil war cannot be avoided. You cannot talk any reason to anyone that still identifies as a democrat. They dont listen they just scream reeeee nazi white supremist reeeeeee, then they start destroying things and lives. If you cannot reason with these idiots, you are gonna have to shoot a bunch of em. Not enough jail cells and i dont believe we should even try with them. You wont change their mind, they have a disease.

"If you're gonna be stupid you better be tough"
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse makes first court appearance [Re: il.trapper] #7000788
09/26/20 09:35 AM
09/26/20 09:35 AM
Washington
wildflights Offline
trapper
wildflights  Offline
trapper

Washington
Originally Posted by il.trapper
Just stop and think of the death , destruction , all of the lives ruined just because one criminal would not obey a simple command . None of this had to happen

That may have been the excuse to start it, but IMO the politicians that back it and support are the real cause. For the life of me I can't understand why they are still in office, haven't been charged with treason, dereliction of duty, or simply removed by the people.

This! Burn Loot Murder is the action arm of the Leftists. The disturbing issue we face are those in office and the financers moving the ball forward. There is a reason that they are prosecuting those that defend themselves across this nation.

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. -Gustav Mahler
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread