No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Wealthiest 1% Rand Report [Re: danny clifton] #7002780
09/28/20 10:49 AM
09/28/20 10:49 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Who are the leaders of this "turn the U.S. communist" plot? I want to know who is behind the curtain. Who it is that intends to profit and gain power over others? Soros is old. Won't live much longer. There must be others.

That is easy to answer. The working class.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Wealthiest 1% Rand Report [Re: Chancey] #7002900
09/28/20 01:31 PM
09/28/20 01:31 PM
Idaho Falls, Idaho
F
Furvor Offline
trapper
Furvor  Offline
trapper
F

Idaho Falls, Idaho
I will bow out of the subject so as not to say something outside someone's comfort zone.

Re: Wealthiest 1% Rand Report [Re: Chancey] #7002945
09/28/20 02:34 PM
09/28/20 02:34 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Who would know what lurks in the hearts of men (and women) as far as who lurks and plots. If I had to guess, I'd say both men and spiritual enemies not necessarily in that order.

I wonder who even reads this old stuff anymore;

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Our country's Declaration of Independence is a one-of-a-kind in all of human history.
Truths, so evident, the writers considered them to be "self-evident."

The Creator (God) gives us individual rights, so said the men who wrote this document. So much so, they recognized it a fact and declared a nation to be founded on it.
Life Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness (the writers knew Greek languages because they studied their Bibles and they knew the Greek word for happiness: macarios, also meant blessed). Probably would have sounded a bit different with Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Macarios.

Read this to your kids. Read this to your grandkids. Read this to your greatgrandkids. Read it to yourself. Again and again.
We are a blessed land, but how many know why, and where we came from, and the people who bleed and died so we could go on reading and knowing about these self-evident truths?
Hard to say. But Mr. Huckabee hit it sack dab. There's three C's in that sentence and they all have to go according to some.

Blessings,
Mark

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread